{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6768|San Antonio, Texas

Hellshark1 wrote:

Citizen One wrote:

That reminds me, I am trying to make more than one selectable weapon for each class, kind of like in multiplayer, but I want them open for choice and stuff. Like I want the S.A.S dude to be able to be all like "OMGZ LOL this G36K is teh n00b weapon, I want teh M4 bitch" and then be able to cycle through the list and be all like "I will have some of that" anyone know how to go about this? I aint tried it yet.
I'll look into it
I'm pretty sure this has to do with the python folder...Which is in the main BF2 directory, which means you'll have to change it every time you want to play on-line...
l41e
+677|6656

Or you could copy the python folder, paste it onto your desktop, modify it, then switch them depending on whether you wanted to play ranked or offline.
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6768|San Antonio, Texas

k30dxedle wrote:

Or you could copy the python folder, paste it onto your desktop, modify it, then switch them depending on whether you wanted to play ranked or offline.

{M5}Sniper3 wrote:

Which is in the main BF2 directory, which means you'll have to change it every time you want to play on-line...
l41e
+677|6656

So you can't copy it then?
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6657|South Korea.
You dont need to, I made a new mod remember.
l41e
+677|6656

Citizen One wrote:

You dont need to, I made a new mod remember.
Yes you do. It's not in a mod folder.
Stealth Clobber
+0|6827
Does anyone know how to change the helmets on people? I want to have some of the Iranians (for my little mod) wearing the US Helmet (which will be skinned later, and yea I already know how to skin) and some wearing the regular helmets. The Iranians will be MEC, but skinned to be Iranians, if I can find decent layouts of Iranian soldiers.
l41e
+677|6656

Me I have no idea, I think either C1 or Sniper3 might now (I seem to recall a post or two earlier in this thread about this)
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6705|Germany

StealthClobber wrote:

Does anyone know how to change the helmets on people?

k30dxedle wrote:

Me I have no idea, I think either C1 or Sniper3 might now (I seem to recall a post or two earlier in this thread about this)
I'm not sure if it gives you the US-helmets....but you can "morph" the looks of the different armies together...

gameLogic.setKit 2 1 "US_Sniper" "MEC_soldier" <-------- For example,this gives you a mix of the US and the MEC sniper,don't know how it looks like,though.

Mixing SAS and Spetsnaz had some funny looking results...

Last edited by Mj.Blindfisch (2006-06-15 16:06:22)

Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6701
You know what would be the f'n tits? Making it optional for assault to either have the rifle with or without a launcher or nades. Like u can have M16/M203 or M16 + frags. Would be pretty cool i think.

Last edited by Superior Mind (2006-06-15 16:13:55)

Stealth Clobber
+0|6827
You can do that with the new kits. If you take the nadelauncher off the list, you cant use it, but itll still be there.
HomiE-G-DOG
+5|6544|Japan
Ok, dude u should see my assault weapon kit, I gave him: knife, pistol, F2000, Rocket Launcher (SRAW), C4, and defibrillator. almost everyone of my guys has defibrillator too. pretty cool. Oh, by the way when I try to spawn with spec ops, sniper, or medic, it doesnt let me. Someone know why? Never mind, got it fixed my self yay

Last edited by HomiE-G-DOG (2006-06-15 17:38:56)

HomiE-G-DOG
+5|6544|Japan
Um.. Citizen one,(or whoever that knows) can u post how to put M82A1 into game? I dont understand where to put that tweak code that k30dxedle posted.

Last edited by HomiE-G-DOG (2006-06-15 16:49:51)

Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6705|Germany

HomiE-G-DOG wrote:

Um.. Citizen one,(or whoever that knows) can u post how to put M82A1 into game? I dont understand where to put that tweak code that k30dxedle posted.
It's somewhere here in the post,just look for it....you definitely need the tut for custom kits so you can give one kit the M82A1.And you gotta replace the tweak file of the M82A1.
Stealth Clobber
+0|6827
Wow, I made Middle Eastern Insurgents have MEC kits,  so its the MEC, but the Support guys have a red turban, and the medic and engineer dont have helmets. \m/ >.< \m/

https://img222.imageshack.us/img222/6637/twwiposter6qu.png
Mini-Mod logo ROFL

Icon on my Dekstop --
https://img157.imageshack.us/img157/6838/twwidesktop3dq.png
HomiE-G-DOG
+5|6544|Japan

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

HomiE-G-DOG wrote:

It's somewhere here in the post,just look for it....you definitely need the tut for custom kits so you can give one kit the M82A1.And you gotta replace the tweak file of the M82A1.
where is the tweak file though?
l41e
+677|6656

C:(or whatever your hard drive is)/Program Files/EA GAMES/Battlefield 2/mods/(whatever you named your new one)/Objects_server.

Open Objects_server with WinRAR and go through these folders:

-Weapons
-Handheld
-"USSNI_M82A1" should be in there somewhere.

Edit: I tried putting Operation Peacekeeper (0.1d) guns in, made me CTD (loaded to 14-15%, CTD). Is it a problem with OPK 0.1d/BF2 1.3 compatibility or something else?

Last edited by k30dxedle (2006-06-15 17:33:54)

Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6701
u should put some more variety in your kits...
HomiE-G-DOG
+5|6544|Japan
wat do u mean variety?
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6701
Most of them have the same items, just a different main gun, if u mix it up some more it might make it more fun.
HomiE-G-DOG
+5|6544|Japan
Does anyone know if its possible to change the weapons' object number? If so, how?

Last edited by HomiE-G-DOG (2006-06-15 19:01:34)

Stealth Clobber
+0|6827
The index number? Yes, but I've been trying to figure this out myself.
Hellshark1
+2|6739|South Africa
Give me a list of witrch weopons u want in witch kitr and i'll post what to change.

My 1 mod gave each guy a big gun, a smaller aone and some of them a sniper and c4 etc.
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6657|South Korea.

HomiE-G-DOG wrote:

Does anyone know if its possible to change the weapons' object number? If so, how?
Sigh, noob. Go to the weapons folder within the server zip of your mod, go to weapons then the weapon folder of your gun, open the tweak file, press ctrl and f three times which takes you to the line of text you have to change, then change the item number to like 9 or something.

HomiE-G-DOG wrote:

Im posting the pictures of my kits. Check out the names of my single player bots!
That is the dumbest shit I have ever seen. N00b.
HomiE-G-DOG
+5|6544|Japan

Citizien One wrote:

HomiE-G-DOG wrote:

Go to the weapons folder within the server zip of your mod, go to weapons then the weapon folder of your gun, open the tweak file, press ctrl and f three times which takes you to the line of text you have to change, then change the item number to like 9 or something.
I kinda figured that out when I was messing with the M82A1 tweak file.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard