Why does PLA get no love?

Shitty maps45%45% - 86
Shitty weapons24%24% - 46
Annoying commo rose voices15%15% - 30
Shitty vehicles.14%14% - 27
Total: 189
I~Love~Mysti
+23|6554
Yes, another poll. I have noticed that PLA gets no love and that everyone hates it. It's not only because of wake. I hardly see any servers hosting PLA maps besides wake and maybe dragon. Infact, midnight sun isen't very loved in AF ar all. Why is this? AK47 is the most powerful stock assault weapon out of the three, and the stock spec ops carbine is the most accurate of the three. The J10 is awesome.... So, really, lets answer this age old question. Why is PLA hated?
REDRAGON12345
Banned
+71|6643
I love the PLA army, if you check my stats i just got the PLA medal!!! GO china!!
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6553|MANCHESTERRR
because everybody plays maps that doesnt have the PLA army (Except waje)

Last edited by PoP (2006-06-12 09:20:05)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6687
mei mun wan bi.

chinas gay
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6703|St. Andrews / Oslo

Everything sux with china... The Olympics, the language, the maps, the guns, EVERYTHING!!!
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6500|Belgium
not enough nice china maps for me, they miss infantry action
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6530|The real world
z10 ftw, ka chincie wambie!
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6735|mansfield
i love the pla . i seem to get better scores as the pla rather than u.s
C.Schaffer
+19|6569|Sweden
they are just booring I guess:S
LordDragonclaw
RPK-74 Whore
+26|6553
Because they dont have a city map. The only china maps I play are Wake, Dalian, and sometimes Daqing. All their maps besides wake are BORING and too HUGE if you dont get a jet, heli, or vehicle at the start of the round.
Rizen_Ji
+41|6706|200m out and smiling at you.
i love china maps, check my stats most played army is the PLA

i really wanna play more songhua though, that is a good map, it's a jungle fight and mostly infantry with the occasional APC or tank strolling in, but they can't rape cause there's too much cover for AT's to hit them.
ElMorte[OwP]
Expert Opportunity Misser
+9|6528|Bikini Bottom Germany

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

mei mun wan bi.

chinas gay
Hehehe i wonder why you said that. *g*

No comment vom polarbearz yet? *wonders*
iamtheoneneo
+16|6640
the only thing i like about china is the jets. china like in real life are a bunch of bastards that frankly are a piece of shit. thats why i hate playing as them. you think my views are wrong? maybe you need to read abit more on chinas 'methods'
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6660|Tampa Bay Florida
I like China's guns.  Spec-ops carbine = ownage, Ak-47 = ownage, Support wep = ownage.

J-10 = ownage.  I think we can all agree on that.
Buckles
Cheeky Keen
+329|6527|Kent, UK

Rizen_Ji wrote:

i love china maps, check my stats most played army is the PLA

i really wanna play more songhua though, that is a good map, it's a jungle fight and mostly infantry with the occasional APC or tank strolling in, but they can't rape cause there's too much cover for AT's to hit them.
Infantry map?? You gotta be joking!!
Everytime i play that map there is usually a convoy of 3-6 armor pieces on each side!!
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6589|Manitowoc, WI

iamtheoneneo wrote:

the only thing i like about china is the jets. china like in real life are a bunch of bastards that frankly are a piece of shit. thats why i hate playing as them. you think my views are wrong? maybe you need to read abit more on chinas 'methods'
like their trade tarrifs?  ya that blows
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6666|UK
i like china.. ak-47s, j10s, su30s, funny language the list goes on....

and im only 5 hours away from my PLA medal
5peedy
+27|6570|the Faroe Islands
i only like songhua and wake... but PLA ain't as fun as the MEC's are... much more good MEC maps, kark, mash, sharqui and the list goes on... dalian ruins the game, usually when i play, and i see dalian is up, i quit... daqing ain't much better...dragon is ok, but no favorite of mine...
{CN}420
+30|6648
I would of said less maps they're on but it wasn't an option.
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6620
i love single TV-guiding on dragon valley. its one of my new hobbies.

(single TV guiding is when you fly and gun at the same time, i like it since i get to pick my targets and it pisses people off =P)
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6612|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
being perfectly honest.. your poll blows goats.

china ftw.

people dont play as china as they're not on karkand.

you know i'm right.

P.L.A. > M.E.C.

but

S.A.S. > P.L.A.
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6704|Oslo, Norway
chin chan chon wi wanabee mec zoutan
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6709|The Hague, Netherlands

PLA should have had a Urban Map
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
masterofflama
+19|6555|European Battlefield Command
chinese are communists!!! - that's why i hate them...
Jelecak
+1|6596|Vodnik camper van, Ghost town
They just dont have a map like Karkand or Sharqi. PLA maps are too big for infantry and there are many armor there so everybody go tank/apc/heli/plane and whore but on PLA maps whoring is normal. There's nothing else you can do there. Cannot walk, cannot snipe, even cannot medic whore...that's why i don't play them. There's no use of infantry only player like me on these maps

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard