How gay is this
I revert back to my original statement
asbad
+19|6734|Ireland
Cba playing again, i agree with ^^^
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6711

Citizen One is Citizen Two, confuzzling. I remember scaring the crap out of 'em though...heh
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6572|The real world
Sniping sux ball, thank you

lets have a 32 vs 32 like a pub, all weps

[edit]

btw romg I missed the first shot with tv missile at you dont_be_ss

Last edited by elmo1337 (2006-06-10 12:39:44)

bennisboy
+829|6659|Poundland
Man, I had a ping of 24, but it was goin so jerky I couldn't aim in the slightest
Chillin&killin
+27|6688|Manchester,England
crap i missed it to busy owning on tv2
EvilMonkeySlayer
+82|6665

Chillin&killin wrote:

crap i missed it to busy owning on tv2
I missed it because toothache + headache + painkillers = messed up play 

With the exception of messing about on the server earlier i've not played any fps shooters today because it makes the headache worse.

I would have liked to played it too, I suspect there will be more in the future though. Next time it'll be unranked and passworded with a weapon mod so people can use the L96 on an unranked passworded server.
Chikyuu Shoujo Arujuna
+42|6644|Norway
this doesn't work without a password

to all of you who absolutely have to use the L96A1. why do you think do we play 2 rounds on each map? also, the M24 is superior to the L96A1 for really long range sniping and the semi-autos are superior to the L96A1 in CQC. if you cant handle the semi-autos then kill a USMC sniper and take his kit.

https://img119.imageshack.us/img119/1391/1roundscoreboard5ev.jpg
1. round without too many tanks/non-snipers

Last edited by Chikyuu Shoujo Arujuna (2006-06-10 13:05:17)

EvilMonkeySlayer
+82|6665

Chikyuu Shoujo Arujuna wrote:

this doesn't work without a password

to all of you who absolutely have to use the L96A1. why do you think do we play 2 rounds on each map? also, the M24 is superior to the L96A1 for really long range sniping and the semi-autos are superior to the L96A1 in CQC. if you cant handle the semi-autos then kill a USMC sniper and take his kit.

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/7120/1 … ard2of.jpg
1. round without too many tanks/non-snipers
That's funny, I always felt the svd best for quick close range shooting, m24 good for medium range and L96 for medium and long range.

*sigh* Time to take more painkillers.

EDIT: Make a higher res better quality pic, that's nasty. PNG it instead of jpeg.

Last edited by EvilMonkeySlayer (2006-06-10 13:05:33)

Janis_Petke
\m/(><)\m/
+49|6706|Brunei Darussalam

I left after 2 rounds,too many non-snipers,tanks etc. Next time,password.
Don't get me wrong,i had a blast before that!
Chillin&killin
got to carried away on tv2 after vet armour badge and my fan base is growing someone else complimented me
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6711

I don't know what I got kicked for, must of been because I was using a jet as a transport or someone stood infront of it as i was taking off, getting me a tk. But can't you use jets as TRANSPORT?
Boots
+17|6552|PA
eh, I got too drunk and too bored so I decided I wanted to fly little bird more then snipe... so I left.  :dunno:
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6703|Tampa Bay Florida
Wow, i'm sorry, I don't feel like reading 6 pages of stuff.  We can just connect to the server to be in the competition?

If not, count me in anyways
0akleaves
+183|6626|Newcastle UK
lol i actually got a silver i also acheived my goal of screenies of me sniping nyte and 1 knife i think
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
Chillin&killin
how well did ppl follow rules
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6703|Tampa Bay Florida
Is it over?  Nooooooo!!!!!
Timantha
Not useless, just use-impaired
+11|6572|Toledo, OH

Citizen One wrote:

It shut down, I cant be asked to play anymore, im all bf2d out. Oh well it did make for some cool screenies. My fave round was on Mashtur, it was just awesome. The only bad bit was on Karkand where people were spamming clays like nothing and some douche was killing everyone in a tank.
http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/1806 … 9ev.th.pnghttp://img119.imageshack.us/img119/3994 … 4zg.th.png
ahh...shucks, that must ahve been one lucky shot by me.
dont_be_ss
+312|6607|selby, n. yorkshire, UK
man that comp was awsome although i did do shit on the city maps i made up for it with a 16-0 on wake, hope we do this again!
vqsnapp
+5|6672
it was funny, great playing with all of you
0akleaves
+183|6626|Newcastle UK
i got loads of nyte kills wonder if we should make a killing nyte thread
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
=|A mere Shadow|=
The Anarchist
+121|6639|Britain and Damn proud of it!
Yeah, it was great fun whilst i was there, apart form those idiots who started APC spawncamping.... I'll laugh if we get our accounts reset cause some tard reported us xD... for some reason i did quite bad on Wake sniping.. i did rack up some knife kills though, so I'm relatively happy about that...  Hope to do it agian sometime, prehaps if we can all get a Mod that allows unlocks in a unranked server so we can PW it, anyway GG ppl!
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6709|Germany
Quite fun,although we should do this properly with a password and a modded file so we can get all unlocks and the server stays smacktard free...

Best round for me was on Mashtuur,after that round I got a CTD when the scoreboard appeared.
Nessie09
I "fix" things
+107|6683|The Netherlands
It was fun, though Kubra dam isn't really good for sniping, cause you cant finf people very quick.
Entertayner
+826|6583

dont_be_ss wrote:

man that comp was awsome although i did do shit on the city maps i made up for it with a 16-0 on wake, hope we do this again!
yeah, i got u on a 350 metre on that round for some reason it didnt register as a death?! maybe im getting my rounds mixed up :S

here's my entry for longest shot...

https://img132.imageshack.us/img132/6524/bf2200606102111302ln.th.png

It was really good for a while but after being on there for 2 hours straight it gets a bit boring... i did have fun pwning nyte and some other really good players like choozen [he rocked 2day btw] and jello kept knifing which pissed me off...

I was winning at one point on the unranked server and now no-one will care which kinda sucks

Last edited by EntertaineR_06 (2006-06-10 14:28:08)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard