A7-Gun_Thief
+2|6534
Congradulations KSK first one to get the ribbon! No offense if some 1 else got it first , i just dint see. If you do get offended then get on the top 10 so people will notice you more PUNK. You dont have to get all offended at me... Anywho KSK mind telling us what we need for the ribbon?
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6720|California

errr... no, he isnt the 1st
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6630|Washington, DC

A7-Gun_Thief wrote:

Congradulations KSK first one to get the ribbon! No offense if some 1 else got it first , i just dint see. If you do get offended then karkwhore some more to get on the top 10 so people will notice you more PUNK. You dont have to get all offended at me... Anywho KSK mind telling us what we need for the ribbon?
Fixed.

EDIT: I highly doubt ksk browses these boards, a second spent on the BF2S forums for the Top 10 is a point lost to someone else. The requirements are 25hours in the theatre, play each map once.

Last edited by ExecutionerStyle (2006-06-15 21:22:51)

slidero
How in the hell has he played AF for 80 hours already jesus christ.  I have around 23 hours on AF and a got it right when it came out. 

On a side note, I should be close to it pretty soon
James-m
+28|6549|England
people who have 80 hours on AF already obviously have nothing else better to do, no family commitments, no job, no gf, probably just finished school....... alot of kids have just finished their GCSE's
SEAL19
+3|6531
How is he the first? I got mine on June 06, I was the 73rd person to get it, and you just posted this yesterday? Yesterday over 300 people on bf2 have received the NAR
Bravo333
+0|6525
good for you dude oh yeah
Richard2000
Banned
+39|6545|England
i got my n.a ribbon whan i got 25 hours on a f
and that was last monday
SEAL19
+3|6531

Bravo333 wrote:

good for you dude oh yeah