[killer]manxs
+148|6657|San Diego C.A.
when you see a heli pad and go over to it and start jumping like crazy

Last edited by [killer]manxs (2006-06-17 10:10:49)

bubbass
humble
+61|6577

usmarine2005 wrote:

I was sitting in my basement last night watching Band Of Brothers on the 77 inch projection TV.   I was sitting in the lazy-boy drinking a few brain grenades (beer).  My buddy came over, who also plays BF2, and saw all the empty beer cans on the table and said "You are such a nade spammer."  I called him a fag and thru an empty at him.
rofl, I've never heard the term brain grenades used for beer before. I like that one.
HellGuard99
+2|6533
when you start to see boxes with ductape on them u grab out ur TV remote and keep pressing the button trying to make it blow up.
a fly
+105|6652|The netherlands
at school a teacher was giving evryone (our class has 9 people in it) a "high five" or whatever its called in english, and i started shouting "no way man" "negative" "negative"

then a classmate who also plays bf2 sayd: you really play to much bf2 dont you....

i SOMETIMES (happend 2 times....) say to friends at distance: CLEAR, and then think, ow fuck, this wont kill them here......
twood375
+16|6656|Washington, D.C.

s()mtingWong wrote:

You memorize and can speak every armies language wether its spot, request, or command.
Example: MEC - Poompala = Throwing nades
LMAO poompala
InviSniper
The first true Sniper.
+95|6651|Cumberland, MD, USA
... when you see a little white ankle-biting dog shitting in your yard and you think, "Enemy dog spotted!"

Last edited by InviSniper (2006-06-17 10:53:31)

d3v1ldr1v3r13
Satan's disciple on Earth.
+160|6693|Hell's prison
Im guessing that happened to you recently?
Murdock
+1|6532|North Jersey
o   You are driving down the highway and you notice a bird high in the sky and your first instinct is to give it a double look to see if it has a RED or BLUE UAV next to it.

o   You notice the "fries are ready" sound at McDonald's sounds unnervingly like the vehicle almost destroyed sound, only you notice this AFTER you have already screamed "BAIL OUT!"

o   You tell your wife about the two BF2 awards you received last night, and she tells you that you need to work on your Good Husband award.

o You have developed a pain in your "Trigger Finger".

Some of the other guys in my group have said...

o You say to yourself, just one more round before I go to bed. The next thing you know, it's way past your bedtime and you have to go to work the next day.

o I had a dream where I was walking around at work and people's names were hovering above them in either red or blue. And if they were red I would kick them in the shins. It was a weird dream.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6724
you wonder why every1 in the grocery store is staring at u when u yell statpadder since u saw a person taking too much of the same product
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
jackdreaper
+5|6532
When you see a gun in a movie and you imediately know what gun it is and what kit it belongs to.

Evertime you see a crowd of people without tags, you're tempted to throw a gernade.

When you see a ladder you sprint and jump on.

You've been using the words "negetive" and "copy" a whole lot more.

When you know that Wake Island is an actual island in the Pacific.

When you know more chinese than your asian friend.

When you know the requirements for basic, veteran, and expert medals by memory.

When walking at night, you bunny hop and if you here something you dolphin dive.

You know the name "blazin.uk"

When driving your car you keep wanting to change the camera view.

When talking about you and your friends, you claim to be the squad leader.
*=]AD[=*Pro_NL
+77|6637|The Netherlands
when you see your bro, and start knifing him cause youre out of ammo
InviSniper
The first true Sniper.
+95|6651|Cumberland, MD, USA

d3v1ldr1v3r13 wrote:

Im guessing that happened to you recently?
You'd be guessing correctly.
SEAL19
+3|6539
When you won't leave your house because your afriad you will be killed for leaving the battlefield boundries.
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6567|The real world
When you are asking yourself why your best kit isnt engineer
gburndred
tiga tiga tiga tiga tiga woods ya'll
+95|6646|Calgary,AB,Canada
You drive up to a railroad crossing and see a red X and you try to deploy your flares
-Gunsmoke-
+165|6643|South Jersey
When you see your friends  camping outdoors you yell "fucken campers!" and attempt to call artillery in on them
DomeH
+1|6548|Germany
when your mum runs through your room while your sleeping, you wake up and you yell: need artillery support over here
Des.Kmal
+917|6626|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
when you see a group of people and think, 'i could get sooo many points with a grenade right there'
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
messfeeder
+31|6535|Gotham

Murdock wrote:

o   You tell your wife about the two BF2 awards you received last night, and she tells you that you need to work on your Good Husband award.
I like that one!  We all know our woman doesn't care about our latest BF2 award, but we tell them anyway.
messfeeder
+31|6535|Gotham
You know you play too much when your g/f asks "Can I play?" and you think "Oh god I better open a new account so she doesn't f up my stats!"
Nessie09
I "fix" things
+107|6678|The Netherlands

messfeeder wrote:

You know you play too much when your g/f asks "Can I play?" and you think "Oh god I better open a new account so she doesn't f up my stats!"
Or if you already created one just in case
leesupport
+39|6690
yikes so i guess i dont play that much so far none of this has happened to me:)
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6741|Oslo, Norway

messfeeder wrote:

i've done that for when freinds are over....
Slashed06
+44|6565
When you are looking for mates on a friday night and ask to call in UAV support
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6736|Germany

Physical education teacher: why are you going so slowly?
You: My sprint bar is empty.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard