Speelbal
+146|6763|Netherlands
This discussion isn't the first one. A while ago the same occurred.

You can say we are ripped off yes. They left out a lot of features which they did promised us. If EA won't keep their promise, their credit won't last long. They can't count on my money anyway. I save it for more 'luminous' offer.
occamsrezr
+7|6725
bennisboy
+829|6657|Poundland
those city maps look amazing. I can't say I've ever seen the graphics to rival HL2 though, must have been looking the other way
REYKON
+8|6601

Sarrk wrote:

so far, the only thing that I have seen are barrels and that door at the start of karkand. Looking through the screenshots, I saw maps that havent ever seen the light of day, and they were playable too, what the fuck is wrong with EA? Cant they make more maps? Or at least, ask mod teams to send in maps? Check them, then make them ranked??!

FFS!

http://media.pc.gamespy.com/media/677/6 … mgs_1.html

http://pc.gamespy.com/pc/battlefield-2/530856p1.html
relax kido. i think you forgot bridges. those are HIGHLY destructable parts of the environment. and quite honestly, some of those maps look a bit similar to some of the special forces maps ive played. besides, developers make a whole bunch of maps but not everything comes into the game. probably cuz the maps dont offer the best BF2 gameplay.

what the fuck is wrong with EA? they have new maps: its called play SF, EF, and AF.

ggktx
Billy_aKa_Dr_GonZo
+5|6632|UK
would be nice to see some new maps but the only way thats going to happen is by going out and buying the booster packs - shame really
l41e
+677|6659

a battle between a Huey chopper and a soldier armed with a missile launcher
So, where the fuck can I find this Huey thing Gamespy speaks of?
irok100
+114|6660
fact is EA makes good games,
fact is EA is a bunch of lazy fucks who couldn't care less about their customers...thats why my friends, im going with QWET (quake wars)
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6666|Brisbane, Australia

Ah Ha!! Just checked with my friend who has BF:MC, he confirmed that those ice screens are from the xbox version, see the tank, how it has a small barrel and a tow on top? Those are MC tanks
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6666|Brisbane, Australia

MOTHER FUCKERS!!

This is off the battlefield.ea.com site

The Warsome Booster Pack Goes Live!

As a festive gift for our loyal Battlefield fans, EA and DICE are giving all Xbox players an early Christmas present - the 100% FREE Warsome Booster Pack. With 3 all-new maps including 4 new vehicles, this will take your Modern Combat experience to new heights. Follow this link for more info.

FUCK YOU EA! FUCK YOU TO HELL!
crimson_grunt
Shitty Disposition (apparently)
+214|6665|Teesside, UK

Sarrk wrote:

MOTHER FUCKERS!!
As a festive gift for our loyal Battlefield fans, EA and DICE are giving all Xbox players an early Christmas present - the 100% FREE Warsome Booster Pack.
yeah i heard about this when i first started playing battlefield and hoped they would soon bring them out on the pc version.  Did wonder why they charged us for boosters.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard