][v][artini
+31|6721|Netherlands
i met a guy in karkand who was using his l85a1 and only used 1-2 bullets per guy... he only shot headshots and ended up with 29-2 at the end of the kinda short round...
i didnt said anything just thought it would be kinda .... ?? ..??...!! well u know...
ATC
+58|6745|...
colony sold his account. his new account is aircolony. colony was a beast in the air.. one of the best. maybe it was that guy who bought his account? do you remember his rank?
ColtsX
#baddie
+157|6547
lol no this is my account it ened up me and him were clan members 50/50 on colony and fight happened blah blah ended up back to me.100% if ya dont belive me c ya in the AIR.

Last edited by Colony (2006-05-30 14:54:57)

A3G15
+27|6566

JP3 wrote:

Yeah, I was in colony and A3G15's squad for an hour+ last night on warlord.  I didn't see anything fishy, they play very well.
Thanks JP3 and you're a great squadmate as well, I remember you reviving me a few times ...  you know on that server the only thing I find fishy are the STANDING and often times also TURNING PKM headshots...  I'm sure you've seen some questionable PKM shots and prones on that server, if you know what I mean.  And its also kind of odd how its always the PKM, never MG36 or RPK-74.
mad scotsman
+177|6609|scotland
ok , im never one for screaming hack when i get a suspisios death, i know how inconsistant this game can be,  but tonight i joined my server andf on load up i noticed someone had 43 kills 2 deaths, in karkand, never thought much else about it till i joined and noticed,,,a lance corpral, so i thought "maybe a second account" THEN i noticed, he is on foot,,,hhhhmmmm,

anyway played a bit and finally saw this guy after killing 3 of the enemy, hiding at the suberb, he was runnign away from me so i lay down , took a couple of single shots at him, he turns round and BOOM HEAD SHOT with a sniper rifle,,,lmfao he didnt even aim ffs,,,

so didnt say anything, then im a train accident and here bullets trying to hit me from through a train car, so i ran jumped over the wall , as i was in the air,,BOOM HEAD SHOT,

i typed, you are either really lucky with that rifle or you have some help with your aim,,,guess what, he left straight away with a score of 135 half way through the round where everyone else only had around the 60 s...

a guarenteed hacker in my opinion,,anyway sort of pissed i didnt get his name as i wanted to check his stats
Des.Kmal
+917|6619|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Sorry for the accusation thread Colony, I apologize.

See ya on 24/7 warlord speedygameservers.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
ColtsX
#baddie
+157|6547
c ya there.
A3G15
+27|6566
next time your on our team join our squad
mKmalfunction
Infamous meleeKings cult. Est. 2003 B.C.
+82|6541|The Lost Highway
I've only seen one hacker on BF2. The guys name was -=RAPEYOUGOOD=- or something like that. And that was before I had my own account, and was watching a friend play.

But I've seen tons of really skilled players. More boons than skilled though, haha.

I've only been called a hack on this game once, sadly. I must suck! I got it alot on Day of Defeat though. Mainly because I was a Shovelrai, and would often spend rounds with only my Shovel out and get 2/1 ratios.
JP3
+8|6671|Grammar Land

A3G15 wrote:

JP3 wrote:

Yeah, I was in colony and A3G15's squad for an hour+ last night on warlord.  I didn't see anything fishy, they play very well.
Thanks JP3 and you're a great squadmate as well, I remember you reviving me a few times ...  you know on that server the only thing I find fishy are the STANDING and often times also TURNING PKM headshots...  I'm sure you've seen some questionable PKM shots and prones on that server, if you know what I mean.  And its also kind of odd how its always the PKM, never MG36 or RPK-74.
Heh, yeah, I'm a medic whore.

The PKM thing I've just accepted, it's not just on that server though, it's everywhere.  I don't think it's sketchy per se, just some random idiots lucky day.  Though I did see some modified dolphin diving that night, which I hadn't seen since the patch that fixed it, or since on any other server.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6643|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

Spumantiii wrote:

FriiginChomper wrote:

yeah, ive been accused for hacking maybe three times.
I was accused of
1. Aimbot with DAO
2. Super Fast Stand to Prone movements
3. Not dying (in my signature)

It makes you feel good knowing, that someone thinks you really are, that good.
LOL.  your name is mist ffs you are  NAMED after the top hack available.  Sure you don't hack.

MSXSecurity *Mist* 6 Bf2 Multihack includes such buggery as aimbot, reduced hitboxes, no fog, no far clipping plane, colored players, commander cheats, you name it.
so by your logic i am the spawn of said hack..

nah.. its just skills..  even then they're not very good skills..

but hey.. i've never hacked a game.. and never will.. except console games cos they're crap..
A3G15
+27|6566

JP3 wrote:

A3G15 wrote:

JP3 wrote:

Heh, yeah, I'm a medic whore.

The PKM thing I've just accepted, it's not just on that server though, it's everywhere.  I don't think it's sketchy per se, just some random idiots lucky day.  Though I did see some modified dolphin diving that night, which I hadn't seen since the patch that fixed it, or since on any other server.
Well it is kind of sketchy when they move like a noob and shoot like a pro, but you're right they're probably just getting lucky.   The headshots from pkm while the animation is proning gets annoying, I know its prob lag or some such, but still can get suspicious when its always the same guy.  I have never seen a certified hack, but have seen quite a few shady characters.  And I have never typed out hack, just said bs on ts lol.  Anyways, back to the point, the palace totally rox.  hope to see you there again.
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6547
Hackers just make good players play even better from the practice against them. Then their hacks get detected, they have to use actual skills which they don't have, and they get smoked even harder than ever before. LOL

Cheating is like robbing yourself blind. I <3 double edge swords.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6657|Brisbane, Australia

I <3 double edged, double ended swords

<===+----+===>

<3
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6660|BC, Canada
i got accuesd of driving a invincible tank before...
BirdsNest
+-1|6551
Somebody got programs to hack?
=|A mere Shadow|=
The Anarchist
+121|6627|Britain and Damn proud of it!

Nicholas Langdon wrote:

i got accuesd of driving a invincible tank before...
He was most likling shooting at you with a pistol xD ZOMG!! |-|@X!!

BirdsNest wrote:

Somebody got programs to hack?
Yes there is a link to !337 |-|@x in my sig....
Mabec
Re-Member-Me
+6|6833
orly? i have my own hax inbuilt into my hands, its called: PURE F**ING AIMING!
MuseSeeker
2142 Soldier: Behenaut
+110|6776|EUR
1 or 3 people glitche inside the karkand hotel... We won thoe !
xstax981
Community Modder
+93|6677
Just last night, a friend and I experienced our first ever hack. We were playing The Iron Gator, and this guy had a 57-15 kill streak being infantry. We had a squad of about six people, and attempted to capture the Mess Hall. We all went down there, and he was down there. He came up to us, and headshot all six of us in about a second. Next round, he went on a 17-1 kill streak, but partly because he was in a chopper.
Coot11M
+7|6668

MuseSeeker wrote:

1 or 3 people glitche inside the karkand hotel... We won thoe !
Whew, I bet you are glad there weren't 2 people there.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6624|Little Bentcock
nver seen a real hack, just some pretty shifty deaths
a fly
+105|6645|The netherlands

FriiginChomper wrote:

yeah, ive been accused for hacking maybe three times.
I was accused of
1. Aimbot with DAO (who ever gave me -karma for this, I didnt accuse my self, stooge. Someone said it to me, "n00b")
2. Super Fast Stand to Prone movements
3. Not dying (in my signature)

It makes you feel good knowing, that someone thinks you really are, that good.
it was me that sayd nr2, your to damn good with that! basicly with all infantry things ;-)
PRiMACORD
+190|6626|Home of the Escalade Herds
The good thing about flying mostly is that i don't have to worry about hax
Stomper_40k
Re-Incarnation. You mean re-spawn right?
+44|6646|Cardiff - Wales - UK
Punkbuster caught a hacker on our server once and took a screenie.  every player on the server had a number above their head showing how far away they were from the player hacking.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard