DZL-X
+0|6650|Brooklyn, NY

DSRTurtle wrote:

I don't like the 30k points from first sgt to sgt maj, and then only 10K to 2nd Lt.  There's a couple of other ranks where it goes from 25K to 15K back to 25K per rank in the officer ranks.  That makes no since to me.
That's exactly the kind of inconsistency I'm talking about. Thank you!
DeathCalibre
+0|6766
So - let me see if I've got this right... you're whining about being 10K away from 50 000 points so you can get your FINAL TWO UNLOCKS?

Dude, you're nearly there FFS. You've done 40K, another 10K wont kill you... and just think, no more unlocks after this. You gonna stop playing because there aren't any more?
DSRTurtle
+56|6708
no that's not the point.  The point is the inconsistancy of points between the higher ranks.  It's 30K from 1st Sgt to Sgt Maj, then 10K more to 2nd Lt.   If it were 15K between each it wouldn't be a problem.
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6750|Germany

DZL-X wrote:

DSRTurtle wrote:

I don't like the 30k points from first sgt to sgt maj, and then only 10K to 2nd Lt.  There's a couple of other ranks where it goes from 25K to 15K back to 25K per rank in the officer ranks.  That makes no since to me.
That's exactly the kind of inconsistency I'm talking about. Thank you!
Indeed.
Gatistance
+0|6740
People want to be a high rank becuase they want to be the highest and the best of all, even those hackers with 16,345,345,16 points are trying to look the best, check the top ten for hackers... Stop you bitching and moaning and play for fun, not the best player in the world, and if you are, then dont brag, it will make you look like a fag...
DZL-X
+0|6650|Brooklyn, NY

DeathCalibre wrote:

So - let me see if I've got this right... you're whining about being 10K away from 50 000 points so you can get your FINAL TWO UNLOCKS?

Dude, you're nearly there FFS. You've done 40K, another 10K wont kill you... and just think, no more unlocks after this. You gonna stop playing because there aren't any more?
I definetly won't stop playing. I play about 4 days a week, total of maybe 10 hours. Sometimes I go crazy and play like 5 hours in one night. I'm sure I will be playing all summer, so that's like another 100K points lol
-=n00b-k1lla=-
+0|6618
u think ur crazy o got this game at xmas and already have 200+ hours i think i love this game. The thing is though i like having new accounts cos i like to see how good  i am with the basic weapons and being a n00b agian.

check out

http://bf2s.com/player/59046742/
http://bf2s.com/player/68519284/
http://bf2s.com/player/evilfruits|starfruit/
http://bf2s.com/player/64711973/
http://bf2s.com/player/evil-fruits|s74r/

im half of the players in this dam game concentrating on the noob killa one for definatly, i wanted my clan account to look the best.

Last edited by -=n00b-k1lla=- (2006-04-08 11:49:12)

ctu-a-socom-goa
+2|6584
i think they should absolutely shorten rank seperation. I was a gunny sgt and it took me months to get to first SGT! unlees you have no life it takes forever! I started a new name and im a corporal...if it takes me months when im gunny to get to first sgt.....ill be pissed....but knowing EA they'll make the gaps shorter but points harder to earn....

hitman5050
KO
Banned
+31|6566|New Jersey

DZL-X wrote:

I can't take this anymore. I think there's way too many points between the rank of Gunnery/First Sergeant and Master Gunnery Sergeant. From 20K to 50K is a loooong time! I'm almost up to 40K and it took me a while. It just sucks that I have to wait for 10K more points to open up the new sniper rifle... while "noobs" can get it when they move from Lance Corporal to Corporal. UGh ! Just had to vent.
i agree with you and i dont play bf2 24/7 soo it takes me a while to get that many points and it is also gay how my name got deletd randomly and i cant retrieve it which meant those 19,000 points were useless but they should decrease the amount of points  only a little but not too much or else we would have too many high ranks
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6715

DZL-X wrote:

I can't take this anymore. I think there's way too many points between the rank of Gunnery/First Sergeant and Master Gunnery Sergeant. From 20K to 50K is a loooong time! I'm almost up to 40K and it took me a while. It just sucks that I have to wait for 10K more points to open up the new sniper rifle... while "noobs" can get it when they move from Lance Corporal to Corporal. UGh ! Just had to vent.
I guess u weren't around in the begining of the game? well man I must say...it's just too bad.
Club3D
+31|6864
Play and play and play, a good way to get your rank up, you've got only 274 hrs. Get back to fight soldier!
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6582|The real world
Unlocks are for noobs.

I like my rank, I dont wanna lose it, looks so pretty.
KASTickboy
+3|6556
i think that 30k to get your final unlock and then only have to get 10k to get officer ranks is stupid...

i think that to be an officer you should have to go 30K instead of working forever to get your final unlock then like a couple weeks later youre an officer...

Just MO

KA
shadow18alpha
I attend BF2 Anonymous Meetings
+129|6697|Warlord/Bellevue,WA
just think back when it was 25k point to make sgt then 50k for staff and 75k for gunnery sgt

dont be complaining you have it made now
[PHPR]-SpecialOps
+18|6804|Your six is my twelve
i got the expert knife back when this game had a point to it.
Corperol was 10k pooints
Sarge was 25k
Staff Sarge was 50k
Gunnery Sarge was 75k

oh, the day when this game was fun, i strived so hard for those 23 knife kills in a round, and on the point of success i jumped out of my computer chair and ran outside screaming "i finally got my ****ing knife badge" (i was working on it for weeks)

The joy of copmleting a challange is indescribable, unfortunatly, ea made it easy and said that you only need 18 knife kills in a round, and then, 100 global knife kills.

At this point in the game i'm setting my own challanges, getting every expert is pathetically easy, tedious even, as the only real obstacle is the amount of time you need for those badges.

end rant

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard