=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6859
Mister Pure Beef and mister Cougar decided to come into my server and kill revive me. I know they're on these forums, I don't know why they decided to come to my server and do it, I've never even spoken to the guys, but from my experiences tonight, they're smacktards.
This was before the round started, but still not necessary.
tbcBeasT
tall lazy sod
+14|6662|Bristol, England
ive played a couple of rounds with pure beef and i thought he was a decent guy seemed like a team player to me
wayneakagod
+17|6773
Sounds like he was just messing about before the round started.
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6859

tbcBeasT wrote:

ive played a couple of rounds with pure beef and i thought he was a decent guy seemed like a team player to me
From what they say on the forums, I thought so too.
I dont' know what crawled up their arses.
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6721|UK
if its before the round then who really cares?

also beef is a good team player and would nt do things like that during the actual round.
tahadar
Sniper!!
+183|6764|Pakistan/England

Samtheman53 wrote:

if its before the round then who really cares?

also beef is a good team player and would nt do things like that during the actual round.
he's said himself that he has no trouble in tking people. so much for a team player..
Avarice
+41|6598|London, UK
Pure Beef sucks. (and he can't negative me twice in a 24 hour period)
Roomaster
+15|6687
before rounds i muck about, i dont think theres anything wrong with it as you cant win the round as it hasnt started
JON.ANTONSSON
+51|6718|Sweden

wayneakagod wrote:

Sounds like he was just messing about before the round started.
exactly. Before the round you can whatever you want, and nothing of it mathers.
0akleaves
+183|6639|Newcastle UK
its quite funny im on pure beefs list and every time he joins my server hes on my team, he is a good team player though.
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
dop3man
I'm your pusher
+9|6763|yorkshire penisula
its your server,why not kick em and not whine about it?
[BBF*EF]Stuka
Junkers Ju 87
+58|6604|Phoenix, AZ
If it's before the round had even started, why is it such a bad thing? It's not impossible to get out of their little rape party either, trust me. BTW, your server name spells "Kubra" incorrectly.
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6859

[BBF*EF]Stuka wrote:

If it's before the round had even started, why is it such a bad thing? It's not impossible to get out of their little rape party either, trust me. BTW, your server name spells "Kubra" incorrectly.
I'm aware of the misspelling the guy that typed it says it like that.. jsut like the "karkland" people. haha.

Nice little pm from Cougar:

Just want to let you know that....

YOUR COCKY ASS GOT KIDNAPPED BY [SOB]_COUGAR AND PURE_BEEF_69!

Congratulations and have a great day, assfag!!

Kidnap details:

Where: =[4th]= home server.
When: June 17, 2006 at 6 a.m. CST
Who: [SOB]_Cougar and pure_beef_69
Why: Being a cocky twat who takes the game to seriously.  It's just a game, stop being such an asshole.

If you would like to request your own kidnapping, please PM Cougar.  If you were kidnapped by Cougar and would like to request a kidnapping....too fuckin bad.

Cheers!

Being a little cocky yourself, aren't we?

Last edited by =[4th]=SlayThem (2006-06-17 04:34:56)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6788

buttsex
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6585|The real world
Whats wrong with teamkilling b4 the round starts?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6788

elmo1337 wrote:

exactly
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6859

elmo1337 wrote:

Like I told you in the server, I have NO problem with teamkilling before the round. Heck, I TKed him back, and he said and I quote: [12:07:10] [SOB]_Cougar -> wtf asshole
So I went on flying, he then came behind me and shot my plane up, so I bailed. this was over the MEC airfield, Then he bails and kills me, then revives me, then purebeef killed me, I got revived, killed, revived, etc etc. Sorry, but I'm not going to take it, not before or during a round. So I kicked them. I thought they were stand-up players, obviously not. And if you are, you ruined your image, guys.

Come into our server all you want, you're welcome, and if it's before the round, sure, TK. I don't care, but do it within reason. don't be an ass.
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6735|Wilmington, DE, US
Doing that to an admin is just stupid.
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6859

Ikarti wrote:

Doing that to an admin is just stupid.
Me being an admin is beside the point. I would have kicked them if somebody else reported it was happening.

But according to the PM, they did it because I'm too "serious"
I'm sorry that I'm competitive. Get over it or just ignore me. I have fun while being competitive, I do NOT have fun while being killed and revived...*talking towards pure beef and Cougar now* Obviously from your PM you wanted me to 'lighten up' and have fun, well you're ruining the fun of the game for people... just to let you know
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6790|Dallas

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

I thought they were stand-up players, obviously not. And if you are, you ruined your image, guys.

Come into our server all you want, you're welcome, and if it's before the round, sure, TK. I don't care, but do it within reason. don't be an ass.
Awww, can poor little SlayThem not take a joke?  We could have waited until the round started to do it but we were nice and did it pre-round. 

We were just going around the forums looking for people online to go hunt and I came across a particularly nasty comment you made to someone.  I checked your stats and low and behold...who was online?  Then we decided to do a mock "kidnapping" (we stole the idea from the other people who do it).  We decided to have some fun and give you a lesson in not taking this game so seriously.  Apparantly you didn't catch the hint.

Don't worry, your little uber stats didn't get hurt.

And I'm sorry if this makes me a jerk.  I don't cry when someone comes and hunts me down, I either:

A: Fight back.  Not just open a console like a bitch.  Thats why I left the PM, because you carried on like a dick about it.
B: Switch teams and repay them. (If I can't get away.)
C: Disconnect.

I know that I am a target on at least 9 people's list, but I don't make crybaby threads when someone gets me.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6815|Singapore

I just bearrape them to oblivoin.

Thats one every stays far as hell away from me.

No one bothers a bear.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6790|Dallas

polarbearz wrote:

I just bearrape them to oblivoin.

Thats one every stays far as hell away from me.

No one bothers a bear.
You're next fool.

Just as soon as I can get a fiber line installed straight from my computer to your country.
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6672
haha man that was fun, N)i(N06Blackhawk got it the worst so count yourself lucky slay, we took him to a remote location and blasted him. We are the ultimate Kiddnappers, you want to be on the hitlist? think about it before you ask me.
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6859

Cougar wrote:

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

I thought they were stand-up players, obviously not. And if you are, you ruined your image, guys.

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

BLAH BLAH BLAH
I can take jokes just fine, but being an ass isn't joking. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Also, please point me to this "nasty" comment.
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6672

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

Cougar wrote:

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

BLAH BLAH BLAH
I can take jokes just fine, but being an ass isn't joking. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Also, please point me to this "nasty" comment.
dont worry its over now. Your a good pilot btw just thought id add, next target please

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard