Evil_Apu
+40|6575|Denmark
Here's mine;

I were at a 32-man-karkand as commander, My team was about winning big time.

I had got like 50 commander points (before 2x) , and then I turn on the TV, I look back at screen of computer look that the enemy has only 5 ticks left, and same time, server breaks down.

Just lost meself 100 pts there
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6712|California

-52 teampoints before i got kicked. 1st day i played. i thought the blue people were J10 ramming targets
Evil_Apu
+40|6575|Denmark
LOL omg that fun
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6683|Devon, England

stryyker wrote:

-52 teampoints before i got kicked. 1st day i played. i thought the blue people were J10 ramming targets
lol!

surely its common knowledge that blue is good and red is bad?

+1 for you.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6767|Noizyland

When I first played I thought it was like BF1942 where Allied is blue and Axis is red. Naturally I thought USMC were the blue Allies so when I was on the MEC team I started killing my own team-mates.

Most suckiest round? Can't remember. No doubt it revolved around Karkand and spawn-camping arseholes.

Last edited by Tyferra (2006-06-03 02:01:58)

[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
l::.:LIAM:.::l
+139|6665|Blue Mountains, NSW, Australia
A couple times when i'm coming first the games crashes
ZkylonB
+36|6540
I had 52 kills on wake server, to only find out when the round was over i was commander and only had 13 points
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6711|Melbourne, Australia
1 of my first games on zatar wetlands... dont remember much from that game cept we got raped by jets constently and i ended up with the purple heart =[
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6651|BC, Canada
probably my first round, all i can remember is that it was on sharqi and i probably got my death streak there.
Aardcore
+60|6705|USA, Arizona
The one I just fucking played in: http://www.game-monitor.com/GameServer/ … d_BXR.html

My team sucked, I got my ass handed to me, NEVER am I playing on a small ass amount of people in a server ever again, I should've left but I felt like wanting to be a good sport till I was artillery'd, clan molested and had the worst team EVER.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6708
-20 was my worst, got kicked for 30 minutes for tking 5 ppl, i tked them coz they wont let my friggin pilot take off! i was using LGM btw
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6778|Perth, Western Australia
Every bloody time I play on Karkand (OK, ALMOST every bloody time)
Aardcore
+60|6705|USA, Arizona

SharkyMcshark wrote:

Every bloody time I play on Karkand (OK, ALMOST every bloody time)
I'll agree to that, or when I'm PLA on Wake Island and there's a small amount of people, ugh, the USMC, even the sucky pilots gnab serious kills off that... and the jets, oh God...
Avarice
+41|6565|London, UK
Every time my internet wire isn't in.

Which is 90% of the time, note how my k/d ratio is going up? Yeah well I'm taking the wire out today, watch the freefall!
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6623|Washington, DC

Pre-1.2 using the G3 for the first time... got a purple heart.
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6615|EU

Nicholas Langdon wrote:

probably my first round, all i can remember is that it was on sharqi and i probably got my death streak there.
same as for me. I didnt know what to do with those high-ranked players, my weapons against them sucked...
DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|6619|Los Angeles, California, US.
You guys do all of that Teamkilling on the Demo? Or did none of you use the Demo?
Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator
Evil_Apu
+40|6575|Denmark

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

Pre-1.2 using the G3 for the first time... got a purple heart.
+1 for u.. funny
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6754

A couple weeks ago, I played Kubra for the 1st time in a long time with a friend.........  2 kills 28 deaths.
Evil_Apu
+40|6575|Denmark
Shit happents..
jjrp02
+18|6639|Baton Rouge, LA, USA
on my first day in BF2...I was on the Superserver.co.uk Karkand server, and I got PWNED

4 kills, 29 deaths, -5 overall score
0ktane
Negative Ping
+55|6759|Arizona
A few weeks after I purchased BF2, my brother ended up buying it also.  The first game we jumped in toegether...we both received purple hearts...and I didn't have one before he started playing...haven't let him live it down since. 
Evil_Apu
+40|6575|Denmark
Well

I did start at my first time BF2 with 1KD ratio..

I have a ood computer game experience, so it wasnt that bad
DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6750|Brixham, UK
Getting teamswitched and not realising.

Score kinda hit rock bottom when I got in a tank.
l41e
+677|6640

Tyferra wrote:

When I first played I thought it was like BF1942 where Allied is blue and Axis is red. Naturally I thought USMC were the blue Allies so when I was on the MEC team I started killing my own team-mates.

Most suckiest round? Can't remember. No doubt it revolved around Karkand and spawn-camping arseholes.
LOL, I had that same experience when I played...

"Why are all the Americans waiting for the MiG??"

k30dxedle [Teamkills] someone

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard