superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6752

play all you want...just don't become the guy from "40-Year Old Virgin"...
nuttydave
+-3|6716|Bristol UK

superfly_cox wrote:

play all you want...just don't become the guy from "40-Year Old Virgin"...
short yet sweet
thinner44
+1|6780

KillerAFET wrote:

thinner44 wrote:

I think some of the very top players have multiple users on the same account, that's what I heard, don't bust me over it
Wow, players sharing the same screen name.  If I thought about this I'd hire a C4 whore to get me a badge!!!!!
You mean along with my 'knife, pistol, medic, explosives, whore', arrgghh!!, the list is almost endless . I'm not even sure it's true.

B.Schuss "gentlemen, please...let's leave the name-calling to Jerry Springer, shall we" . Hell yeah, why is some folk feel the need to do it anyway  .... didn't hurt a bit ... mommy, where's my bottle
Psyken757
+0|6729|Germany
Maybe that´s a multiaccount?

Last edited by Psyken757 (2005-11-08 07:10:46)

pinky_81
+1|6760|Denmark
Actually I'm the guy you are talking about ( ) but mostly it's only my littlesister (She's 12) who plays... She sure knows how to tackle that game *Lol*
magzy
+11|6723
nutty, what exactly does this post achieve? why post a thread like this. to me, it seems about as usefull as posting "jeez, some people are pretty fat, i think they should go on a diet"
dsb
+0|6748

magzy wrote:

nutty, what exactly does this post achieve? why post a thread like this. to me, it seems about as usefull as posting "jeez, some people are pretty fat, i think they should go on a diet"
lol...well said
[Ahazi] Kaika
The Suicidal Soldier
+3|6732

nuttydave wrote:

um maybe there parents should get involved then after all school comes to mind homework maybe......sitting down for 5 hours a day aint good for a 13-14 old child it aint good for anyone deep vein thrombosis(excuse spelling) comes to mind quite literally.

lol oh yeah how can i be a stat whore ive been playin since like febuary and dont even have 20,000 points yet moderation my friend moderation
Dude, don't bs.  The game's only been out since June or July.  Can't remember which.
dsb
+0|6748

[Ahazi] Kaika wrote:

Dude, don't bs.  The game's only been out since June or July.  Can't remember which.
Heh.  I didn't even catch that.  Your stats page shows you enrolled - with that account at least - on June 15.
chickenmuncher
+2|6721| U.S.A.
I'm 14, I have a girlfriend, and I work at my friend's dad's shop for money to go paintballing and and take my girl out . Just wanted to add for the people that think 14 year olds aren't interested in girls yet, or have jobs. (don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to "waste" my childhood, I work sometimes on homeworkless school nights or sunday nights when no one can do anything, otherwise I'm hangin out with friends in southern California and I love to take part in summer, I work from time to time to make spare money.(just thought I'd clear that up)
88mm
+8|6777
BF2 is the first shooter (as far as I know) that saves your stats.

Making public all info about your play (like time played, accuracy, teamkills and so on) gives us all a peek into the skills/habits/performance/style of other players, which we have never had before.

It may even give us an idea about the player, the human being behind the stats.....!!

Sometimes this 'profile' disgusts us, like the one with the gigantic number of teamkills, or the obvious winning-side team-switcher, the super-big tank-time whore, or just the one who plays an immense amount of time... the no-lifer.

I don't really care all that much about other players stats. They can be manipulated to tell whatever you like. Instead I set my own goals and enjoy the game in my own way.

Multiplayer game-life and real life have this in common: if your own enjoyment somehow has to happen on the expense of other people's enjoyment, you become a real loser.

Multiplayer game-life and real life differ in this respect: if you think that playing a game will make up for what you can not achieve in real life, you become a real loser.

Just play and have a good time. That's what games are for.

https://bf2s.com/player/45820894/sig.png
https://bf2s.com/player/45820894/sig5.png
https://bf2s.com/player/45820894/sig3.png
https://bf2s.com/player/45820894/awards.jpg
nuttydave
+-3|6716|Bristol UK

dsb wrote:

[Ahazi] Kaika wrote:

Heh.  I didn't even catch that.  Your stats page shows you enrolled - with that account at least - on June 15.
yeah my bad all these games i play plus i was posting couldnt be bothred to write it again so didnt chec enrollment date.

dsb wrote:

magzy wrote:

lol...well said
Makes me feel big because i cant stay on my PC 7 hours a day but yeah if your fat you should diet porking out aint good for you now american pig dog go get some exercise

Last edited by nuttydave (2005-11-08 09:42:45)

Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6723|Toronto, ON
Notice how he ignores my post because it refutes his claim entirely.

By the way, Killcreek and Kornelia are top gamer league women (IE. Millionaires) who plays games... yawn.
Alpha as fuck.
thinner44
+1|6780

nuttydave wrote:

Makes me feel big because i cant stay on my PC 7 hours a day but yeah if your fat you should diet porking out aint good for you now american pig dog go get some exercise
Cheap insult. But then you're from Bristol, so what did I expect
Umbra Acciptris
+1|6726
Supose the player is indendantly wealthy and has some golddiger slobin on his knob while he is owning you.  Just because in your current situation in life it would be impossible to dedicate that much time in your life to gaming, does not mean every one does.

And as mentioned the top player could likly be a girl.  Who is independantly wealthy, and has an extreamly lucky made man giving her a toung polish.  (any independatly wealthy gamer girls are free to PM me if you are in need of another or new made man for this position.)  Athough that is not quite likly.

Also this could be a cancer patient, that has pleanty of free time with the make a wish computer and internet connection left at his house for the last few months since BF2 has been out.  Hoping to  make 200K first before he dies.

Perhaps it actualy IS a low life, over wight, no job, loner, pedofile, murderer, who lives in his mothers basement after that lawsute, playing for 5 hours a day.  Taking time out only when the school accross the street lets out so he can find another young boy that lights up to him. . . since he has stoped taking his med.  True to jack thompsons ideals, he trains on BF2 for when god comes back and leaves him in charge of protecting the world.

You can come up with ideal scenerios that fit any one in the top 1000, or even any one on the internet for what ever reason.  But chances are, your wrong.
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6814|Bryan/College Station, TX
Umbra Acciptris, wow that's some pretty dark shit.

I personally think the top leaders are well trained monkeys, Chimpanzees to be exact, training up their skills under order of a secret government research lab who are training the monkeys to be unmanned military vehicle operators in a very high risk and harsh environment.

Yup.. just think.. You are being pwned by monkeys. Congratulations!
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
MephistoJade
+0|6734|USA/England

nuttydave wrote:

dsb wrote:

[Ahazi] Kaika wrote:

yeah my bad all these games i play plus i was posting couldnt be bothred to write it again so didnt chec enrollment date.

dsb wrote:

magzy wrote:

lol...well said
Yeah, Dave....wanted to let you know....you're a Chav, mate.  Cheap, cheap chav-tastic shot there.
dsb
+0|6748
I just want to know what the hell a "pig dog" is.
magzy
+11|6723
its when animal mating goes horribly wrong.

nuttydave wrote:

rofl. if you were referring to me with that comment, I am English, and not fat at all, i was just trying to show what an absolute waste of time this topic is. I suggest that perhaps it is not Blazin who needs to get a life, but you, as you obviously have far too much time on your hands coming into forums and writing crap like that.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6812|Cologne, Germany

nuttydave wrote:

dsb wrote:

[Ahazi] Kaika wrote:

dsb wrote:

magzy wrote:

lol...well said
mind your language, will ya dave

no need to make this personal.

I'm with Umbra on this. Great post.  This thread is going nowhere...but then again, it's the chatter subforum, so what the heck...
BladeRunner
+5|6719|UK

BladeRunner wrote:

How many officers in the army have their job just because of 'time-served'? Good on 'im I say. If he (or whatever group plays that one account) wants to and can invest that much time into something he likes doing...nice one.

There is a trend at the moment, however, for people to get accounts like this just so they can sell them. If that's the case it's more cynical, but still...if that's how he makes a living...good luck to him.
^^ Like this

( Quoting myself....dunno if it causes blindness )
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6636|NT, like Mick Dundee

Greenie_Beazinie wrote:

ayb wrote:

get a job and/or a girlfriend, the age-old warcry of statwhores that find themselves outwhored. ever consider that maybe these top statters are 13, 14 years old? no need to work, no interest in girls (yet)?
Uhhh, dude I think most 13/14 year olds are VERY interested in girls...
I was... Hell, I was interested at 11-12... Might just be an Aussie thing though Greenie...
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
n00b.Worx
+44|6697|West Berlin!

r00fus wrote:

no need for girlfriends when you can find prostitutes at half the price
shadow18alpha
I attend BF2 Anonymous Meetings
+129|6645|Warlord/Bellevue,WA

nuttydave wrote:

Wow theres some really really sad people out there dont get me wrong i love bf but looking at the guy with the the top score on average he plays 5 hours a day since June. Time to get out the house buddy maybe get yourself a girlfriend or a job stop claiming those benifits you know what i mean after all this game wont be here for ever and neither will your stats and you cant put i got top score in bf2 because i played for 5 hours a day in your CV

Im gonna get slated for this ;/

i didnt just mean blazinuk by the way the second guy actually got more hours about 7 hours a day since june
How about you just worry about yourself instead?
mikkel
+383|6572

nuttydave wrote:

Wow theres some really really sad people out there dont get me wrong i love bf but looking at the guy with the the top score on average he plays 5 hours a day since June. Time to get out the house buddy maybe get yourself a girlfriend or a job stop claiming those benifits you know what i mean after all this game wont be here for ever and neither will your stats and you cant put i got top score in bf2 because i played for 5 hours a day in your CV

Im gonna get slated for this ;/

i didnt just mean blazinuk by the way the second guy actually got more hours about 7 hours a day since june
Holy hell. Necropost.

This thread is about as pointless as anything could ever be. Isn't it rather ironic that that you criticise people who do what they love to do for not "having a life" as you so eloquently put it, and then tell them that social excellence is adhering to the common concept of doing like everyone else?

The fact that you take time to criticise people for doing what they want to do shows that you obviously prioritise conforming to stereotypical ideals higher than just being yourself, and I'd have to say that that's the definition of not "having a life".

Last edited by mikkel (2006-05-06 09:17:46)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard