Club3D
+31|6843
Who is the most annoying player, the noob or the cheater or combined?

Share your stories.
[FHF]MattyZ
What the Deuce?
+29|6664|Washington
The commander that camps in the tank, doesn't scan, and lets our back flags get captured!  Man I want to stab that guy in the face through the computer!
xbrandomx
+9|6652
The kid who runs by you when you request a medic pack a billion times... You get killed... and he just sits there... and then he dedices to go and try to kill the guy he just saw... and gets killed.

I can kill a hacker... they're just kids who need help to play.  Doesn't bother me much.  I think of them as retarded.  Not getting used to the game.

Last edited by xbrandomx (2006-06-08 03:06:58)

[RTC]invaderzim69
+19|6557|newcastle australia
The commander who team kills you and your friend for the chopper then does nothing with it the entire round!
so my vote goes to the noob. also i dont thing ive played against a cheater yet.
r0oki3
+13|6549

Club3D wrote:

Who is the most annoying player, the noob or the cheater or combined?

Share your stories.
Little cocks just like you that claim "skilled" playa's to be cheaters because you cant grasp the fact your mediocre....
-=NHB=- Bananahands
+58|6560
We played this team in 5vs5 and every single player sucked on their team except this guy named mafiaz. http://bf2s.com/player/48978424/ . They had strats planned out and we didnt but we decided to play anyways and ended up pwning them but for some reason that guy was making crazy shots from what seemed like behind walls and that type of thing. Turns out  he was banned from TWL for hacking and he says his friend put them on and he didnt know about it. Long story short it felt good to beat a cocky little cheater.
cheshiremoe
Evil Geniuses for a sparsely populated tomorrow
+50|6711
I find the TKers and Statpadders problematic.  At least you can report cheates/statpadders, but noobs and TKers you can only do so much like switch sides and hunt them down when every you see them playing.

I am not a vindictive person though.  I have never reported anyone or hunted them down.
terrafirma
Press 1 to Kill
+81|6656|Westminster, Colorado
As of last night I cannot stand the n00bs.  I got in an attack chopper to fly and lined him up for several TV missile shots.   NOTHING.  He never shot the regular gun either.  I swear he was waiting for me to kill them all.  Well we die and we both re-spawn to get the chopper.  He says he couldn't see anything and that we'll get em the next time.  Rinse and repeat 3 times.  Finally he spawned somewhere else and I picked up a clan mate to gun.
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6621|Manitowoc, WI
the most annoying are tank stealers (luckily they are a small bred).  like if you hop and then they snag it from you.  i was almsot kicked from my clans server because i got so mad at him
Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6754
People who use wall glitch. Lmao what a tools
ic|shiney
+17|6555|leeds.England
thing i hate the most is getting kicked for taking a chopper ,plane that an admin wants or some stupid reason dosnt happen all that often but its a piss take so my vote goes for noobs  as for hackers like xbrandomx said there just  tards
Kusunagi
+59|6739|The land of Hookers and pod
Don't forget we all weren't so good when the game came out, so the ppl who buy the game now, suck.
It's seems like they n00bs now are more n00b then we were at the beginnning, but thats because we are more skilled, so if you give the n00bs a few weeks/months to practise, they eventually get better.
When the game came out, damn man I sucked as hell, k/d ratio of 0.6 orso, but i got better and I'm pretty good in a chopper and on foot, in the early days i didn't even knew the chopper had tv missles, imagine that.

And if I see a hacker/cheater/glitcher of some sort, I always leave the server and report them at www.bfroe.com, you should do it too!
|Vap0rXX|
+10|6584

Dr.Battlefield wrote:

People who use wall glitch. Lmao what a tools
BINGO!!!! Hahaha its so obvious, i must say i laugh when i see the Vodnik blow up as they tru to enter the wall. If i can I try and get the commander position of MEC and refuse to drop a vehicle to them.

They get really mad to just a word of warning: They WILL TK to get inside the wall. lol
I~Love~Mysti
+23|6585
Noobs, by far, are more annoying. I was running to revive some dead guy on karkand and a private on my team got scared and thought I was an enemy. You see where this one is going.

I was spamming "Running dry, need ammo!" a million times and a lance corporal was a support and just kept going.

An idiot assault on my team saw me and an enemy duking it out with knives on sharqi, so he attempted to noob tube the enemy, but ended up killing me instead. The idiot was then killed by my enemy.

I was screaming "Give me a ride, give me a ride, give me a ride, give me a ride!" and the moron kept driving. I figured he had kept going when I turned around to get the vehicle that our commander dropped when he ran me over in reverse.

I was in an APC fighting a tank when an AT private first class hit ME with his anti tank missle. I died.

Hackers are kind of rare, and always have been. Noobs are like gnats.
PCShooterNoob
+22|6541|Florida
I don't even see how this could even be a question.  As somebody already pointed out...we were all noobs at something at some point, so don't be an elitist snob.  Be nice when you can, show them pointers, lead by example, and noobs can become valued players.  Battlefield 2 was the first PC shooter I picked up since the first Unreal, which I never even played much anyway.  Hence the name I have here, which is my BF2 gamertag as well.  But with dedication and the help of some friends, I got better.  I'd like to think I'm pretty good these days.

On the other hand, cheaters go OUT of their way to ruin a game for everyone.  There may not be many of them, but that doesn't change that individually, they're infinitely worse than a person that just doesn't know how to play.  These people make sure that the game is fucked for those that DO know how to play and want to have a good time.  I don't see the point in playing a game with no challenge, so I fail to understand why people cheat.
Slickfish
+24|6625
People that are new to the game don't bother me, mainly because I've not been on it that long.
It annoys me when people don't play as a team regardless of rank!.
Cheaters are just a lower form of life who take some sort of enjoyment out of making the game cr*p for everyone else.
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6629|Warlord
The noob, no question. Why? The noob is a commonplace, the cheater is a great rarity in my experience.
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6629|Warlord
BTW, just to make it clear I mean by noob someone who truly sucks at some aspect of the game, not someone new to the game.
pojomoof
+8|6542

Todd_Angelo wrote:

BTW, just to make it clear I mean by noob someone who truly sucks at some aspect of the game, not someone new to the game.
Unfortunitly I am both of those right now, as you can see by my stats, but I am getting better and have only had the game 2 weeks, but I know my limitations, you will never see me in an attack helo or jet, you ask for health/ammo, better believe your getting it.
Quacki
+9|6733
Aww, man, not everyone plays the game to be the best, to be better than everyone else, or pwn. Some are only casual players once a month or something like that. Calling them noobs because they can't hit shit is not right. Let them have it! Be more level headed on those guys, please. Calling them noobs (calling me noob) scares off players (me).
Noobs who by training will only reach trained noob level fall into the same category. Don't scare them off!

Cheaters are the worst.

Last edited by Quacki (2006-06-27 06:27:40)

gundemon20
+1|6692|GA
The cheater is by far the most annoying.  At least the noob has a reason for sucking.  The cheat doesn't have the skill required to play at the same level as everyone else.  I hate cheaters far more than i hate noobs.
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6690|UK

-=NHB=- Bananahands wrote:

We played this team in 5vs5 and every single player sucked on their team except this guy named mafiaz. http://bf2s.com/player/48978424/ . They had strats planned out and we didnt but we decided to play anyways and ended up pwning them but for some reason that guy was making crazy shots from what seemed like behind walls and that type of thing. Turns out  he was banned from TWL for hacking and he says his friend put them on and he didnt know about it. Long story short it felt good to beat a cocky little cheater.
he looks like he either statpadded his no1 victim or kidnapped him. 39 consecutive deaths? you decide

Anyway, worst player in the game? Obelix (often uses the Gloomy prefix) he's a Colonel (now a major gen as of 2 seconds ago) with 180k global.

0.93 W/L ratio

1.1 K/D ratio

1.3 SPM

for someone whos had the game for exactly a year tomorrow, this guy is the highest ranking noob.

He's an example of one of those players who only has that rank because he's played the game since it came out.

Last edited by E7IX3R (2006-06-10 07:13:07)

SaladForks
/ph34r
+129|6584|Eastern USA
I personally choose cheaters. Cheaters have no skill, nor apparently are interested in gaining any.

However, we were all noobs once, and we wanted to learn, so noobs arent's as 'bad'.
-r3-anubis
+73|6539|florida
Hard to decide, I hate n00bs who steal my jet, and yet I hate people who won't die from a full clip of a PKM in their face.
vulcan7paul
+1|6532
noobs are great great for gathering points lol and for cheaters be antisocial dont come out of the hotel at karkand best place for you nobody wants u anyways .

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard