master_yoda69
+-1|6646|Exeter

Someguy wrote:

Hyper wrote:

what he said
copy paste ur mods folder to ur desktop and re install bf2
THIS WONT WORK FOR SF
u will need to reinstall sf
no no no i want all mods dead. If i make a folder on desktop wont it keep the mods?
all what I did was delete everything and start from scratch it doesn't take long to got all the stuff you had before,  what I did was install Vanilla BF2 then Special Forces BF2 then patched to 1.3 full (reason is Euro needs at least patch 1.2 or something) then opened EA Downloader and just selected Install on the Euro forces part (so if you've not deleted EA Downloader or anything in it then it's quick otherwise you will need to download Euro again if already paid you don't pay again) and then patched to 1.3 again, I was gonna install all the mods I had but then didn't bother as I don't use them anymore
Jeret03
+2|6652
thanks for the info on the battleracer mod problems, that's probably what i have +1
JG1567JG
+110|6610|United States of America
Thanks for the info on the mods I am having the same problem.  Will uninstall and reinstall in the morning since I have to got to work for the night.  Thanks for the info and SEARCH works great.
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6581|The real world
Its another bug, install 1.3 full

Last edited by elmo1337 (2006-05-25 13:22:57)

Jeret03
+2|6652
ughh, first i uninstalled all of my mods, downloaded and installed 1.3 full and i'm still having problems with my co-op.  it won't come up when i try to host a game and i can't join them either.........
BloodMetal
+2|6861
If you create local, can someone like your friend join the game?
LoMaX
+24|6556|Sweden is banned from hell ;)
Yes if you just keep it on a LAN level AREA. But that'si IRL gonna be in 127.0.0.1 , sorry.

Please, come with us in this funny, but buggy game.
/ Zhaman
coco
medic whore
+60|6568|california
someguy do you have custom maps downloded on your comp for bf2
Mr.kodak
+-1|6692
When i make a dedi, i can have bots but when i make a dedi and try to make it without bots and with unlocks i cant get the unlocks. Wtf??? any ideas on how to do it?
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6696|Canberra, AUS
How about making it so it DOESN'T have to have two human players to begin?
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard