+7|6665
What is the best map??
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6779|San Antonio, Texas
Road Rage.
-Gunsmoke-
+165|6654|South Jersey
Gotta say Harvest.  Midnight Sun is ok, I just kept getting killed too much.  Havn't played much Road Rage yet.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6713|Howell, Mi USA
Voted for Road Rage but Harvest is also cool.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
Jim.uK
Banned
+61|6613|Uk
Road rage is cool, never before have i killed 3 tanks in a row
2tuff
Positive Karma Here!
+357|6795
I'd like feedback on this....also, I still gotta get it.

Tuff
TF501|Slee
+18|6589|Michigan
I'm going with Midnight Sun.  It's got a lot of variety in it.  Infantry can still get around decently and affect the outcome.
-MIKI3.
+70|6663|The Netherlands
1. Harvest
2. Midnight Sun
3. Road Rage
DarkZealot89
Wait A Minute!
+46|6567|Louisville, Ky
1. Road Rage
2. Harvest
3. Midnight Sun
Least_Weasel
+1|6616|Leicester, UK
Road Rage because 2 A10s are the nuts!
Jewbat
+8|6749
Road Rage. Bar none. It's got everything. Good positions for infantry, and tanks. The highways are hella fun to drive on with any car or semi. And hell, driving semis should be enough! Rednecks rock, right?

>.>

Nah.

And anyways, the map overall is pretty balanced. And the center CP is almost immune versus flying attacks from the bombs. It's hard to try and get a bomb to land on that little stretch of highway.
viserov
+9|6693|Atlanta
I'm a fan of Harvest. I love the atmosphere and looking up at the sky -- when I'm not being shot at, that is.
shadow18alpha
I attend BF2 Anonymous Meetings
+129|6694|Warlord/Bellevue,WA
Harvest - cos I'm a storm freak
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6788|Human Meat Shield
Harvest  

Derr!!

Road Rage is way to predictable, hell its a straight freaking line.

https://www.game-monitor.com/server-stat-image/0/FFFFFF/000000/0000FF/000000/208.64.64.61:16567.png
diglow~Flow
+32|6645|British Columbia, Canada
i love Harvest map its all Farms
Eggenberg4Ever
+0|6551|SCO-UK

TF501|Slee wrote:

I'm going with Midnight Sun.  It's got a lot of variety in it.  Infantry can still get around decently and affect the outcome.
Yeah, I'm with you on that one.
As a foot slogger I'm knackered by the time I get from one end to the other on RR & OH. My crosshairs shake like blancmange.
All in all though it's a great add-on, well worth the cash.
Frytrixa
+10|6645|Germany
I love them all, but Harvest has the best location, it looks really cool when 2-3 Tanks breaking to trees on the field.
ENTR0PYMAN
+3|6806|The Void
It’s really early to tell but Midnight Sun had the best battles so far!
-Gunsmoke-
+165|6654|South Jersey

Jewbat wrote:

Road Rage. Bar none. It's got everything. Good positions for infantry, and tanks. The highways are hella fun to drive on with any car or semi. And hell, driving semis should be enough! Rednecks rock, right?

>.>

Nah.

And anyways, the map overall is pretty balanced. And the center CP is almost immune versus flying attacks from the bombs. It's hard to try and get a bomb to land on that little stretch of highway.
keywords:ALMOST immune.  i bombed it yesterday with an A-10 and got 4 kills.:-P
Chao2
+8|6734|UK(stats says usa by mistake)
Harvest at the moment, very fun map and I've shot down atleast 4 little birds with tanks on that map lol
blade-bunny
+5|6564|Tolga, Norway
Operation Road Rage

Because it's one of the best maps ever
Jewbat
+8|6749

-Gunsmoke- wrote:

Jewbat wrote:

>.>

Nah.

keywords:ALMOST immune.  i bombed it yesterday with an A-10 and got 4 kills.:-P
I know, which was why I phrased my words carefully. I've done the same, just it's hard.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6788|Human Meat Shield
Road rage is redundant.. Its a straight line. Like some peoples family tree.Wouldn't you think a NASCAR person thought of that map, hell when I was flying and not tk'd for the Jet all I did was do the oval and made massive runs doing so, really no tactic involved. They needed to make a flag by the Housing development, hell everything is together. I thought it was going to be my fav...but Harvest is where its at. Sorry Flyboys no Bombers there.
sterb-bastard
+2|6550
harvest
Cold Fussion
72% alcohol
+63|6687|Sydney, Australia

Jewbat wrote:

>.>

Nah.

It's extremely easy to land bombs on the highway overpass Its not even that hard to land or 4 bombs on the overpass.

I personaly like Harvest. The atmosphere, the trees, the wheather, everything is perfect

Last edited by Cold Fussion (2006-06-10 22:41:01)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard