dhoar4
Banned
+151|6550|Forest Lake, Australia
Can someone please help me?  I don't know how to report people for disrupting gamelay and excessive teamkilling.  I have the screenshots, so would someone please be kind enough to take them to where they're needed to go?  The website is http://www.putfile.com/dhoar4
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6785|AUS, Canberra
Entertayner
+826|6586

hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6779|mansfield
i think this is one to report cretins http://www.bfroe.com/

not sure hopefully sombody could confirm for me

cheers
-r3-anubis
+73|6552|florida
Wow sucks 4 u that you have to deal with them.
dhoar4
Banned

-r3-anubis wrote:

I know...They're always on the servers I'm on...They continually give me and my mate shit
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6842|Australia

dhoar4 wrote:

-r3-anubis wrote:

I know...They're always on the servers I'm on...They continually give me and my mate shit
What server were you playing on mate??
If its internode, you can get one of the admins to give them a holiday, ill give you details if it was.
dhoar4
Banned

kontrolcrimson wrote:

dhoar4 wrote:

-r3-anubis wrote:

What server were you playing on mate??
If its internode, you can get one of the admins to give them a holiday, ill give you details if it was.
Nah, it was the gamearena servers...gamearena 23
BMF-Nichman
+6|6552

dhoar4 wrote:

-r3-anubis wrote:

wow i would disconnect from that server, gl and i applaude your effort to get rid of idiots
dhoar4
Banned

BMF-Nichman wrote:

dhoar4 wrote:

-r3-anubis wrote:

wow i would disconnect from that server, gl and i applaude your effort to get rid of idiots
Thanks you.  It's just come to the point where something has to be done.  It's the entire SPAM clan that does it...
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6671|Brisbane, Australia

Eh, I like E-Pod, good guy, and isn't silver in SPAM?

I saw a Gw guy glitching in the hotel, though, but the round ended before I could get a screeny

Last edited by Sarrk (2006-06-14 23:49:02)

dhoar4
Banned

Sarrk wrote:

Yes he is...Silver is ok...But the rest of them have some serious problems.  Yes including E-Pod...He's given it to me and solidus_snake000 before.
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6842|Australia
jump on internode then, they follow you, you cant stop them.
Game arena is now allowing the hotel glitch as a legit tatic. They say if the ladder starts up, its allowed to be used in clan matches as well.
dhoar4
Banned

kontrolcrimson wrote:

jump on internode then, they follow you, you cant stop them.
Game arena is now allowing the hotel glitch as a legit tatic. They say if the ladder starts up, its allowed to be used in clan matches as well.
Yeah, but I've been banned form internode, otherwise I'd be on there...Instead of Gamearena
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6596|Melbourne, Australia.
Dhoar, I know you are obsessed with SPAM and all, but you cannot get peoples stats reset for excessive teamkilling.
We are not the ones with the issue, I don't want to debate about it here, but you and solidous give us shit, we just defend ourselves.
The worst that can be done with these (well I really don't think anything can be done - you need a screenshot of the server IP and scoreboard to ban from GA/node) is that they will be banned for 2 weeks from GA.
Get over yourself dhoar, and find something else to do with your BF2 time other than stir up trouble.

Last edited by -[Silver.Inc* (2006-06-15 01:56:41)

dhoar4
Banned

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

Dhoar, I know you are obsessed with SPAM and all, but you cannot get peoples stats reset for excessive teamkilling.
You idiot!  If you took the time to look at the photos, you can see VERY bad RACISM!
Sgt_Bob05
Nade Spammers Must Die
+49|6716|Australia

dhoar4 wrote:

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

You idiot!  If you took the time to look at the photos, you can see VERY bad RACISM!
Maybe there is a reason why they're always giving you shit. I remember one day i was on the same server as you. After i had got the tank for like the 4th straight round you complained. Then followed me around until i got out to repair. You promptly drove off with my tank and died as people that steal armour always do. YOu never seem to realise that the reason someone is hiding and repairing is because there is danger around the corner.
dhoar4
Banned

dhoar4 wrote:

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

No moron...That is not the worst that could happen...In actual fact, [d3m0]Fr33zE could be in legal trouble...If solidus wants to take it further, he can.  Freeze is in a very bad spot
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin

dhoar4 wrote:

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

Wow, thats oh so racist calling someone a sheep.

Maeh.

Last edited by -[Silver.Inc* (2006-06-15 02:03:22)

Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6671|Brisbane, Australia

dhoar4 wrote:

Sarrk wrote:

Yes he is...Silver is ok...But the rest of them have some serious problems.  Yes including E-Pod...He's given it to me and solidus_snake000 before.
;_; E-pod

Silver, speak to your Clan leader about a new member, but dont expect me to join yet, I have to get my mic fixed, and I know my stats suck, but if I join, give me a trial
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin

Sarrk wrote:

dhoar4 wrote:

Sarrk wrote:

;_; E-pod

Silver, speak to your Clan leader about a new member, but dont expect me to join yet, I have to get my mic fixed, and I know my stats suck, but if I join, give me a trial
I'm sure youll be quite welcome mate, a few of our clan members mics have been broken for god knows how long and havnt gotten them fixed...so that wont be a problem apply at spamclan.net
dhoar4
Banned

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

dhoar4 wrote:

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

Wow, thats oh so racist calling someone a sheep.

Maeh.
What the fuck are you reading?  He didn't CALL him a sheep you fuckhead!  He told him to go FUCK one...And he CAN press charges IF he gets his real name

And according to your clan rules, he should be kicked out of SPAM for saying stuff like that

Last edited by dhoar4 (2006-06-15 02:08:58)

-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
Press charges over what someone said in a video game? I'de love to see that.
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6552|Search Whore killing fields
I feel bad for you, I would of just left and went to play sf. Not as many idiots in sf.
dhoar4
Banned

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

Press charges over what someone said in a video game? I'de love to see that.
geez, you have no idea do you...They take racism very seriously in court...Doesn't matter how it happened

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard