lowing
Banned
+1,662|6644|USA

Ziggy_79x wrote:

Stupid fucking sheeple still haven't figured out that you can support our troops and still be against the war. It's just too hard for you to contemplate that huh? There are Generals in our own military that have vocally spoken out against the war, people that have seen war firsthand, I guess they don't give a shit about the men and women dying over their either do they?
Protesting the funerals of our dead soldiers is not winning me over.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6636

Ziggy_79x wrote:

Stupid fucking sheeple still haven't figured out that you can support our troops and still be against the war. It's just too hard for you to contemplate that huh? There are Generals in our own military that have vocally spoken out against the war, people that have seen war firsthand, I guess they don't give a shit about the men and women dying over their either do they?
generals dont usually see war first hand
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6713|California

TIME magazine did an interview with some everyday Iraqi commuters and i quote..

"In the dispute on the bus one man stood up and said, 'At least under Saddam, we didnt have these long checkpoints..' "

everyday people dont want us there. no debate
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6644|USA

stryyker wrote:

"In the dispute on the bus one man stood up and said, 'At least under Saddam, we didnt have these long checkpoints..' "

Ironic isn't it??..........Now that he has the FREEDOM to stand up and say shit like this without being killed.

Last edited by lowing (2006-06-01 20:12:42)

GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6636
under saddam, he had to worry about official gov't rapists catching his wife or sister or mother
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6652|BC, Canada

lowing wrote:

stryyker wrote:

Ironic isn't it??..........Now that he has the FREEDOM to stand up and say shit like this without being killed.
have you ever been there? Do you know the exact freedoms he had? Or just what the gov't that wanted to go to war told you he had? propoganda is a amazing thing.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6713|California

Nicholas Langdon wrote:

lowing wrote:

stryyker wrote:

have you ever been there? Do you know the exact freedoms he had? Or just what the gov't that wanted to go to war told you he had? propoganda is a amazing thing.
dude, your country isnt even in the war so STFU
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6644|USA

Nicholas Langdon wrote:

lowing wrote:

stryyker wrote:

No I have never been there........I have never met Saddam's sons either, but I have no reason to doubt their ruthlessness. If you have doubt about the way they were portrayed please share with me your insight about these 2 pigs so I too can be enlightened.
Ziggy_79x
+4|6678

stryyker wrote:

the people of Iraq LOATHE an occupation, enough to plant bombs to kill 18 year old kids.
No fucking shit. How many of our civillians, and soldiers were being killed by Iraqis before we invaded their fucking country based on lies and general bullshit? 0? Exactly.

And like I said before I support our troops fully. They just do what they are told. Right or wrong. The orders come from the top down and the responsibility goes from the bottom up which is fucked to the max.

Oh, and off topic here's an interesting link I read today about how worried the NSA is about terrorist attacks on our major cities, which we've been told, and you would think would be the most likely targets. Right....

http://blogs.abcnews.com/theblotter/200 … o_mon.html

Last edited by Ziggy_79x (2006-06-01 20:21:21)

-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6652|BC, Canada

stryyker wrote:

Nicholas Langdon wrote:

lowing wrote:

what does that have to do with anything, it seems this is already a subject of international debate.
Spumantiii
pistolero
+147|6675|Canada

stryyker wrote:

Nicholas Langdon wrote:

lowing wrote:

Which war, the war in Iraq,
or the war on terrorism.  ?
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6713|California

Nicholas Langdon wrote:

stryyker wrote:

Nicholas Langdon wrote:

what does that have to do with anything, it seems this is already a subject of international debate.
My troops, 3 of my cousins, are fighting. 1 has died already. fuck politics, fuck international debate. its a war, we are at war. people are dying. people from my country. people i love. your view will change once you are sitting at that funeral watching your weeping Aunt recieve a flag.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6644|USA

stryyker wrote:

Nicholas Langdon wrote:

stryyker wrote:

My troops, 3 of my cousins, are fighting. 1 has died already. fuck politics, fuck international debate. its a war, we are at war. people are dying. people from my country. people i love. your view will change once you are sitting at that funeral watching your weeping Aunt recieve a flag.
Sorry for your family's loss stryyker.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6763|AUS, Canberra
meh. another shining example of debate and serious talk.

pitty, it was a good topic.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard