spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6643|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

panderiz wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

tut tut panderiz.. where's the awards?

i have more silver.. and i'm only a first sarge!
awards? meh

I could easily get all veterans in a week, it's just a matter of why bother.
well this is the "Rate the AWARDS" thread..

i believe you're looking for the "Rate the STATS" thread
panderiz
+32|6767

Cpt.KillerToy12 wrote:

panderiz i think you like to play special forces kit. and not many of others. your ok
spec ops you mean and I havn't played that kit for about 4months LOL, got bored with spec ops and basically play medic or assult now.

Cpt.KillerToy12 wrote:

thats why I'm posting in here, awards take absolutely no skill, just time. Lets create a thread of who plays the game lots.

note: to the retard who -1 me, you proved my sig, nice

Last edited by panderiz (2006-06-15 18:21:51)

bowdenball
+11|6647|Greenville, SC
panderiz... awesome chopper and armor awards...
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6643|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

panderiz wrote:

Cpt.KillerToy12 wrote:

panderiz i think you like to play special forces kit. and not many of others. your ok
spec ops you mean and I havn't played that kit for about 4months LOL, got bored with spec ops and basically play medic or assult now.

Cpt.KillerToy12 wrote:

thats why I'm posting in here, awards take absolutely no skill, just time. Lets create a thread of who plays the game lots.

rofl someone -1 you? i got a -1 too.. some people these days

i blame the monkeys
FubarJonny
bUdSMoKEr
+47|6691
his are almost the same as mine so he pwns!!!!!
panderiz
+32|6767

spawnofthemist wrote:

panderiz wrote:

Cpt.KillerToy12 wrote:

Cpt.KillerToy12 wrote:

rofl someone -1 you? i got a -1 too.. some people these days

i blame the monkeys
yer gorillas, love the -1 when they don't even type a reason.

'I don't agree with what your saying, so i'll -1 you' lol, make a post ya pussies
mad scotsman
+177|6609|scotland
panderiz..you have decent stats but lack awards, also for the record,,,awards are about skill not just time.
xxiv
+7|6725
OMG i have never seen so much gold
congrats probably the best stats i have ever seen
i salute you sir
SiMSaM16
+48|6694|United States of America
xxiv, nice awards... got a good amount of experts. you could have more golds, silvers and bronzes though.
eagles1106
+269|6584|Marlton, New Jersey.
nice experts, nice veterans too :\ very impressive gold,silver and bronze amounts and i think you have all the ribbons, nice. like how you have the navy cross, golden scimitar and peoples madallion

Last edited by eagles1106 (2006-06-16 00:43:39)

Phatso
The Moisture
+49|6696|South Africa
@eagles1106 - Good Balance of all the awards but get them pistol and c4 badges!!
and if your sig states correctly = EXPERT GRAPPLING! wow dude thats impressive
eagles1106
+269|6584|Marlton, New Jersey.
dont mean to mess up the posting but, since the reqs were changed with 1.3, i joined an SF server and BAM, i get exp grappling and vet zip line

Last edited by eagles1106 (2006-06-16 00:50:19)

teehee1988
+5|6639|Birmingham, UK
eagles1106 nice time on your kits
but get the 5 badges your eligable for
nice collection of them
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6696|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia

teehee1988 wrote:

nice collection of them
Quick, go get your veteran repair son!, nice little medals you got, me now me now!!
slidero

.ACB|_Cutthroat1 wrote:

teehee1988 wrote:

nice collection of them
Quick, go get your veteran repair son!, nice little medals you got, me now me now!!
For your time spent in vanilla your awards are pretty good but your SF ones are pretty lacking.   Play SF some more, it's pretty fun
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6721|California

slidero wrote:

.ACB|_Cutthroat1 wrote:

teehee1988 wrote:

nice collection of them
For your time spent in vanilla your awards are pretty good but your SF ones are pretty lacking.   Play SF some more, it's pretty fun
pfft.. you dont have 100,000 kills yet noob.

/joke

i am a fan of the dual stars
darkcrystal
First Aid! Here!
+12|6688

slidero wrote:

.ACB|_Cutthroat1 wrote:

teehee1988 wrote:

nice collection of them
O_O  you play too much!  :p
.:XDR:.PureFodder
+105|6830
You may not have been playing all that long, but it looks like you've had a good go at everything the game has to offer and kept the K/D ratio above 1 as well. All the awards that don't require a lot of hours are present and correct with Expert knifings too. Good job.

Last edited by .:XDR:.PureFodder (2006-06-16 03:13:51)

Sgt_Bob05
Nade Spammers Must Die
+49|6702|Australia
What can i say. Ok i guess. Awards mean nothing. Stats show a players skill not time.
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6734|Oslo, Norway
to be honest i was a little dissapointed when you say you whore everything, why have you not whored commander to basic command? 5/10
LordDragonclaw
RPK-74 Whore
+26|6583

WilhelmSissener wrote:

to be honest i was a little dissapointed when you say you whore everything, why have you not whored commander to basic command? 5/10
Hmm all your veteran combat badges is good. Expert knife and pistol is good. GJ on that expert explosives! You should try and get expert air def to match your expert ground def though. Nice to see that you dont overuse any certain vehicles . You have alot of medals thats nice but you should go medic whore to get that legion of merit ribbon so you have all of them. Vet engy, resupply and first aid are good and pretty much all your awards are good. And for my awards Ive been playing assult and engy alot so ill be getting those soon

Last edited by LordDragonclaw (2006-06-16 04:37:21)

Sgt_Bob05
Nade Spammers Must Die
+49|6702|Australia

WilhelmSissener wrote:

Lol yeah true but i hate commander. Plus not high scoring enough for me because i am a stat whore. But Plane, Medic and Tank ain't bad
uber73
+188|6753|Brisbane
u a stat whore, with 163000 score, and only 2 gold awards?
FUCK

u total underachiever!!

lol

LordDragonclaw
RPK-74 Whore
+26|6583
-.- yea thats right ignore my awards. Not bad uber73 you should go for expert explosives though and stop commander whoring XD hahaha the no purple heart is a big plus but uh play SF more and get some SF awards

Last edited by LordDragonclaw (2006-06-16 05:07:49)

Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6729|Germany

all in all some nice badges, like the expert explosive
As a First Sergeant you cold have some more stars, but considering that you don't use vehicles very often earning a star could be hard. So go on and have fun.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard