Lazarus Tag'lim
Have Wrench, Will Travel
+1|6773|Alabama Coast, USA
Well... there will be a patch with the expansion...  you have to patch non-expansion servers and players to mesh well with those who do get the expansion.  So even if the new ranks are deployed with the expansion, it's not for the expansion only...  just the maps, night vision, and other fancy equipment (on those SF maps) that are for SF only.
00SoldierofFortune00
+1|6788
One thing that is quite different about Blazin is that he actually uses his weapon and is on top by solely being on the ground. Even though he maybe a jerk or whatever, you still have to respect the fact that he is on top and not a armor whore.

And on Aragoth, I looked at his stats and at first thought they were pretty good until I noticed that all he plays is Karkand. 400 Hours!!!!! Thats 4x the amount of time I have on it. Now that is having no life. It is also the easiest level to rack up alot of points and kill players so his score doesn't supprise me.
Ranger0405
+3|6740|Cali, USA
Hello everyone I have been wondering about a few things about the ranks and y blazin got sgt major of the marine corps  when he doesnt have 250,000 like it req I dont play as much as everyone else .Because I go 2 school  and work and I have women in my life so that has to balance .But I think someone need to get things st8 with the ranks . And on the stats site for example to get a navy cross it says 250 g hrs but on totalbattlefield it says 4500 g hrs and ive seen a couple others aswell didnt matchup .

Last edited by Ranger0405 (2005-11-05 13:51:31)

Dnamaster
+0|6803|Canada

Ranger0405 wrote:

Hello everyone I have been wondering about a few things about the ranks and y blazin got sgt major of the marine corps  when he doesnt have 250,000 like it req I dont play as much as everyone else .Because I go 2 school  and work and I have women in my life so that has to balance .But I think someone need to get things st8 with the ranks . And on the stats site for example to get a navy cross it says 250 g hrs but on totalbattlefield it says 4500 g hrs and ive seen a couple others aswell didnt matchup .
the req for sgt major of the corps was only a guess i woudl have to say, and for medals like the navy cross they are given out on teh back end so there is really no way to find out except through experiance.
Z-trooper
BF2s' little helper
+209|6751|Denmark

RME_JICO wrote:

Z-trooper wrote:

Anyone got any ideas to what happens when we become officers? new weapon unlocks again? abilities? extra equipment? you name it?
You become completely lazy, sit in an office far away from the front lines and eat donuts and coffee.  HooAH you Chairborn Ranger!!!
HAHA! I havent thought of that
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6833|Cologne, Germany

Ranger0405 wrote:

as far as blazin.uk is concerned, I believe it has been well established that that account is shared by a couple of guys, and doesn't belong just to one guy.
Some are up there because they are good, but I'd say a good portion of the top ten guys are up there simply because they play a lot, and also because the play a lot in vehicles and on certain maps.

don't get me wrong here, I don't mean to be judgemental or s.th. but I wouldn't want to dedicate so much of my free time to a game. Life has so much more to offer.....
Bravery
+-1|6762
He keeps Sgt. Major of the Corps untill someone passes his score, when someone does he will be 2LT, and so on.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6840|-
No more BlaZiN threads.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard