Dragonfist028
+2|6588
Hey guys, for some reason when I hit someone using a sniper rifle it doesn't show that "X" hit indicator when I'm in scope.  Does this happen to anyone else? And is there a way to fix it.  It would be great if I could get that to work.  I love sniping and I've been playing shoot and guess b/c I would shoot and wonder if I hit the guy.  Tnx.
Unclean009
Da Dirty Man!
+66|6644|Spokane, Washington

I also had this until awhile ago when I found out you have to hold left click after you fire to make it appear.

Hope this helps
Not
Great success!
+216|6569|Chandler, AZ
Hmmm...it should be set on default. Be aware though that the X hit indicator when you're sniping can be very, very small. Also, try changing your crosshair color to purple or red or something to make it stand out more than the standard yellow if you still have it set there.

What rifle are you using most and do the hit indicators work with other weapons?

The post above me is right as well, you'll only see the indication in your scope, not after you drop it. So keep holding onto your fire key after the shot is released to see if you hit or not. Very useful tactic when you're not using the SVD style sniper rifle.

Last edited by Not (2006-06-08 23:59:53)

Dragonfist028
+2|6588
Hmm never heard of the hold left button I'll have to try it and as for what weapon I use, I use the L96A1 but I don't understand how this would be the problem.  I'll edit once I see the results for the first post.
Dragonfist028
+2|6588
Oh and yes the indicator works with any other kit
Not
Great success!
+216|6569|Chandler, AZ
Yep, the L96A1 drops the scope right after you shoot, so you won't see the hit indication. If you hold the scope up after you fire you'll see if you hit or not.
Dragonfist028
+2|6588
HELL YES IT WORKS! Tnx
mavrick 3399
EA GAMES PATCH EVERYTHING
+102|6534|Doncaster UK
not sure if this is the right place to post but can you get pilot kills with L96A1 because i cant seem to do it but i can with M95??? Am i just being a complete retard and doing it wrong????

PS sorry if this is the wrong thread to post this.
Buffnuggles
+11|6725|The Hague, Netherlands

mavrick 3399 wrote:

not sure if this is the right place to post but can you get pilot kills with L96A1 because i cant seem to do it but i can with M95??? Am i just being a complete retard and doing it wrong????

PS sorry if this is the wrong thread to post this.
No you can't shoot pilots in chopper or plane. Tried it many times, but nothing.
Looks like the M95 is the only rifle for it.
beerface702
+65|6686|las vegas
Svd Ftw
Microwave
_
+515|6648|Loughborough Uni / Leeds, UK
I think the hit indicator can be turned off by servers as an option because with me it's sometimes on, sometimes off.

Hope this helps, and please correct me if i'm wrong.
Picouz/VoiD
The Insomniac
+39|6658
If a guy, turns around and runs away jumping up and down and prone spamming, you have hit him.
Swiss
+20|6538
M95 is the only sniper that can penetrate the glass in a cockpit of a plane/truck/helo, no other sniper can do this on battlefield 2.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard