DSRTurtle
+56|6688
On a pretty good server a couple of my friends and I have noticed a very annoying trend.  People getting inside the hotel repeatedly. 

Well today we decided to fight back.  One of my friends became the MEC Commander and refused to give those people help to cheat.  One got upset and started destroying his own team's assets.  So I spawned as an engineer and started repairing them.  I watched him go from asset to asset and destroy them.  I finally decided I had enough.  I followed him to the next and waited for him to blow it up along with me.

Everytime he tk'd me I punished him.  Finally he got banned from that server.

Edit

We ended up losing the round thanks to his stupidity, but sometimes a loss can be very satisfying in other ways.

Last edited by DSRTurtle (2006-06-07 18:37:33)

Watermeleon
+34|6536|I am located at my location
I noticed idiots going into the Hotel also. Especially this Xichnik guy. Well, how do you get into the Hotel anyway?
djhspawn
+8|6638|Lakeside, Ca
This is a known glitch in the game right now. Lets try as hard as possible to keep it on the dl.
-=raska=-
Canada's French Frog
+123|6627|Quebec city, Canada
nice way to get him banned
DSRTurtle
+56|6688
I have no intention of telling anyone how to do it.  I had some help with a creative way to deal with a cheater.  It was funny because before he was banned he was trying kick votes against our commander.

edit

He was telling the team that our commander wasn't helping the team to win.

Last edited by DSRTurtle (2006-06-07 19:10:13)

blindrider93
+2|6542
no but realy how do u do it so i can ban others when i notice them doin it in my home server?
karks14
+14|6607

blindrider93 wrote:

no but realy how do u do it so i can ban others when i notice them doin it in my home server?
ya i highly doubt thats your intentions
DSRTurtle
+56|6688

blindrider93 wrote:

All you need to do is zoom in on the hotel.  You can tell if they are inside it.  If so then you can ban them.
Darky
Hi..
+71|6564|Here.

blindrider93 wrote:

First thing you do is spawn as anti-tank. Make sure you face the wall of the hotel from the base of the flag. You'll see there's a slight crack in the wall, that hasnt been repaired in several years. Focus all of your will and brain power on that small crack, and get your AT rocket ready. Then, run as hard as you can at it, and at the last second stop sprint and walk towards it and shoot it with your AT missile. You may not get it first try, but keep practicing, you'll get it in no time.
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6580|Florida
I was actually commanding on a Karkand server today, and a guy kept constantly asking for vehicle drops on the "place" so he could use the exploit.  At first I wasnt zoomed in on the map, so when he asked for it, I dropped it, but to everyone elses luck, he asked for it in the wrong spot, so I missed the "place" and it just landed elsewhere, where it was useless to him.  So he just kept asking for it in the "place", and I kept dropping them in the street.  After about 5 times, I typed to him I AM NOT DROPPING THERE SO YOU CAN USE THE EXPLOIT.  He didnt ask for it anymore after that.  His name was *PP* something.  The *PP* is all I remember.  Other than his trying to cheatness it was a pretty good round.

Last edited by {BMF}*Frank_The_Tank (2006-06-07 19:49:49)

k1LLr_M
Prone to Own
+118|6595|Houston, TX

DSRTurtle wrote:

I have no intention of telling anyone how to do it.  I had some help with a creative way to deal with a cheater.  It was funny because before he was banned he was trying kick votes against our commander.

edit

He was telling the team that our commander wasn't helping the team to win.
That exploit is a pretty sleazy tactic, funny how you got that guy banned.  I did that to some guy today on wake who was whoring in a tank and intentionally TK'ing me.
Off topic- how did you manage to get a 30 death streak?
DSRTurtle
+56|6688

k1LLr_M wrote:

Off topic- how did you manage to get a 30 death streak?
I really don't know how I got that death streak.  It was from when I first started playing BF2.  It was before I got promoted to Sgt though.

It wasn't by a knife/revive deal though.

Last edited by DSRTurtle (2006-06-07 20:00:29)

Darky
Hi..
+71|6564|Here.
I have a 38 kill streak I have no idea how I got. Think it may have been in a chopper on Surge..
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6647
yeah I noticed like 10 people inside the hotel or more all MEC hiding there not allowing us to take hotel they kept killing tanks and stuff whoever passed by hotel.
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6621|Manitowoc, WI

Darky wrote:

blindrider93 wrote:

First thing you do is spawn as anti-tank. Make sure you face the wall of the hotel from the base of the flag. You'll see there's a slight crack in the wall, that hasnt been repaired in several years. Focus all of your will and brain power on that small crack, and get your AT rocket ready. Then, run as hard as you can at it, and at the last second stop sprint and walk towards it and shoot it with your AT missile. You may not get it first try, but keep practicing, you'll get it in no time.
thanx, that just added about 20 deaths and ruined my K/D. i should -karma you
ElMorte[OwP]
Expert Opportunity Misser
+9|6559|Bikini Bottom Germany

BolvisOculus wrote:

Darky wrote:

blindrider93 wrote:

LoL, it took you that long to notice?
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6771|Human Meat Shield
The ONLY way to rid this glitching is to be commander and NOT give them the vehicle. And for the person stating keeping this on the down low; about 98% of the BF2 community knows about it...I stay away from Karkand until it's fixed. Warlord is 5 times as better anyway.
Darky
Hi..
+71|6564|Here.

BolvisOculus wrote:

Darky wrote:

blindrider93 wrote:

LMFAO!
Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6754

Darky wrote:

BolvisOculus wrote:

Darky wrote:

LMFAO!
ROFL INDEED!

(I suggest use C4)

Last edited by Dr.Battlefield (2006-06-07 23:23:52)

DSRTurtle
+56|6688

BolvisOculus wrote:

Darky wrote:

blindrider93 wrote:

My whole point of this thread was that I found a way to piss off some people who think cheating is cool.  I have absolutely no intention of telling anyone how to cheat.  I was sharing one way I found of pissing off those who do cheat.  Yes, we lost the round thanks to those who wanted to cheat.  But somedays a loss can make your day when something else good happens in the round. 

The fact that you actually believed the suggestion of the first quote is quite funny to me.

Edit

I also have no intention of helping anyone cheat.

Last edited by DSRTurtle (2006-06-08 02:51:38)

JimmyBotswana
+82|6587|Montreal

Darky wrote:

blindrider93 wrote:

LOL so good +1 for you seriously just lmfao over here.

Edit: LOL Just read further down and he tried it and died 20 times???? LOL LOL LOL OMFG that is the funniest shit I have heard yet. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I can't stop laughing at this stupid cheating noob ass LOL what a loser.

Last edited by JimmyBotswana (2006-06-08 14:40:21)

seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6597|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
its to late to keep the exploit on the dl cuz some jackass posted a video on google video so the fucking noobs will be doin this shit.
DSRTurtle
+56|6688
Another loser got banned for using that exploit today in a different server.  It's good to know the admins are watching some servers. 
crimson_grunt
Shitty Disposition (apparently)
+214|6656|Teesside, UK

{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank wrote:

I was actually commanding on a Karkand server today, and a guy kept constantly asking for vehicle drops on the "place" so he could use the exploit
Happened to me recently, they guy stood there asking for the entire round, even after I'd said i wouldn't help him cheat.  He pretended he didn't know what i was talking about and kept asking.
crimson_grunt
Shitty Disposition (apparently)
+214|6656|Teesside, UK

blademaster wrote:

yeah I noticed like 10 people inside the hotel or more all MEC hiding there not allowing us to take hotel they kept killing tanks and stuff whoever passed by hotel.
leave them to it i say.  Makes it easy to capture the rest of the map and let the tickets bleed.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard