corinth777
+0|6754
Hey all

I met this player named "Nyte" in ZBoard ranked servers who I am so sure is a hacker, I reported his account to EA already so hopefully he will get banned.

so heres the story:

I am piloting a black hawk with 6 guys in it, so were doing pretty good when this douchebag joins the game when the score was like 100-20 (on mashtuur)

So we pretty much think were gonna win, then somehow i get sniped ??!! wtf?  The whole damn chopper falls to its sides and kills all of us with him racking up 6 kills...

Maybe just a lucky shot or something so we all respawn and rush for the helipad when suddenly ALL SIX of us die from claymores??? HOW THE HELL IS THAT POSSIBLE! CLAYMORES CAN ONLY KILL 1 PERSON AT A TIME, there is NO WAY HE HAD 6 CLAYMORES unless he was HACKING, so thats another SIX KILLS FOR HIM

Then we see him take off in the blackhawk and park it on some hill really far away (we basically can't get there without flying there), then for some reason he kills himself (Nyte is no more)?? ok whatever...

So the score is something like 80-20 now and we get a bit worried, I started a kick vote for him but none of the noobs in the game would vote him out so we decided to play it out...

We get in 2 transport vehicles and the most absurdest thing happens!!! HE KILLS BOTH OF US DRIVERS WHILE IT WA MOVING!!!!!!! I'm an expert and know for a FACT that if you move your scope, the bullet will sort of curve, that means he must have had the aimbotting program predict for him where we were driving so he can leave his scope there and shoot us

So after both of the drivers get out to hunt him down (i wan'st a driver in this case), we see him turn a corner and decide to to split up into 2 gropus, 2 go first, then 2 go in after (hackers can pull all sort of crazy crap so we had to be careful), so then it says he killed the first 2 guys with claymores (that means he has no more claymrose left), and since i was assualt and my friend was support, this would be easy but nooooo, we turn the corner and see him and hes running away from us in a straight line then i JUST caught a glimpse of him throwing a claymore down in his path but it was too late and we both stepped in it and he got another 2 kills THAT MEANS HE HAS MORE THAN 2 CLAYMORES

then we decide to camp the roof near that temple to pick off players that spawn but not capping the flag (so we can destroy all their ticketss), i'm at full health when suddenly i have 2 bars left... i see him hiding in that little cubby hole on the ground and before i even have time to react, i get killed with a pistol from him AT THAT RANGE???!!! HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THAT SOMEONE SWITCH FROM SNIPER RIFLE TO PISTOL IN less than 1 second

and to round it all off, you'll like this... we managed to catch a group of maybe 10 or more enemys and managed to take care of all oof them without losing any of us, then we see him run up right to us when were reloading and 3 of us get knifed!!! WTF??  he starts prancing around like crazy and runs away and 3 of us chase him when all 3 of us die from 3 claymroes obviously, then as the camera zoomed out when we died, we see him reviving his dead teamamtes???? BUT HE WAS A SNIPER HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE, then we also see a tank come up from the side and he is throwing c4 over the sides and blows it up... yeah watever ok, so he is a combined spec ops, medic and sniper right? WRONG

so we ended up losing 0-5 or something cuz this hacker ruined the day for all of us (he had a godly score for a sniper too 34-8 and since snipers on FOOT dont have high scores for a FACT, that must mean something is fishy)

sorry for sounding like this but i'm just pissed at the state of thsi game with all these rampant cheaters, i may just have to cheat myself to take care of these skilless cheaters.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6852|-
First of all, claymores can kill more than one person at a time. It's an explosion, what do you expect if two players are right next to each other and one steps on it?

Second of all, it's very possible to snipe the drivers out of Humvee's and Blackhawks with the M95. I've done it myself. It takes practice, but it is possible.

Third of all, pistols are some of the most accurate weapons in the game if used properly. Many people can snipe with them very effectively.

Fourth of all, he seems to know how to wield a knife. Can't call him on knowing how to use his weapons effectively.

Lastly, snipers can get great scores on foot. With a combination of Kill Damage Assists, capping flags and killing lots of people, especially with the M95 as it seems.
Lord
+0|6763
wow...lol...
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6757|Toronto, ON
What the... k...
Alpha as fuck.
Noriveia
+0|6772
and you can pick up packs and use them Im s niper I do it all the time medic gets capped i take his gear and revive him tank come i take a spec ops kit and blow and as it sounds form your story there were plenty of kits laying around doesnt sound indisputably fishy to me
Noriveia
+0|6772
look at his stats hes legit his accuracy is totally normal and looks like hes spent plenty of time with the sniper rifle to know how to use it. I think you just cant handle that someone can accually snipe well.  let me guess you used ot ply quake and UT alot?
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6852|-
Please do not try and start a flame war Noriveia.
ronin1942
+-1|6848
sounds legit to me you got owned....sorry. me and my friends go to empty servers and practice "impossible" shots and manuvers like on karkand an rocket and be shot from hotel balcony and kill the guy in the gun emplacement at the US spawn.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6757|Toronto, ON
You reported me to EA? Wow, if I get banned...
Alpha as fuck.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6775|AUS, Canberra
yeh i dont thnk you have shown much proof of hacking, you just got smashed......dont worry we all have off days
[Sixwinter]dDG
+0|6777|WV
Hah, he's actually here. That's priceless.

Anyway, I really don't see how he's hacking from his stats. I mean, I have about the same kill death ratio as a sniper as he does... and last time I checked I didn't use "teh mad h4x0r sk1llz"...

Sounds like you just experienced a bad case of the pwnz to me. I wish people who played games didn't think that just because they died that someone is hacking. I mean... I'm not even aware of any hacking programs for BF2... which is a good thing.

I just hope you don't get a legitimate player banned for your stupidity.

Last edited by [Sixwinter]dDG (2005-11-03 15:24:10)

=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6838

corinth777 wrote:

we both stepped in it and he got another 2 kills THAT MEANS HE HAS MORE THAN 2 CLAYMORES
... You just proved right there that it's possible to kill more than one person with one claymore. two of you died by one claymore! OH NOES HACKER!

Nyte wrote:

You reported me to EA? Wow, if I get banned...
Don't worry. They'll take one look at your stats and see that there's nothing fishy about you. you're just an accomplished sniper.

Last edited by =[4th]=SlayThem (2005-11-03 15:31:30)

DesertEagle357
Attends Shock Paddlers Anonymous
+1|6797

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

First of all, claymores can kill more than one person at a time. It's an explosion, what do you expect if two players are right next to each other and one steps on it?

Second of all, it's very possible to snipe the drivers out of Humvee's and Blackhawks with the M95. I've done it myself. It takes practice, but it is possible.

Third of all, pistols are some of the most accurate weapons in the game if used properly. Many people can snipe with them very effectively.

Fourth of all, he seems to know how to wield a knife. Can't call him on knowing how to use his weapons effectively.

Lastly, snipers can get great scores on foot. With a combination of Kill Damage Assists, capping flags and killing lots of people, especially with the M95 as it seems.
to that last part, I got a score of 58, STARTING LATE on a Sharqi server...we basically proved you wrong in every aspect...except for him killing both drivers at once which I think you exaggerated
FLaXCarnage
+1|6791|Florida
All im sayin is n00b
DesertEagle357
Attends Shock Paddlers Anonymous
+1|6797
Also, about the whole "multi kit thing"...maybe...just maybe...you know since medic and spec ops are popular choices...there happened to be a medic kit amongst the bodies to pick up and use...MAYBE!
ryanclark182
+0|6754
Normally i would be skeptical as well, but i just was playing on the Zboard server a couple mintues ago and Nyte (he was playing as MEC) pulled the exact same thing with the blackhawk.  It was the beginning of the round and i was one of 6 people in the blackhawk.  All of the sudden all 6 of us died, and he was magically transported into the blackhawk.....all while it was in midair.  It didn't give a specific weapon description, it just said Nyte {killed} (insert all 6 names here).  i'm certain he's a hacker as well.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6775|AUS, Canberra

ryanclark182 wrote:

Normally i would be skeptical as well, but i just was playing on the Zboard server a couple mintues ago and Nyte (he was playing as MEC) pulled the exact same thing with the blackhawk.  It was the beginning of the round and i was one of 6 people in the blackhawk.  All of the sudden all 6 of us died, and he was magically transported into the blackhawk.....all while it was in midair.  It didn't give a specific weapon description, it just said Nyte {killed} (insert all 6 names here).  i'm certain he's a hacker as well.
certain?
post screen shots people or leave the poor guy alone, god knows if i came on here accusing everyone who gave me a leason in bf2 of hacking id have worn the letters of my keybaord by now!!
ud bslapper
+0|6782
gIMME tht mans  gun  lol lets hope special forces has some sort of reality to it for exampe  read my next post
ryanclark182
+0|6754
Sorry i didn't get a screenshot of it, i just wasn't expecting him to deploy his magical Blackhawk stealer/Marine ejector at right that moment, perhaps next time he will have the courtesy to warn me.
SilentMasterII
+0|6754
I normally never reply on forums, but i just had to in this case...

Sniping a moving target is harder but NOT impossible...

Quote - corinth777: I'm an expert ....

If you'r an expert, you really making a fool out of your self, You say that only on person can be killed by a claymore. Who i the gods name have told you that ? Of course it can kill more than one person.

I dont understand ppl like you.. it's not only noobish to call anyone a cheater based on these events, it more horrible that guys like you play Battlefield2.

You even start a kick vote on the poor guy... lol afraid to loose ? Yes you was... Quoting: "So the score is something like 80-20 now and we get a bit worried" Thats just lame... You dont start a kickvote because someone is owning you...

"HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THAT SOMEONE SWITCH FROM SNIPER RIFLE TO PISTOL IN less than 1 second"
EASY!!! you press the button you have assigned to the PISTOL!! ARGH!!!!!! Have you ever played a FPS game before ?

"we see him reviving his dead teamamtes???? BUT HE WAS A SNIPER HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE"
What about trying to learn the game you are playing before comming with such stupid claims...??
You can press the "pickup gear button" default "G".  Again I must wonder if you have played before...

"he had a godly score for a sniper too 34-8 and since snipers on FOOT dont have high scores for a FACT, that must mean something is fishy"

LOL, so you say a sniper never get's points ? I play sniper a lot, but are not a GOOD one, still i never felt that my score is lower than it should be. Tell me what you think a average sniper point should be... 10 ??? more like 40-60. So in his case this would be more average than GODLY!! LOL!

It's sad that ppl like you play, at least start learning the game you are playing BEFORE you start accusing people for cheating. I think you are a 14 year old kid who just started playing Battlefield2 and think you are som badass, but the truth is this is a game way over you head. Go back to Scramble or something.

Peace Out

=)T1(= SilentMasterII

Last edited by SilentMasterII (2005-11-03 16:31:29)

TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6852|-
After a little investigation, it turns out that Nyte has two accounts on these forums. Guess what the name of his second account is.

corinth777

voodoo edit: the two share an ip, they might just go to the same college... I am still waiting on further evidence. Still seems a bit fishy though.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard