xxiv
+7|6694
i apologise in advance for this long winded rant

firstly the only reason i am posting this here is because the person in question mentioned this site in our server last night.

im [uf]xxiv from http://bf2.ultimateforces.co.uk

our server is  multiplay playing special forces

the senario last night was we were the mec attacking the ship in iron gator.
we are well practiced on this map and had all but took all the flags, only the viewing deck was left for the usa
having been in this position before i know it is a bitch and your chances of lasting longer than 30 seconds after you spawn are very slim.
but hey its a game and you have to take the good with the bad.

in steps sEaRcH prince-exitus

below is the chat log from our server
you will see he or she accusses us of playing with hacks/ said through the help of this site will get our server closed down and lastly pretends to be a member of the punkbuster team.

i apologise about the choice language in our response but we are passionate about our clan and do not take being accused of cheating lightly.

[22:34:57] sEaRcH prince-exitus -> UF CLAN LEAVE NOmal SERVERS AND PLAY ON UR OWN IDIOT HACK SERVERS ..lol (idiots)
[22:35:12] [UF]Scotts -> THIS IS OUR SERVER YOU PRICK
[22:35:31] [uf]xxiv -> no hackin here if you dont like good play leave
[22:35:44] [UF]Scotts -> and if you wana accuse us of cheating , prove it , then accuse us
[22:36:33] [UF]Scotts -> sorry prince
[22:37:01] sEaRcH prince-exitus -> tHX FOR hcKINg
[22:37:22] [UF]Scotts -> search prince , stop fucking moaning , and stop the accusations
[22:37:43] sEaRcH prince-exitus -> roger UF clan ..
[22:38:12] [UF]Scotts -> Whats wrong ?> someone kill you ? AAAWWWWW you need a new dummy ?
[22:38:14] sEaRcH prince-exitus -> BUTits absolutely LAME how some of ur GUYS play ere..(asolute lame, wihaimbot)
[22:38:26] sEaRcH prince-exitus -> *§1TOT§0*no..watch stats in bf2s if u think iam noob
[22:38:59] sEaRcH prince-exitus -> UF clan stats arent good
[22:39:10] [UF]Scotts -> WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM ?
[22:39:17] sEaRcH prince-exitus -> THAT SOME of ur GUYS hack!
[22:39:22] [UF]Scotts -> DONT TALK SHIT
[22:39:23] sEaRcH prince-exitus -> and thats notonly my problem, but urs
[22:39:24] [uf]xxiv -> who cares about stats
[22:39:25] [UF] viper50k -> ur gay
[22:39:33] [UF]Scotts -> no its yours , that you cant shoot for shit
[22:39:36] sEaRcH prince-exitus -> ell roger .. its on forums in a second, with screenshots.
[22:39:41] [uf]xxiv -> if you dont like our server leave
[22:39:48] [UF]Scotts -> go for it , which forums ? ours ?
Welcome to a UltimateForces[UF] server powered by ModManager
Recruiting at www.ultimateforces.co.uk
Server Rules: No team killing, no stats padding, keep the teams balanced
No ARTI on un-cappable bases
[22:39:55] sEaRcH prince-exitus -> well ur server will be closed after the screenshots...
[22:39:58] sEaRcH prince-exitus -> nope BF2s
[22:40:09] [UF]Scotts -> am sure it will , am scared shitless by little noobs like you
[22:40:21] [uf]xxiv -> sorry but i think its time you left
[22:40:26] [UF]Scotts -> why bf2s ? try bf2ranked servers , they are the EA affiliates
[22:40:31] sEaRcH prince-exitus -> cant uspeak english?
[22:40:37] [uf]xxiv -> let someone in who wants to play here
[22:40:43] [UF]Scotts -> yes obviously better than you
[22:40:44] sEaRcH prince-exitus -> BF2s is an official forum for that purpose
[22:41:10] [UF]Scotts -> no it isn't BF2ranked servers is the OFFICIAL server reporting site
[22:41:14] [UF]Scotts -> so go there
[22:41:20] [uf]xxiv -> the only person in this server causing problems is you
[22:41:43] =ST6= Manu-4ever -> uf is a cheater clan
[22:41:43] sEaRcH prince-exitus -> well if u have problems u can mail me officially: [email protected]
[22:41:44] German-General<SoN> -> the new patch sucks
[22:41:49] [UF]Scotts -> www.bf2rankedservers.com
[22:41:53] [UF]Scotts -> ok will so
[22:42:20] [uf]xxiv -> okay we will be reporting you for impersonating
[22:42:20] sEaRcH prince-exitus -> roger.. ur server gets unranked afterwards i just running a videorecord now
[22:42:36] sEaRcH prince-exitus -> u can, iam officiall here
so whats the point of this post i hear you ask

2 things

1. if sEaRcH prince-exitus is a member here can i ask you to step forward and prove that [uf] cheat. if not a apology would be acceptable.
2. if you know sEaRcH prince-exitus please give them a slap or  ask them to stop spitting there dummy out in servers.

i thank you for spending the time to read my rant
[FB]Eraser
Back in battle after 3-year break
+39|6691|Switzerland
Mmhhhh... Regardless his language, or the one of the [UF] member's answers, I'm surprised about your patience. If I have an own server, I never would discuss for about eight (!) minutes. He was your guest, because it's your server an it seems clear after the three minutes, that he won't stop complaining, so kick him!

IMO, this was the best sentence in the whole conversation: [uf]xxiv -> let someone in who wants to play here
DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6728|Brixham, UK
I think the guy's a fake. He says at the end that he works at punkbuster or something... I don't think a punkbuster employee would wade into a server and start spouting hack accusations out of his arse. The guy is probably just trying to get on peoples nerves.

BY the way, the first line is pretty class. Telling them to go play on their own server, and they already are on their own server
<[onex]>Headstone
+102|6671|New York
Heck I had a couple guys From BF2rs one night in my server(atleast they claimed they were but had no tag like they have to have) The proceeded to Spawn rape the construction site on Shaq the whole round. I asked them to stop and let us bring the fight to them, they said because they were from BF2rs, they couls do as they pleased. We asked them again to let the guys out to fight it out, or be kicked, they said they had screenshots of the conversation and were going to get us shut down LOL. I made it plainly clear that If thats what floated there boat thats fine go ahead. Unknown to him, we have a couple members that are very tight with the higher ups inside EA, They have done Some codeing for them at times back in the MOH days. Isnt like we didnt have enough members that could have reopened the server under a different account LOL. Point is, You get ALOT of people pretending to be someone that they are not. Best thing to do is take there name(and IP if you have BF2CC, and report them to the peioples site they claim to be a member of.

I hate lying little kids, and have no problem pushing the kick/ban button on there childish asses. After his first response, I would have kicked his ass out. No questions asked. Unless he offered to pay for a month of server fees LMAO.

Last edited by <[onex]>Headstone (2006-06-02 10:26:24)

xxiv
+7|6694

[FB]Eraser wrote:

Mmhhhh... Regardless his language, or the one of the [UF] member's answers, I'm surprised about your patience. If I have an own server, I never would discuss for about eight (!) minutes. He was your guest, because it's your server an it seems clear after the three minutes, that he won't stop complaining, so kick him!

IMO, this was the best sentence in the whole conversation: [uf]xxiv -> let someone in who wants to play here
tbh i didnt even realise it went on for 8 mins i was having to much fun in game.apart from the above that is.
but we try to be fair and talk to people before kicking. sometimes its the heat of the moment and after  afew exchanged words and we all carry on as if nothing had happened. plus there is also the concern of being accussed of unfairly kicking because a few lies were said about you if we kick straight away.

also re:IMO, this was the best sentence in the whole conversation: [uf]xxiv -> let someone in who wants to play here 
thx .... im a bit old in the tooth to let this kind of behaviour get to me.

Last edited by xxiv (2006-06-02 04:24:00)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686
heh n00bs... calling pro hackers lolz
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
SkoobyDu
'CLICK JOIN NOW'... OK lets go... BOOM!!!! =FFS=
+120|6531|Cheshire, UK
Just another 'l33t' 12 year old that got upset because someone of a higher rank or more experience just happened to kill them.

2 things to say...
1) its only a game!!! It won't get you ready for a life in the forces, if you get shot you die -you don't just use a ticket and respawn. Its time to take it a little less seriously and just get on a server and enjoy your self.
2) if your gonna get stressed out about it, turn it off and do your homework instead. (I am generalizing here due to the lack of immaturity displayed)
r0oki3
+13|6517

SkoobyDu wrote:

Just another 'l33t' 12 year old that got upset because someone of a higher rank or more experience just happened to kill them.

2 things to say...
1) its only a game!!! It won't get you ready for a life in the forces, if you get shot you die -you don't just use a ticket and respawn. Its time to take it a little less seriously and just get on a server and enjoy your self.
2) if your gonna get stressed out about it, turn it off and do your homework instead. (I am generalizing here due to the lack of immaturity displayed)
: / 

ok meight.........
SkoobyDu
'CLICK JOIN NOW'... OK lets go... BOOM!!!! =FFS=
+120|6531|Cheshire, UK

r0oki3 wrote:

SkoobyDu wrote:

2 things to say...
: / 

ok meight.........
WTF!!
Scotts
+0|6690|UK

[FB]Eraser wrote:

Mmhhhh... Regardless his language, or the one of the [UF] member's answers,
that'd be me then . . . . .
r0oki3
+13|6517
HI I AM [uf]Scotts AND I LIKE CAPSLOCK TURNED ON....
Not
Great success!
+216|6546|Chandler, AZ
LOL

"1 4m frum t3h puNkBu$7er an eye WIlL shot yor sErvaR dooooooooownssyndrome"
r0oki3
+13|6517
ph34r |-|1m
Scotts
+0|6690|UK

r0oki3 wrote:

Trust me I was shouting . . . . . lots more on comms than in-game 
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6666|Germany

Don't step into the bullshit of some kiddy.

Did you notice the TOT in his message?That's dead in German,so he has his BF2 installed in German.

I just had ignored the guy for the whole round,just let the idiot type.
romega2683
+4|6509
I've been on a UF server and never noticed any cheating. I'm pretty sure one of the clan is even my most picked on. Always seemed a fair fight. Good on you for stepping up to the plate to give it back to all those 8-year-olds who seem to cry everytime they don't win.
Darky
Hi..
+71|6531|Here.
One thing people dont realise about stepping into a clan's server, is that there will be one, two or more maps they are quite good at. I dont think this guy realised that, even more so proven when he told UF to go play in their own clan server.

If you are good, good on ya. Keep improving. If you cheat, go feck yourself.
xxiv
+7|6694
cheers guys
and thankyou for the support
its nice to know there are still some mature gamers still out there
hope to see you over at our server one day
your more than welcome any time.
senor_fulff
+25|6729|Yorkshire, UK.
EA, DICE or PB employees are forbidden (at risk of having contract terminated) from revealing that they work for said companies. So if he really was a PB employee, then he be screwed...
xxiv
+7|6694

senor_fulff wrote:

EA, DICE or PB employees are forbidden (at risk of having contract terminated) from revealing that they work for said companies. So if he really was a PB employee, then he be screwed...
we checked there list last night and hes not on it

also in bf2rankedservers.com one of the pb staff who operates out of there informed us that the above name is not on there staff list.
joemah
+6|6711
People need to realize that when clans play with each other they will mostly likely own evrybody else in the pub. My clan and I have been called a hacker multiple times in pubs while working together.
xxiv
+7|6694

romega2683 wrote:

I've been on a UF server and never noticed any cheating. I'm pretty sure one of the clan is even my most picked on. Always seemed a fair fight. Good on you for stepping up to the plate to give it back to all those 8-year-olds who seem to cry everytime they don't win.
phew just checked my stats and its not me
we have nothing to hide thats why i came here and stood upto the plate.
hope to see you in our server again soon
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6735|Cambridge (UK)

Scotts wrote:

r0oki3 wrote:

Trust me I was shouting . . . . . lots more on comms than in-game 
Too right you were Scotts - oh, and did I say thanks for clearing the wax out of my ears?
r0oki3
+13|6517
Never pay attention to ppl in game,
and if people are cheating , well its only a matter of time !

/wall_hack on

ohhh shit I didnt mean to type that out loud
Jejjk
My "Page Up" has never been used.
+40|6577|Sweden
For being a 12 year old german, prince-exitus is pretty decent in english, dont you think?
Maybe he's older, but with typing-tourettes..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard