http://bf2s.com/player/em5/

is selling his account.

any comments?
r00fus
+2|6791
wait..people are actually bidding?
bad-dog
+0|6831|Israel
OMG 101 Euros ?! holy crap people have lost their mind totally !!!
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6754|The Netherlands
he has nice shiny collection of medals. but i want to earn them myself. else i think i dont deserve all these medals. people think im better than i am. and worst of all my dad thinks i played even more than i allready did (and he allready thinks i play too much )
wilks2005
+1|6751
Bidding on that is as bad as the virtual dates from WoW that used to (or still are) up on ebay.
BladeRunner
+5|6747|UK
And can you imagine the poor fool who buys it. They go online ...
'Look at me, I'm so 1337'
'Nob-off NooBacious Dickweed...you bought that account on Ebay...lol...Smacktard'

etc etc
LeGrandAssidomaen
Paper Is My Hobbyhorse
+1|6806
I'm speechless...that is the saddest thing I have ever seen...
BladeRunner
+5|6747|UK
It's big business now and has been for a little while. Some people make a living doing this...and by 'a living' I mean MUCH more money than me.
Badcomp
+2|6787|U.S.
I hope the account is banned by EA. Should this one be submitted?

Last edited by Badcomp (2005-11-09 07:43:56)

Bravery
+-1|6768
Yea, the account will be banned. And r00fus, atleast he didn't stat pad.
BlackJackBob
+2|6753|Canada
hahahaHAHAHAHHAhahhahaha those are some lame ass stats! 1 kill with the defib! ROFFLE!

Don't get me wrong, obviously he plays alot.. but anyone that expects to get money for this stuff.. i'm just gonna point and laugh at.

Last edited by BlackJackBob (2005-11-09 07:53:22)

Festina
+1|6747|Finland
Very nice kill streak
BlackJackBob
+2|6753|Canada
lame.. who get's 102 kills without dying.

a stat padding,heli whore.. that's who.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6846|"Frisco"

Wow. 100 euros? Isn't that a lot? I thought the game was only 50...
HerrBaron
von Panzer
+5|6778|Leverkusen, Germany
1€ approx. 1.2$
BlackJackBob
+2|6753|Canada
go figure... fav. map is wake...before that mashtuur.

He was that jackass that flew around in the BH full of guys capping flags before 1.03 came out.

How lame...and he thinks he's good enough to make money off it?

I'd knife him in 3 minutes flat.. if he ever got out of the helicopter.

Look at his kick/ban! 147/5

people DO NOT like him obviously

Last edited by BlackJackBob (2005-11-09 08:02:21)

beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6785

I love capitalism.

[no sarcasm ]

Last edited by beeng (2005-11-09 08:15:41)

dsb
+0|6776
Whatever man.  Can't blame him for trying to sell it.  Ithink anyone that's trying to buy it is pretty friggin lame though. Half the fun of playing is earning those awards for myself.
HerrBaron
von Panzer
+5|6778|Leverkusen, Germany
that's the point.
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6780

i'll sell my account for two pink bunnies.  any takers?
Turtle
+7|6756|Boulder, CO
*shrug* If you're completely sick of the game and you can make money selling your account to some dumbfuck... why not? He's not all that great, just whores a chopper.. his play time on wake is incredible, he would have had to been playing that map since 1.03 came out religously.
I used to play Star Wars Galaxies constantly, loved it.. I really wanted to get myself a jedi unlock so I worked for it, grinding out classes to get it. I finally did and I was ecstatic, leveling up the jedi was fun for awhile but then it just became cumbersome. I felt like I was coming home from work to work on my character. So I put him up for auction and made $700 for my time which by the hour wasn't much but it's alot more than nothing. If there's a demand, someone will supply it.
I'm leaning towards a new game myself at this point, at least cutting back on bf2. Once you get all your unlocks which for most will happen at 20k it doesn't seem like there's much reason to keep going. Especially with the difference between Seargent Major and 2nd Lt.
We'll see how the expansion plays when it comes out.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6840|Cologne, Germany

Turtle wrote:

*shrug* If you're completely sick of the game and you can make money selling your account to some dumbfuck... why not? He's not all that great, just whores a chopper.. his play time on wake is incredible, he would have had to been playing that map since 1.03 came out religously.
I used to play Star Wars Galaxies constantly, loved it.. I really wanted to get myself a jedi unlock so I worked for it, grinding out classes to get it. I finally did and I was ecstatic, leveling up the jedi was fun for awhile but then it just became cumbersome. I felt like I was coming home from work to work on my character. So I put him up for auction and made $700 for my time which by the hour wasn't much but it's alot more than nothing. If there's a demand, someone will supply it.
I'm leaning towards a new game myself at this point, at least cutting back on bf2. Once you get all your unlocks which for most will happen at 20k it doesn't seem like there's much reason to keep going. Especially with the difference between Seargent Major and 2nd Lt.
We'll see how the expansion plays when it comes out.
you could play the game for fun...
SNIPMIKE
Fire In The Hole!!!!!!
+1|6748|Orlando, FL
A few months ago, someone tried to sell his services as a BF2 mercenary.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6769|AUS, Canberra
wow what a crappy hourly rate he is on!!

.2 euros an hr.....
CANADIAN_rocker
+0|6744|CANADA
Hmm im thinking that he had his own account and hacked in to this em5 account and wants to sell it cuz i really dont think they would spend all that time getting all those scores and just sell it... uless hes a crazy b@st@rd

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard