lowing
Banned
+1,662|6648|USA

Spumantiii wrote:

lowing do you not know how to use google?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_history_of_Canada
give me a minute ill find more
yeah I can google, and can't find anything that said, in FACT, that the Canadian infantry is the best in the world. Not even in your wikipedia reference. I did like the sentence about the Canadian sniper wit hthe record for the longest kill shot though.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6655|BC, Canada

yerded wrote:

Ziggy_79x wrote:

stryyker wrote:

Insurgents are a ghost army. EVERYONE is a target. everyone must understand that
Even innocent civilians eh? You fucking douche, they didn't ask for us to be there and they don't want us there. I'd like you to try really hard to imagine someone invading your neighborhood and telling you that even though your not a "badguy" you're still a target and if you get killed you're just a casualty of war and, oh well. No respect for human life.

I support our troops because like has been said in this thread they are just following orders. Most of them don't want to be there and the ones that do are either crazy or haven't heard that this war is just a big lie like most wars. Or maybe they just have a hard on for killing no matter who it is. I agree that judgement should be reserved until we see the evidence but the fact that it has been covered up doesn't look good.
I love it when people call site mods not being a jerk a douche.,
It reveals the quality of the poster as a used douche
so just because their a site mod, it means they cant be wrong, or even a asshole douche?
not saying you are stryyker, havent read much of what you said so far, but man yerded, you got a little something thats the color brown on your nose.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6648|USA

CommieChipmunk wrote:

JohnnyBlanco wrote:

You guys do whatever the hell you like, but don't fucking moan when another 9/11 happens because if america doesn't stop pissing of the middle east we're all proper fucked.
very nice i totally agree 1+
Yes, I agree it is best that we succumb to the terrorism and all of us convert to Islam. As it is dictated in the Koran. So I am told.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6655|BC, Canada

lowing wrote:

Spumantiii wrote:

yerded wrote:

Because we do set the example there will be a trial and if there is guilt there will be punishment.

There were no orders from on high to do this so America as a whole is guilty of nothing. Complain all you want about illegality, as far as international law is concerned Iraq was in violation of multiple U.N. mandates.
     If the world wants to talk and then do nothing I say we withdraw from the U.N.

I supported the invasion and viewed the WMD issue as just a sales gimick for a sqeamish public. We had been occupying that country for 10 years after gulf war 1 enforcing sanctions and decries voted on by the same rat bastard coward countries that now relish in our hardship. It was unfinished business, a war abandoned the first time because we respected the U.N., and a war reinvigorated because we saw the U.N. as being at risk of becoming an empty threat by not enforcing its own mandate.
     It works like this;
     U.N. votes for punative measures
     U.N. critizes U.S.A. for not doing/giving enough
     U.N. does nothing
     U.S. attempts to save face of U.N. by being its enforcement arm.
     U.N. hates U.S. because we reveal them to be the say much do nothing bunch that it is.

Finally; if I didn't care about my fellow human beings in Iraq I too would want to do nothing.
     Gunslinger, thank you for sharing your story.
you've got alot of ugly shit to say about the UN and other countries.
The point of the UN was to avoid war.  Not to do 'something'.
The UN countries do not individually have the same amount of funds to play with.  America has a percentage equal to the others which was agreed upon as fair to everyone.  Not everyone has been fair to that.  If you look at what the UN has done, instead of the one thing they hadn't which was go into Iraq, you'll find lots.
The UN is not meant for waging preemptive strikes.  You're fighting against the agreed logic of the rest of the developed world here.  The only way for the UN, just like a kick vote in Bf2, to be effective is if everyone participates.  I hope you're not talking about Canada because Canadian soldiers have proven themselves to be the toughest infantry in the world.  Australia: honorable mention .   Besides, all I was talking about was how it's right for people to question things like this.  Or are you more the cover and conceal type?
Not saying you are wrong......but you said "Candadian soldiers have proven theyselves t obe the toughest infantry in the world"..How? , Where? When? and Who?  has proven this statement?
not to get to deep into this cause im not gonna bother looking up examples all day for this argument, but can I just say Vimy Ridge. google it and have a read.
yerded
Bertinator
+255|6633|Westminster, California
Up yours Nicholas Langdon.
Ziggy_79x  just realized the horror of having delivered a personal insult to a site mod.
Brown noser? It wasn't but last night a mod got a tad threatening with me for a butthead topic I posted. The mods fucking hate me. I just felt inclined to say something as the mods are usually on my case. Most of the mods are pretty far to the left of me and know no love for me at all.

Last edited by yerded (2006-06-01 19:30:23)

-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6655|BC, Canada

yerded wrote:

You just realized the horror of having delivered a personal insult to a site mod.
Brown noser? It wasn't but last night a mod got a tad threatening with me for a butthead topic I posted. The mods fucking hate me. I just felt inclined to say something as the mods are usually on my case. Most of the mods are pretty far to the left of me and know no love for me at all.
oh and so your the site bad ass, is that it? do you feel like a rebel, do you wear a black leather jacket and rev a motorcycle while posting?

Last edited by Nicholas Langdon (2006-06-01 19:31:50)

BoneEnforcer
+4|6744
I have a simple question:

Who is actually the enemy over there?  Who are the terrorist?

IF YOU WERE NOT THERE, YOU CAN NOT JUDGE OR SPECULATE WHAT IS THE TRUTH...

Sometimes the press is the worst enemy.  Who can you actually believe.

But to go back to my questions.  You can not tell by looking at anyone.  For all we know, the 3 year old could have had a grenade in her hand.  You would not believe what people will do.

Just ask any Vietnam Vet.
BN
smells like wee wee
+159|6764

BoneEnforcer wrote:

I have a simple question:

Who is actually the enemy over there?  Who are the terrorist?

IF YOU WERE NOT THERE, YOU CAN NOT JUDGE OR SPECULATE WHAT IS THE TRUTH...

Sometimes the press is the worst enemy.  Who can you actually believe.

But to go back to my questions.  You can not tell by looking at anyone.  For all we know, the 3 year old could have had a grenade in her hand.  You would not believe what people will do.

Just ask any Vietnam Vet.
How do you fight or win a war when you dont know who the enemy is?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6648|USA

Nicholas Langdon wrote:

lowing wrote:

Spumantiii wrote:

you've got alot of ugly shit to say about the UN and other countries.
The point of the UN was to avoid war.  Not to do 'something'.
The UN countries do not individually have the same amount of funds to play with.  America has a percentage equal to the others which was agreed upon as fair to everyone.  Not everyone has been fair to that.  If you look at what the UN has done, instead of the one thing they hadn't which was go into Iraq, you'll find lots.
The UN is not meant for waging preemptive strikes.  You're fighting against the agreed logic of the rest of the developed world here.  The only way for the UN, just like a kick vote in Bf2, to be effective is if everyone participates.  I hope you're not talking about Canada because Canadian soldiers have proven themselves to be the toughest infantry in the world.  Australia: honorable mention .   Besides, all I was talking about was how it's right for people to question things like this.  Or are you more the cover and conceal type?
Not saying you are wrong......but you said "Candadian soldiers have proven theyselves t obe the toughest infantry in the world"..How? , Where? When? and Who?  has proven this statement?
not to get to deep into this cause im not gonna bother looking up examples all day for this argument, but can I just say Vimy Ridge. google it and have a read.
I read,and  I like....I would never dispute the bravery of any of our fighting brothers from the north. However, I can look up battles all day long. I thought you said there was proof that the Canadian infantry is the best in the world. I was simply asking for that proof. If you said that as an opinion of national pride ( of which I completely understand ) I won't press the issue. If you are saying that,it is a  proven fact and that I will find it in my history books, I am asking which ones?
yerded
Bertinator

Nicholas Langdon wrote:

yerded wrote:

You just realized the horror of having delivered a personal insult to a site mod.
oh and so your the site bad ass, is that it? do you feel like a rebel, do you wear a black leather jacket and rev a motorcycle while posting?
No, I just hang out with Betsy, my goat.
https://img67.imageshack.us/img67/2378/afghanistan2sffabd101200605241.jpg
Ziggy_79x
+4|6682
I personally don't care if he's a mod or the president. He said EVERYONE IS A TARGET which is total bullshit. There may be a lot of insurgents in Iraq but when you compare their numbers with the total population of the country it is a very small percentage. That means there are A LOT of innocent people there. WHO THE FUCK ARE WE TO KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE IN THE NAME OF FREEDOM. See there used to be a term for people that were sick and tired of the government that was ruling them it was called a REVOLUTION. Let them take care of themselves. Bush can't even keep a bunch of Mexicans from running across the border how the fuck are we gonna defend a terrorist attack here. Ports, borders, homeless, VETERAN HOMELESS, we have enough problems here in our own country and we're trying to solve some other country who nobody gives a shit about but BIG BUSINESSES, OIL COMPANYS, HALLIBURTON. Who's profiting from this "war on terror". The truth is coming out, slowly but surely. I hope all of you blind "patriots" slash your fucking wrists when you finally find out that you were totally wrong after defending your point of views in lieu of such hard evidence that is only leading one place....ITS ALL A FUCKING LIE TO MAKE THE RICH RICHER..
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6655|BC, Canada

lowing wrote:

Nicholas Langdon wrote:

lowing wrote:

I read,and  I like....I would never dispute the bravery of any of our fighting brothers from the north. However, I can look up battles all day long. I thought you said there was proof that the Canadian infantry is the best in the world. I was simply asking for that proof. If you said that as an opinion of national pride ( of which I completely understand ) I won't press the issue. If you are saying that,it is a  proven fact and that I will find it in my history books, I am asking which ones?
i wasnt the original poster, i just saw that you asked for examples of canadian military prowess, its not really a matter of national pride, i am by no means a military expert, as is the same with most here, but i have heard of military experts saying that the best fighting force in the world would be one made up of british officers, us technology and canadian infantry, dont ask for a link, its just somthing ive heard a lot over the years. although it does seem a bit weird that those are three of the allied countries in WWII and not their enemies.
yerded
Bertinator
"I personally don't care if he's a mod or the president. He said EVERYONE IS A TARGET which is total bullshit. There may be a lot of insurgents in Iraq but when you compare their numbers with the total population of the country it is a very small percentage. That means there are A LOT of innocent people there. WHO THE FUCK ARE WE TO KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE IN THE NAME OF FREEDOM. See there used to be a term for people that were sick and tired of the government that was ruling them it was called a REVOLUTION. Let them take care of themselves. Bush can't even keep a bunch of Mexicans from running across the border how the fuck are we gonna defend a terrorist attack here. Ports, borders, homeless, VETERAN HOMELESS, we have enough problems here in our own country and we're trying to solve some other country who nobody gives a shit about but BIG BUSINESSES, OIL COMPANYS, HALLIBURTON. Who's profiting from this "war on terror". The truth is coming out, slowly but surely. I hope all of you blind "patriots" slash your fucking wrists when you finally find out that you were totally wrong after defending your point of views in lieu of such hard evidence that is only leading one place....ITS ALL A FUCKING LIE TO MAKE THE RICH RICHER.."

I don't give a SHIT! I'm talking about not prejudging the boys involved in this nightmare.
Not the right/wrong of the war.
Not Canadian military history and not skull and bones.

Last edited by yerded (2006-06-01 19:44:42)

BoneEnforcer
+4|6744
That is why the war against terrorism is not an easy one.  Who is the enemy?  It can be anyone at anytime, anywhere.  If anyone thinks that what we are doing there creates attacks elseware in the world, just keep smoking that crack.

I do not envy my brothers in arms that are on the ground over there.  I stand behind them and support them.

No matter how much training you have, this is not a conventional type of fight now.  They have to be on edge to be there.  Just please don't judge one until you have worn their boots and flack jacket.
CommieChipmunk
+488|6566|Portland, OR, USA

lowing wrote:

CommieChipmunk wrote:

JohnnyBlanco wrote:

You guys do whatever the hell you like, but don't fucking moan when another 9/11 happens because if america doesn't stop pissing of the middle east we're all proper fucked.
Yes, I agree it is best that we succumb to the terrorism and all of us convert to Islam. As it is dictated in the Koran. So I am told.
no, we should look as terrorism as a learning device (not a reason to go fight.. an eye for an eye makes the world blind).  they didnt attack us with no reason (anyone with half a brain could figure this out).  But.. when we were attacked we had two choices.  We could have either gone into the middle east and fought the "war on terror" (aka waste of tax payers dollars and eventually privacy) or we could have taken a step back and realized that we are the that reason we were attacked (read it a couple times if you dont get it the first time.. kinda confusing but i'm too tired to think of another way to word it).  The middle east is like a scab, keep picking it'll bleed, and we'll all be royaly screwed in the ass

Edit: spelling

Last edited by CommieChipmunk (2006-06-01 19:50:14)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6648|USA

Nicholas Langdon wrote:

lowing wrote:

Nicholas Langdon wrote:

i wasnt the original poster, i just saw that you asked for examples of canadian military prowess, its not really a matter of national pride, i am by no means a military expert, as is the same with most here, but i have heard of military experts saying that the best fighting force in the world would be one made up of british officers, us technology and canadian infantry, dont ask for a link, its just somthing ive heard a lot over the years. although it does seem a bit weird that those are three of the allied countries in WWII and not their enemies.
In my very humble opinion try googling the Britsh Gurkas for the title of Bad Asses of the Block!!! I am curious if you would agree
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6648|USA

CommieChipmunk wrote:

lowing wrote:

CommieChipmunk wrote:

no, we should look as terrorism as a learning device (not a reason to go fight.. an eye for an eye makes the world blind).  they didnt attack us with no reason (anyone with half a brain could figure this out).  But.. when we were attacked we had two choices.  We could have either gone into the middle east and fought the "war on terror" (aka waste of tax payers dollars and eventually privacy) or we could have taken a step back and realized that we are the that reason we were attacked (read it a couple times if you dont get it the first time.. kinda confusing but i'm too tired to think of another way to word it).  The middle east is like a scab, keep picking it'll bleed, and we'll all be royaly screwed in the ass

I agree for the most part.

But name a country in history that has attacked another, WITHOUT a reason....
Ziggy_79x
+4|6682
Stupid fucking sheeple still haven't figured out that you can support our troops and still be against the war. It's just too hard for you to contemplate that huh? There are Generals in our own military that have vocally spoken out against the war, people that have seen war firsthand, I guess they don't give a shit about the men and women dying over their either do they?
yerded
Bertinator

CommieChipmunk wrote:

lowing wrote:

CommieChipmunk wrote:

No the middle east is more like a communicable disease. If you don't treat it it will spread. Like a cancer.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6655|BC, Canada

BoneEnforcer wrote:

That is why the war against terrorism is not an easy one.  Who is the enemy?  It can be anyone at anytime, anywhere.  If anyone thinks that what we are doing there creates attacks elseware in the world, just keep smoking that crack.

I do not envy my brothers in arms that are on the ground over there.  I stand behind them and support them.

No matter how much training you have, this is not a conventional type of fight now.  They have to be on edge to be there.  Just please don't judge one until you have worn their boots and flack jacket.
why wouldn't it create attacks elsewhere in the world, do you think a terroist group is able to take on the most powerful military in the world, no. what would you do in their place? they will attack public locations in multiple countries to try to have other goverments put political pressure, and post internet beheadings to offend and horrify the general public and get them to try to pressure the us into giving up.
CommieChipmunk
+488|6566|Portland, OR, USA
Touché (or however you spell it)
yerded
Bertinator
I'm not touchy.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6716|California

Ziggy_79x wrote:

stryyker wrote:

Insurgents are a ghost army. EVERYONE is a target. everyone must understand that
Even innocent civilians eh? You fucking douche, they didn't ask for us to be there and they don't want us there. I'd like you to try really hard to imagine someone invading your neighborhood and telling you that even though your not a "badguy" you're still a target and if you get killed you're just a casualty of war and, oh well. No respect for human life.

I support our troops because like has been said in this thread they are just following orders. Most of them don't want to be there and the ones that do are either crazy or haven't heard that this war is just a big lie like most wars. Or maybe they just have a hard on for killing no matter who it is. I agree that judgement should be reserved until we see the evidence but the fact that it has been covered up doesn't look good.
your a fucking douche for not knowing. A WOMAN WITH HER KIDS WILL PUT AN IED ON A ROAD AND GO BACK TO HER HOUSEWORK. jesus fucking christ man, do you not see what is happening? the media shows civilians happy that we are there. that is like 10 people. the people of Iraq LOATHE an occupation, enough to plant bombs to kill 18 year old kids.
BoneEnforcer
+4|6744
Were we at war with Iraq when 9-11 happened.

NO!!!!!!

The only thing we were doing was protecting the civilians of that country from getting bombed from their own leader.

So in other words.  What we are doing cannot be soley blamed if anything happens.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6655|BC, Canada

BoneEnforcer wrote:

Were we at war with Iraq when 9-11 happened.

NO!!!!!!

The only thing we were doing was protecting the civilians of that country from getting bombed from their own leader.

So in other words.  What we are doing cannot be soley blamed if anything happens.
please remember that it was you who put that leader in power in the first place

so that part would be your fault too.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard