BlackPlague
Banned
+16|6525
I would love to have EA allow us bf2ers to attatch c4 to players, have them run around into an uncap, and then BOOM! I know it sounds racist, but... that's REALITY!
Smitty5613
+46|6525|Middle of nowhere, California
Lol Tha Would Be Awsome!!!!
Then It Would Be A Real Jihad!!!
SaladForks
/ph34r
+129|6580|Eastern USA
Owned
BlackPlague
Banned
+16|6525
Do you think we as the community could pull up a small mini mod for Jihaad? Same bf2, but more attatchments =] Like, people request it, we write up the coding for it.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6561|British Columbia, Canada
Suicide bombing, the real way.. strap some C4 around your belt and blow it...
BlackPlague
Banned
+16|6525
Now THAT'S what i'm talkin about! lol
-Gunsmoke-
+165|6633|South Jersey
But then the C4 would definitely have to have a farther blast radius if this were to be done.
HeadShotAK47
Hand's shaken' / Heart's beatn' / Still Shootin'
+32|6725|Ft. Laudy, FL, USA
haha can u imagine everyone on a server running around with big skill 'n crossbones on their waists?
Sin-nisterMinister
You have been blessed... with my rifle!
+43|6595|Bellmawr, NJ, US
Slightly off-topic, but not quite, I was jihaad'ing a tank whore on Sharqi when of course he said something to me.  I said "Tank whores get jihaaded."  He said he was going to report me for being racist, then called me a jihaad.  He apparently had no idea what jihaad means.  So you can call me "Religious War" from now on.

C4'ing people would be funny to those who do it.  But you'll definitely get the asshats like the I described above.
KO
Banned
+31|6541|New Jersey
that would be awesome..instead of knfing someone from behind u could just put c4 on him let him run around near his players and then...BOOOM
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6731|Oslo, Norway
lol, put it on an american when you are mec, wait for him to go into a flagcap zone boom  - defend flag!
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6691
this feature was actulay in the alpha atage I think. man that would be so fucking fun. It would be like plasma sticking in HALO lol.
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6529|Boston, MA
It would only be good if they don't allow you to put them on teammates or yourself, then it would be way out of hand. You should only be trying to put them on enemies anyways.
Jonny[RRC]
+0|6524
howz about sniper bullets bein able to blow the C4 up O_o that would be sweet
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6730|St. Andrews / Oslo

Anyone who could code a MOD like this? Where is Citizen One?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
lord_tyler_486
+54|6750|Upper Franconia
Situation:
Come on I put C4 in your face and your owned ha ha because you can't see anything !!!!!!!!11111one ! 1! ! And because EA was too dumb to implement this feature correctly, you can't even remove it !! haha ! ! I OWNED YOU!! BOOOOM

Another Situation:
Errr. I've got something in my ass. Hey dude, could you check my ass?? I can't look there because if I change my view direction I magically turn my whole body. - Dude, tha - BOOOOOM

Another one:
Okay, I am t3h 1337-suicide guy. I'm a spec ops and I try to defend that damn SQUARE flag at karkand. And behind that wall is a tank. Okay what do I do ?? hmm.. what would a real soldier do. HA! throwing C4 over that wall. ... .... damn I can't because for some reason my hands are kinda sleeping when I jump. Okay !! HA!! I put c4 on my foot. Then I go prone and look at stright away from the wall, my feet and the c4 on it will go THROUGH the wall and then BOOOOM without the c4 even damaging me because there is a wall between it and me !! OWNED

Last edited by lord_tyler_486 (2006-06-15 13:05:20)

Adogg
+5|6552
The best way to do it would be to put some on your teammate with FF OFF and have him run into the base ... shootting up a storm and then when he dies (or before hand ) .... boom ....

PS. What would happen to a guy who gets into a vehicle with c4 on?

Last edited by Adogg (2006-06-15 14:22:40)

TechGuy
Grammar Nazi
+62|6671
^HAHA YEAH! Not going to happen.. but that would be so cool.

BTW you can't shoot C4 and make it explode. You can use it for camp fire fuel and it won't explode. It requires an electrical charge to blow.
Ben>You
+90|6524
if someone were to make a mod like this, im 100% positive i would never play regular bf2 again, just that mod
Madhadda1
+270|6543|Cedar Rapids, Iowa
i acutally did that to a teamate in a hummvy (spelling?)  it was in singleplayer he bailed out and sure enough it was sticking on his back so i blew him up about 100 ft lol
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6754|United States of America
Oh, to make it better. While a terrorist is critically wounded he can still blow himself up as he isn't dead yet! So aim for the head for an instant kill(might add a headshot kills instantly part to the mod)
NasmNLH
+6|6647

Madhadda1 wrote:

...hummvy (spelling?)
It's HMMWV (High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle) called Humvee.
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6704|Antarctica
This was originally in the game, but they took it out for some reason.  It would be so cool to strap C4 (the old C4 that had the big blast radius) to your friend and blow him up in a crowd of enemies :]
Bahiti
Respect! Give it .. Get it!
+55|6647|Land of =KBK=
If this were to ever happen.. remind me to stay away from the spec ops guys!!!!
BlackPlague
Banned
+16|6525
Okay, so basically, this would be a kick ass mod huh? Would anyone be willing to pull a team together and see if it'll go anywhere?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard