ENTR0PYMAN
+3|6795|The Void
The second stat is how many times you were killed while HOLDING the defib.
BladeRunner
+5|6757|UK
I keep forgetting you can kill with those things!

TBH any time I've seen a medic running at me with paddles outstretched, I'm too busy chuckling to stop the swine from zapping me
=SA=VaSSiLi
+2|6779
WOOOOOOT I just got my Expert Knife Badge, while keeping a KD Ratio of (almost) 1

Im pumped.
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6771

I'm keeping a pretty damn good K/D with my paddles, pretty much 1.

i've learnt how to fight with them in fair combat, without sneaking up on someone. of course i never miss a chance to sneak up on a commander/sniper.

https://www.totalirrelevance.zeeblo.com/otherfiles/BF2/shockpaddlewhore.JPG

and those are from 3 different rounds

Last edited by Coolbeano (2005-11-06 00:24:37)

Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6845|Finland
NOOOOOOOO!!!! You started that account before i had the time to do it

Maybe i should make pistolwhore account or something then...
BladeRunner
+5|6757|UK
The other day I ran 'round a corner waving my knife wildly (yea...thanks for that supply drop, 'Commander') and was faced with a tank. There was a pause as we stared each other down (cue the music from Fist Full of Dollars). You could almost feel the tension.
Then he put a shell through my head.

Lesson: Never bring a knife to a tank fight
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6771

no more BOOM HEADSHOT for me.

it's now ZAP SHOCK PADDLES!
Lazarus Tag'lim
Have Wrench, Will Travel
+1|6789|Alabama Coast, USA

BladeRunner wrote:

(cue the music from Fist Full of Dollars).
Are you sure you don't mean "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly"?  That's the one most commonly used scores as a backdrop for a pre-duel stare-down probably of all time.  Be an easy mistake to make too... as "The Good..." is the 3rd in the trilogy started by "A Fist Full...".  Spaghetti Westerns FTW!  In fact... that was what I gave my dad for his birthday earlier this year... that trilogy on DVD.

[Note: For those that have no clue what I just said, Europeans back in the day loved Westerns, and made a lot of them.  Most of them were financed by Italian companies, and so were dubbed "Spaghetti Westerns".  Some of the most famous are the trilogy of "A Fist Full of Dollars", "For a Few Dollars More", and "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly", all of which were directed by Sergio Leone, and starred Clint Eastwood as "The Man With No Name".]

Oh... and given your reference to "A Fist Full of Dollars", and your character name, you have awesome taste in movies.     In fact, I *think* the Blade Runner Director's cut was my *very* first DVD owned.  Maybe that and Braveheart in the same purchase.

Last edited by Lazarus Tag'lim (2005-11-06 03:43:47)

Inhis
+-1|6611
http://img402.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bfknife4fl.jpg

There are others around the corner, lot of ppl raped in small space, almost got myself killed during the process.

http://img360.imageshack.us/my.php?imag … ni26ih.jpg

Some action at warlord palace I had a squad of 3 this time in TS.
This was a good day for the knife, something around 157 knife kills today.
nAru-_o got something around almost 100 shock paddle kills tonight.

Bladerunner wrote:

Lesson: Never bring a knife to a tank fight
Fun tactic: Sneak behind a tank, if it has a gunner jump on top of it and knife the gunner, its lots of fun, tank drivers go mad sometimes. In Desert Combat one guy was stupid enough to try go to the gun emplacement from the tank (pressing F2, in dc 2) to gun me down. Of course he got knifed and I got the tank.

Last edited by Inhis (2006-04-05 14:17:34)

Inhis
+-1|6611

CMDR_Dave wrote:

That was great!    I'd love to see the same sort of thing with shock paddles only!
That was great? No it wasnt. They were inexperienced hasty ppl knifing too near the opponent not killing once with the first attempt. When im knifing, mistakes like that means death x5 or even more. They used kits not suitable at all for knifing and not even trying to get behind the enemy with tactics. That was the most horrible piece of crap I have ever seen. I mean there was only 1 or 2 respectable knife kills near the end, all others were crying out loud "I havent been doing this a very long time and my enemies must be totally retarded".

I mean just look at the first knife kill: what the hell?

Then there is the knife vs noob toob, the "knifer" USING ASSAULT AGAINST ANTITANK (what the hell the comment writer/videomaker was thinking? or what kind of medication/drugs was he using?) assault(knifer) first he shoots with bullets and then he tries to knife because the antitank STILL doesnt notice and the knifer doesnt even hit the first time. I have seen all kinds of newbies but NEVER EVER seen a opponent who doesnt look back when someone is shooting behind their back. Few times I have made a mistake of shooting person who hasnt noticed me and switched to knife and he turns around and kills me less than in a second, well I cant blame him for that.

The third thing that was not proper for public release at all was the time when he surprises 2 enemies and doesnt even notice the other one next to him and tries to knife the one who he is not supposed to knife first. And somehow in amazing way the enemy fails to kill him.

I wonder what kind of server they were playing at or they were trying a hell of a lot times to find the most retarded players there is against them. I have seen many of the grenade chucking pistol using ppl against knife too, but the 3 I have mentioned was just way too much information to handle.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6855|-
Why must people post in five month old threads?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard