BirdsNest
+-1|6551

A mere Shadow|= wrote:

Nicholas Langdon wrote:

i got accuesd of driving a invincible tank before...
He was most likling shooting at you with a pistol xD ZOMG!! |-|@X!!

BirdsNest wrote:

Somebody got programs to hack?
Yes there is a link to !337 |-|@x in my sig....
Cool hax men!!!
I love them!!!
+1
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6654
Warlord palace is my favourite too right now. I'll usually camp on the roof and watch enemies come 'sneak' in, let them take one side, and then spend the rest of the round killing them. Great fun, untill mr. Admin comes along to ban me because "thats bs u hacker no one can get 40-2 with only a gun." It was funny in the beginning but it's really getting on my nerves now.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
JaMDuDe
+69|6778
Who keeps calling me a hacker in karma? What i said was true. I got kicked out of *KS* by sneakerzed cause they thought i had aimbot and wall hacks. AND I DONT HACK
Ive gotten these from my post

2006-05-29 01:14:56 -1 Hackers, share your experience  you cheater 

2006-05-17 16:36:34 -1 Happiness is the WCR   noob, your PB clan forums i saw that you admitted you hacked   

2006-06-03 11:38:55 -1 help with ground defense gold   fucking shite hacker and your clan PB sucks aswell i know that you havee 

Today 17:16:25 -1 Hackers, share your experience    shutthe fuck uop faggot i know youv hacked.. your PB clan is shit and u admitted 2 hacking so shut your fucking mouth and get a life you faggot 

I think the last 2 were the same guy ^^
ColtsX
#baddie
+157|6547
will it ever stop i mean its every night or every other night i get called a hacker i know its  a complement but it does get very old so far i have been called a hacker at least 7-10 times on speedygameservers warlord    24-7in the past week here is the lateest one last night even JP3 was there to see it.

http://img77.imageshack.us/my.php?image … 2710rj.png

o ya if you -1 karma me be a man and leave your name.

even kno he doest call me a hacker u kno what he was impplying.

Last edited by Colony (2006-06-05 17:14:43)

Des.Kmal
+917|6619|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

Colony wrote:

will it ever stop i mean its every night or every other night i get called a hacker i know its  a complement but it does get very old so far i have been called a hacker at least 7-10 times on speedygameservers warlord    24-7in the past week here is the lateest one last night even JP3 was there to see it.

OMG!!! SOMEONE CALLED ME A HACKER TODAY!!!!

Wooo hoo!! Someone thinks I am good. lol

In a tank, some colonel did, i was amazed. lol

http://bf2s.com/player/44993335/ this guy, he really didnt like me.
http://bf2s.com/player/46299768/ this guy called me a hacker multiple times. lol, he hated me.

Last edited by Kmal1 (2006-06-05 17:32:54)

Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
LoonykStephane
+34|6538|Kingston,Ontario,Canada
I downloaded Mist PE and i did hack on single players maps ONLY...I think that hacking is OK ONLY WHEN you are in single player, local with buddies ( they must know about it ). By cheating or hacking you are killing the purpose of the stats. I played 162:49:31 Legit on ranked server, earning each of my 13,574 points. As you can see, 58975667 is my pid and I don't cheats...look at my history...I'm Clean. Got all normal stuff with hard work and practice...and let me tell you I still need practice. This is MY reason why I downloaded the mist PE and that I canceled the subscription to the site yesterday. ( Just for future info, the mist PE is down and is detected by PB... if you do want to hack on multi-player ranked server be prepare to get CD-KEY BAN and sometime they HD-Ban too!!!)

Having to buy another BF2 Game cause you hack:                            $50
Having to spoof your HD or get a new one cause you hack:               $90
Having to pay for a good hack:                                          From: $20 to $320 ( week / lifetime membership)

Get your stat wipe out cause you cheat:                                       PRICELESS

***To avoid all this...use your head, play fair on-line...what you do in a single player game is your business!
l41e
+677|6649

JaMDuDe wrote:

Who keeps calling me a hacker in karma? What i said was true. I got kicked out of *KS* by sneakerzed cause they thought i had aimbot and wall hacks. AND I DONT HACK

2006-05-17 16:36:34 -1 Happiness is the WCR   noob, your PB clan forums i saw that you admitted you hacked   

2006-06-03 11:38:55 -1 help with ground defense gold   fucking shite hacker and your clan PB sucks aswell i know that you havee 

Today 17:16:25 -1 Hackers, share your experience    shutthe fuck uop faggot i know youv hacked.. your PB clan is shit and u admitted 2 hacking so shut your fucking mouth and get a life you faggot 

Hmm, I've been on *KS*...sneakerzed's a pretty good guy.
Spumantiii
pistolero
+147|6684|Canada

JaMDuDe wrote:

here's mine:
"   are you joking you faggot.. mins is the name of his clan you fat assed bitch hunting mofo canadian shit    "
rofl worth a good laugh
gold, someone likes the word faggot a little bit
next time leave your name you little shite and I can return the favor
Cohammer
+61|6539
some guy yesterday had auto tank rounds, he fired all 39 rounds in like 1 second, but had a box next to him so he could refuel
Des.Kmal

Kmal1 wrote:

Colony wrote:

OMG!!! SOMEONE CALLED ME A HACKER TODAY!!!!

Wooo hoo!! Someone thinks I am good. lol

In a tank, some colonel did, i was amazed. lol

http://bf2s.com/player/44993335/ this guy, he really didnt like me.
http://bf2s.com/player/46299768/ this guy called me a hacker multiple times. lol, he hated me.
oh, and Colony, the people who called me a hacker were on the same server we were on. 24/7 warlord speedygameservers. lol
JP3
+8|6671|Grammar Land

Colony wrote:

Damn dude, you just don't get any love.
Des.Kmal
Some dude on TBKclan Karkand today said I was a poon and to stop calling people hacks because of this thread.

I already apologized to Colony...

Anyway, some guy was wall glitching... that is why I said he was doing that, not that he was hacking...
Sheep of War
+40|6644
I've been playing this game for a while now and have never noticed any blatent hacking...ever. How would you know if sombody is hackin?

First of all if they are using a shoot through wall hack, how would you know the person is using it unless you have one yourself?

I've heard about twitchy guns and whatnot with the aimbot.

Honestly I've never noticed any hacking whatsoever

Addition: I have seen the screenies of people inside the hotel though, I personally never get involved in that hotel bloodbath though.

Last edited by 908741059871059781 (2006-06-08 18:56:28)

madman PiNoY
+0|6534
Yeah, that colony dude you were talking about? I think I've seen him before, but-he's no cheater....he's just good. If he was a cheater, he would be ranked first by now.
82nd
+0|6532

ComradeWho wrote:

why is it that i never see anybody with credible stats whining about hacking?

and don't tell me that it takes a hack to have a k/d ratio of more than 1.5.
Just look at my stats. I don't hack, I'm just damn good. I have K/D ratio of 1.97

HOTR_82nd_AB_(PIR)

Last edited by 82nd (2006-06-11 01:08:05)

elmo1337
Banned
+186|6560|The real world
I haxed in Call of Duty 1, was fun, codbot ftw, BOOM HEADSHOT BOOM HEADSHOT
82nd
+0|6532
I hack my wife. lol!!!
Foxhoundmgw
Man of Moebius Morals
+71|6581|Nottingham, UK
Been called a hacker a few times, nothing particularly outstanding about most of them, some were skill some were luck.

But I was playing The Iron Gator as MECSF on some German server last week.
Transport Chopper, HALO, landed on the platform above Viewing deck, jumped into the little enclosure above flag, took it.

100 points later, everyone else is at 60ish. Their commander starts bitching because and I quote 'you German bastard, you hack, you are using aimbot and wallhacks, you see me through walls!' The dumbfuck was prone as a sniper on stairs. 90% of the time, his legs or gun were through the fucking wall. Advised him I was English, and that he needed to shut the fuck up, or gather proof.

Retake hangar bay fore. Hear an American voice nearby. Curious as always, I jump over the fence, and see I landed behind a clay, lucky boy I think... Trot up the stairs and knife him. Smug as smug can be, I run over his clay. Doh.

He starts making more accusations, including calling all members of the clan I am in, hackers...When he's only played me, ever. So I make a point of hunting him down when his team and my team are in positions to see.

Knife him in the throat on the stairs near viewing deck. In front of 3 of his team and 2 of mine.

'HACKER, I have proof now you fucking hack!'
Stats still ain't been reset, so I guess he couldn't even successfully photoshop proof.

End of the round, 163 score. 50+ kills 14 Deaths. Gold. And a fighting commander too stupid to realise that using commander shit means HE TURNS around alot who left the server before next round.

Only people I feel are deadsure hackers are the ones who shoot me while running away from me/with back to me in general. But I wish all the jump turn prone fire bastards were too. cos unless I'm running shotty, 90% of the time, I'm toast, and it sucks that some/most/all do it legit.

To all you who say 'you have the hacks motherfucker!'.

Gather proof of it. But above all, remember, there will always be some dumbass/skill lacking fucktard who sees YOU as being too good, whatever level you are at, and calls you a fucking hacker.
Snofru78
Banned
+-2|6531

LoonykStephane wrote:

I downloaded Mist PE and i did hack on single players maps ONLY...I think that hacking is OK ONLY WHEN you are in single player, local with buddies ( they must know about it ). By cheating or hacking you are killing the purpose of the stats. I played 162:49:31 Legit on ranked server, earning each of my 13,574 points. As you can see, 58975667 is my pid and I don't cheats...look at my history...I'm Clean. Got all normal stuff with hard work and practice...and let me tell you I still need practice. This is MY reason why I downloaded the mist PE and that I canceled the subscription to the site yesterday. ( Just for future info, the mist PE is down and is detected by PB... if you do want to hack on multi-player ranked server be prepare to get CD-KEY BAN and sometime they HD-Ban too!!!)

Having to buy another BF2 Game cause you hack:                            $50
Having to spoof your HD or get a new one cause you hack:               $90
Having to pay for a good hack:                                          From: $20 to $320 ( week / lifetime membership)

Get your stat wipe out cause you cheat:                                       PRICELESS

***To avoid all this...use your head, play fair on-line...what you do in a single player game is your business!
Working fine for me...
NuclearBlasted
+8|6695

Colony wrote:

I think I played with you last night on speedygameservers.

Anyways, I got my very first hacker comment yesterday as well.  A colonel and his friend was raving on and on about how I hacked because I got a very lucky tank shot while he was speeding away in an APC.  Saying I was shooting tank shells through walls and whatnot.  I always thought I'd be flattered when someone would say that to be, but to be honest, it really just frustrated me, especially the fact that he was a colonel.  After you've played for that long, you've gotta be able to separate lucky shots from hackers who do it consistently.

edit: I played with you too Jp3.

Wow, a bunch of people in this thread are on speedygameservers.  We need to hop on at the same time sometime!

Last edited by NuclearBlasted (2006-06-12 14:33:40)

??
+32|6600
i have acussed of hacking numerous time basically from 1 shot kills from G3 ak-101 and l85 pkm while dolphin diving down stairs you still can do it ppl i dont have macros u run hold down fire and jump and prone or just hold down fire and prone same thing GREAT FOR PKM also for fog hacks in jets and aimbots in jets and i got a 1shot on a tank in an APC numerous 1 shot kills in tanks etc some ppl just cant except the fact that ppl are better than them "YOU ONLY GET BETTER IF YOU PLAY WITH PEOPLE BETTER THAN YOU"

i havent seen any hacks in bf2 which is good or any bf game now Counter Strike is a different story everyone has Scripts(macros) and hacks out the wazoo

Last edited by ?? (2006-06-12 14:43:46)

ColtsX
#baddie
+157|6547
hey NuclearBlasted ya i remeber everyone calling you a hacker while you were owning in the tank i dont think you even died one time it was a nice round.
Ben>You
+90|6527

Colony wrote:

i have no freaking clue how you say u get mad kills ground pounding, from your stats it looks as though your pretty much just a leet ass pilot, but w/e ill take your word for it, wouldnt mind playin w/ ya sometime tho just to see for myself.
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6829|Australia
and lest we forget, Nitro91, now in buisness as teh_pwnt91 forum name as nolifer....
Des.Kmal
I never see anyone on Speedygameservers any more... just a bunch of noobs there now, the only good people I see is the Artic Clan.

Republicanswede and such... no one else.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard