TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6665|Birmingham, UK

Dressed In Decay wrote:

I got 7 once when MEC was capping TV station on Sharqi, I threw one up on the balcony and 7 kills + 7 flag defends.
You can only get one flag defend at once...
Dressed In Decay
+14|6578
That's not what I meant, I meant I killed 7 people trying to cap, I only got one point for it though.
Rabbit.v2
Banned
+186|6569|stalker.
7 at 64 karkand:)
Not
Great success!
+216|6618|Chandler, AZ
5 while playing sniper on Ghost Town in the tower by the western flags. I was out of ammo and the SAS was capping the northwest flag (Been a while since I've played so I don't remember the name) and I lobbed my last grenade down and luck took care of the rest! Sadly there were six there and the last guy capped it

Was a pretty long throw for a grenade though, kinda felt like ePayton Manning
G3|Genius
Pope of BF2s
+355|6667|Sea to globally-cooled sea

CruZ4dR wrote:

I TK'ed 4 teammates with one nade. All punished of course.
isn't that the truth...all my genocidal grenades are accidental tk's it seems.  I have awful luck where I see one teammate with a PKM taking on like 4 guys at once, so I assume he's gonna bite it and I lob a nade in, only to pick him off after he's bleeding, wounded, and victorious over the enemy crowd.

I deserve that punish, even if it's not deliberate.  haha
irok100
+114|6691
i think about 4...
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6747|Antarctica
6-8 I don't remember
Big McLargehuge
Another Saturday night and I ain't got nobody
+259|6644|Philadelphia, PA
I'm not sure if 4 kills was the most I ever had with 1 grenade but its the only kills I have with a screen shot.

https://img475.imageshack.us/img475/7721/screen0070fl.th.png

Last edited by Big McLargehuge (2006-06-13 13:13:37)

BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6792|Chicago.
14 Kills.

It was a Co-op server I ran, 50 Bots, difficulty at 10. It was classic. There all in the hallway south of the hotel, and I toss just one!

Screenie's never saved, still can't figure it out.
Geata
+1|6719|Frankfurt, Germany
Dunno how many i killed with 1, think 4 or 5. But yesterday i saw someone from the opposing team killing his whole squad and himself with 1 grenade, noone of my team died, so it was quite funny .
Evil_Apu
+40|6624|Denmark

TheDarkRaven wrote:

Evil_Apu wrote:

Seen at many games, that there are some players killing people insane with a nade.

How many kills have u got at BF2 with 1 single nade?

Me->  for a 2 hours ago, I were MEC at karkand. We were spawnraped by nade, and supply. If they died, some came and revived them for great points.

Well, I sneaked meself at the right road from hotel, walked a litle, aimed with a nade at 'Mec start nade place',
and, no kills, 2nd, no kills, then I saw one guy run, and ALOT of medics behind, i Threw the nade at the supply guy were shooting, killed him, and fired another nade. I killed like 8 people, (mostly medics).

Then our commander said  'Go Evil!'
Didn't you do that on our ( [SAF]'s ) server? I think I heard one of our members talking about it...
no, I were Karkand 24/7 Superservers.co.uk server
{FR}UNION
+1|6569
Well i am quite sad i have only taken out 3 at the most with a grenade. I need practice.
safshep
What's so special about titles anyway?
+40|6788|Minnesota, USA
I have never gotten a grenade kill... where do you get the grenades?!?!
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6719|Middle of nowhere
i got 4 on Sharqi once, they were all in the little nest where you cap the Main Entrance

i remember i got 3 the other day by just tapping the right click button so it falls straight to the ground as 3 guys were following me.... classic
Snoopie66
To kill you i like!
+19|6574|Berlin, Germany
what about this one?
i know its a GL, but it does launch nades too, doesnt it?

https://img524.imageshack.us/img524/5258/bf220060528204500591eh.th.jpg

ps: this was one single nade! (as u see on the ammo count)

Last edited by Snoopie66 (2006-06-13 14:30:43)

{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6619|Florida

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

15 on wake island, snuck up on the PLA airbase and threw a nade at the chopper pad, where they were all waiting lol
When I see your posts, now I picture you as the guy on the cereal box lol
NuclearBlasted
+8|6734
5 or 6 at the palace on Warlord.
Metamort
+19|6726
4 on wake, they were all coming over the hill... the best part was, they were all my clan mates!! check out this screen shot ((BS=P) is the tag for probationary members by the way)

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v137/Fergis/Metamort/Battlefield%202/screen011.jpg
xWSxCriminalx
+40|6578
7 in warlord palace
rustynutz
I am British!
+124|6724|England and damn proud
Dunno how many for a nade i believe 4 on wake...any way, start a coop server and go on OCS get the F15 and bomb the second base, all the bots just stand there in vehicles and not in them, i ended up with 800+ kills (not in 1 time obviously)

Go on do it, i know u really want to
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6805|mansfield
ive killed my hole team once. about 34 people
batman1029
>_>
+8|6568|Essex, Ontario, Canada
with one nade? bs..
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6761|California

7, Warlord
-r3-anubis
+73|6578|florida
4-8 in walord.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6761|California

{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank wrote:

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

15 on wake island, snuck up on the PLA airbase and threw a nade at the chopper pad, where they were all waiting lol
When I see your posts, now I picture you as the guy on the cereal box lol
roffffle

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard