[DEI]Bart
fire at will!!!
+76|6705|Leiden, Holland for the n00bs
MyInternetServices.com is proud to announce that the BFROE.com website is now open for the public to report EA ROE violations. The site provides a simple way for the public to report stat padding and other EA ROE violations. The site also has a HTML button that anyone can put on their site to link them to BFROE.com. If you are sick of seeing players get away with padding this is your way to fight back!

https://www.bfroe.com/adserver/adview.php

report your padder/padservers here

EDIT: EA gives go ahead to BFROE

Last edited by [DEI]Bart (2006-04-18 07:22:06)

MuseSeeker
2142 Soldier: Behenaut
+110|6768|EUR
amazing....Thumbs up!
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6620|UK

MuseSeeker wrote:

amazing....Thumbs up!
Nothing more to add
MuseSeeker
2142 Soldier: Behenaut
+110|6768|EUR
Oh wait.... It cant find my nick name...or the stat padders, how sensitive is it?

* Turns out it is, how do I report multiple? I tryied putting "xxxxx, xxxxx" did not work.

Last edited by MuseSeeker (2006-04-17 06:16:41)

mr plow
+1|6609
so what other people do these reports go to that the ones at bf2rs dont?
[DEI]Bart
fire at will!!!

mr plow wrote:

so to what other people do these reports go? to the ones at bf2rs dont?
works quite the same, they will send the info to EA (not BF2rs!!!) and they will se or its worth it.

Last edited by [DEI]Bart (2006-04-17 06:41:43)

E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6681|UK
To be honest,  I just think you should be concentrating on playing your own game, not constantly trying to find stat padders ect to report.

get a life.
[DEI]Bart
fire at will!!!

MuseSeeker wrote:

Oh wait.... It cant find my nick name...or the stat padders, how sensitive is it?

* Turns out it is, how do I report multiple? I tryied putting "xxxxx, xxxxx" did not work.
yes you can make multiple reports, after you make a report go back to the main page and enter another one..

reporting lists are not published as that only leads to flame wars as we have seen in the past, however reports can be dicussed in either the player or server forums.
the answer when i asked it on the forum
Crashburn
+4|6578|Germany

E7IX3R wrote:

To be honest,  I just think you should be concentrating on playing your own game, not constantly trying to find stat padders ect to report.

get a life.
nothing more to add. stop being a cop and start being a soldier. does ea pay you for reporting stat padders? no they don't. you ain't a better guy if you report padders. in my eyes it's a waste of time.

but i think that bf2roe site ain't a bad idea. i hope it will help to stop all those kids who feel great when they see or report a stat padder.

ps: please excuse my language, i'm from germany and i think my english ain't good.
jord
+2,382|6671|The North, beyond the wall.

E7IX3R wrote:

get a life.
Agreed.Just wondering ,are you against it e7i3er becuase everyone says you hack?
I dont think you do but people say you got banned from punkbuster 9 times for editing some files.

Last edited by jord (2006-04-17 08:38:52)

[DEI]Bart
fire at will!!!
lol, i'm just potin this i'm not a BFROE "cop" but I just thought that you peeps would be intersted.....
Buzerk1
+44|6829
I can see a quote from EA, but no clear support for EA to this new group. It's doesn't make sense to me that you need to be a member to be able to read their ROE. I say their, because it's not clear they are talking about this one

http://www.bf2rankedservers.com/forums/ … .php?t=251

Something doesn't feel right with this site... I'd like to see EA endorse these guys "playing cops". At the moment, it doesn't feel serious to me. And why this group when there is already bf2rankservers.com??
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6840|-

E7IX3R wrote:

get a life.
Haven't I seen you playing on multiple pistol/knife only servers...?

Anyway, yes I agree, sticky.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6655|USA

E7IX3R wrote:

get a life.
Are you padding? Cheating? Hacking? Banned from PB 9 times???

Then stop worrying about what people report.
Drunken_Tankdriver
+81|6644
Whats this infantry only, abusive player, and high points bull$hit? Thats pretty lame shit to report. It should be the server admins discretion wheather to run this kind of server. Abusive player? Are you pussies tired of being bullied on the net or something?
https://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/2/acebigmack.png
jord
+2,382|6671|The North, beyond the wall.

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

E7IX3R wrote:

get a life.
Haven't I seen you playing on multiple pistol/knife only servers...?
Anyway, yes I agree, sticky.
Suprised you didnt lock it trigger,well done.
[DEI]Bart
fire at will!!!

Buzerk1 wrote:

Something doesn't feel right with this site... I'd like to see EA endorse these guys "playing cops". At the moment, it doesn't feel serious to me. And why this group when there is already bf2rankservers.com??
this is way easyer, and works better, look at their forums to see how it works.
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6774

HA HA!  You can sign up to be a BFMP at BFROE.com!!!

If you don't get the humor in this then read this post:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=20682
vjs
+19|6763
This site honestly looks like an e-mail harvester to me...

EA is not going to ban or delete one player based upon another players word!

You need:
- screenshots
- server IP
- time date
- perhaps a battle recorder?

Then... maybe... they will look into it. BTW have they fixed the screenshot glitch? Do you really think the screenshot glitch is a glitch or do you think EA was tired of cheat reports?
[DEI]Bart
fire at will!!!
I edited the above post with a topic from totalbf2.com
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6688|UK
the html code on the website didnt seem to work in my signature,
just in case you have the same problem use this code:

[url=http://www.bfroe.com/adserver/adclick.php][img]http://www.bfroe.com/adserver/adview.php[img][url].

on the last [img] and [url]dont forget to put a / in after the brackets.

eg.[/img],[/url]

Last edited by Samtheman53 (2006-04-18 07:38:37)

Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6687|Howell, Mi USA

E7IX3R wrote:

get a life.
Worried man? u sounds nervous
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
IndianScout
+16|6668
basically the BFROE program is my pet project, it has the full backing and endorsement from EA just like the BF2RS program does,  I left the BF2RS program because of creative and personal reasons and this new program has taken off like wild fire,,,

we have tried to make this new program easy for the player to use, and we hope to better the community with it,,

thanks everyone for your support..

Indian
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6820|Australia
and good work too
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6681|UK

jord wrote:

E7IX3R wrote:

get a life.
Agreed.Just wondering ,are you against it e7i3er becuase everyone says you hack?
I dont think you do but people say you got banned from punkbuster 9 times for editing some files.
I'm not against it no, but I think someone who spends more time trying to find the stat padders and reporting them than playing the game is a bit sad.

I mean, if I come across stat padders, I won't go crying to EA because they're getting points the easy way.

I'll get on with my game, kill a few people and be satisfied that I'm alive and they're not. Simple as that.

Banned 9 times and I don't know why, never used hacks and have no need to

Last edited by E7IX3R (2006-04-23 23:05:14)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard