CBRacky
+0|6794

Ryan_Mercury wrote:

Can't you people just shut the fuck up and play? For those of you complaining, he doesn't stat pad by the looks of it and at least unlike the rest of the top players, he didn't tank whore his way to the top.

There's nothing wrong with playing one class the whole game. It's not your decision whether or not he gets bored, it's his. What do you care anyway? He's not doing anything to hurt his team or himself. You can't even stat pad anymore after the patch without the help of a lot of people.

Maybe he doesn't play the game to show off how big his cock is by his stats or ribbons or medals like the rest of you whining little babies.

Get over it and have fun playing.
HERE HERE!!!!!!!  WELL SAID
Be0w0lf2
+0|6791
HAIL TO BLazin.uk HAIL TO THE KING.   WE ARE NOT WORTHY TO SPEAK SUCH BLASPHEMY.  KNEEL BEFORE THE ALMIGHTY AND RECOGNIZE.

HE IS THERE AND WE ARE NOT.  BAN TOGETHER MY BROTHERS AND WORSHIP.............OR

GUN THE MOFO DOWN EVERY TIME YOU SEE HIM!!!!!!!!
CBRacky
+0|6794

Be0w0lf2 wrote:

HAIL TO BLazin.uk HAIL TO THE KING.   WE ARE NOT WORTHY TO SPEAK SUCH BLASPHEMY.  KNEEL BEFORE THE ALMIGHTY AND RECOGNIZE.

HE IS THERE AND WE ARE NOT.  BAN TOGETHER MY BROTHERS AND WORSHIP.............OR

GUN THE MOFO DOWN EVERY TIME YOU SEE HIM!!!!!!!!
beowolf2... your gay
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6826|England
He is probably reading this and having a right laugh.
BlaZiN
+1|6789
Hi all,

Yep, of course i'm reading this, it's funny stuff.

BlaZiN.uk
xilix
+0|6805
No ill will man, you revived me at least 10 times last night so thats 10 less deaths for me.!
pfcilng
+0|6805|Northern Illinois University

BlaZiN wrote:

Hi all,

BlaZiN.uk
How do you find the time to play so often?
nayo450
+-1|6831
i think this needs to be put in the complaint sectin.....no just locked...i don't like flame fests, which is what
this is.
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6875|Finland
This is gonna get ugly now that blazin showed up

Oh well, i dont mind if someone is devoted to play a computer game. There are people in the world who play even more every day.

Im gonna wait and check when this show starts to get going
plastic_budgie
+114|6789|England : East Yorkshire
I Think you guys are just jelous of him been a better medic then u.. and i say well done my freind very nice score i youste to look on leader boards alot and u came from out of blue straight to the top nice work
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6886|-

BlaZiN wrote:

Hi all,

BlaZiN.uk
Welcome BlaZiN. Don't mind the young'ins

Any more flaming in this thread and it will be closed. Knock off the crap.
Vintageologist
Tankbuster
+31|6796|Vienna, Austria
Are you sure if that guy is BlaZiN.ukand not just a random user with that account? X-D

(I mean how the fuckin hell can a guy who plays that much spend an extra hour on reading this stuff
- or... I want the same coffee that guy has)

Last edited by Vintageologist (2005-11-02 13:21:00)

e-i-u-benjamin
WoeKoeMakaLaLaLoekieWaWa
+40|6797|The Netherlands
This guy sure got alot of points, not even a tank whorer.

but isnt it time to get some badges, meddals or ribbons

EVERY BODY IS WATCHING U..............

gr ben
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6886|-

Vintageologist wrote:

Are you sure if that guy is BlaZiN.ukand not just a random user with that account? X-D

(I mean how the fuckin hell can a guy who plays that much spend an extra hour on reading this stuff
- or... I want the same coffee that guy has)
I checked and there is no one else on these forums with the same IP. So if some random person joined with his name that would be pretty lame.
magzy
+11|6790
wp blazin. im catching u up tho. only 184248 to go!! so you better watch out!
wG|Spectre
+0|6789
Kinda funny to see all these people casting dispersions on Blazin and accusing him of "stat padding".  Don't see him using armor a whole lot comparitively speaking.  He's obviously not working with other people to make his stats better, or his K ratios and accuracies would be MUCH higher, dontcha think?  And doesn't the real world have medics whose only job is to run around making sure people don't die?  In fact, aren't they only issued a 9MM and NOT an automatic/semi-automatic rifle of some sort?  And when he revives you, doesn't he save your stats from showing one more death, thereby making YOUR stats appear better than they actually are? 

Bottom line, this guy is out doing what he wants because he enjoys doing it, and in doing so he's helping out his team, and that's what the BF platform was supposedly based upon:  teamwork.  Not someone playing only on Karkand, getting the tank, whoring the crap out of it, and in the event he dies, he sits on the tank spawn with his "enter" key held down so no one else can get it, then starts whoring all over again.  Seems like a whole lot of talent there.  Or how about playing nothing but attack chopper, and just hanging out at uncappable spawns?  There's another way a lot of people (probably many of the whiners here) increase their apparant "skill level".  Bad asses, all of you. 

Hats off to you Blazin for being the ultimate team player.  Congrats for being recognized for it.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6886|-

wG|Spectre wrote:

Kinda funny to see all these people casting dispersions on Blazin and accusing him of "stat padding".  Don't see him using armor a whole lot comparitively speaking.  He's obviously not working with other people to make his stats better, or his K ratios and accuracies would be MUCH higher, dontcha think?  And doesn't the real world have medics whose only job is to run around making sure people don't die?  In fact, aren't they only issued a 9MM and NOT an automatic/semi-automatic rifle of some sort?  And when he revives you, doesn't he save your stats from showing one more death, thereby making YOUR stats appear better than they actually are? 

Bottom line, this guy is out doing what he wants because he enjoys doing it, and in doing so he's helping out his team, and that's what the BF platform was supposedly based upon:  teamwork.  Not someone playing only on Karkand, getting the tank, whoring the crap out of it, and in the event he dies, he sits on the tank spawn with his "enter" key held down so no one else can get it, then starts whoring all over again.  Seems like a whole lot of talent there.  Or how about playing nothing but attack chopper, and just hanging out at uncappable spawns?  There's another way a lot of people (probably many of the whiners here) increase their apparant "skill level".  Bad asses, all of you. 

Hats off to you Blazin for being the ultimate team player.  Congrats for being recognized for it.
Well said.
slidero
Holy diver you've been down too long in the midnight sea oh what's becoming of me
Ride the tiger you can see his stripes but you know he's clean oh don't you see what I mean
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6871

(T)eflon(S)hadow wrote:

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

sewermasta324 wrote:

the one player at a time means that whoever has the best score at Sgt. Major or maybe 2nd LT. will be given this special rank that only one person can have at one time.  the rank is given out once a month to one player, and one player only.  in other words, Blazin. Uk got the rank this month, but  say Broggi played his ass off and replaced blazin as number 1 on the leader boards, and he managed to hold that position until the month ended, the rank would be taken away from Blazin and given to Broggi. make sense?
Actually, I'm pretty sure it is given out by who performed the best that month. meaning, whoever earned the most points. It has nothing to do with the leaderboard or who is 1st place overall.
as long as you have Master Sergeant, you are eligable for SMOTC.
Slay them very well said, however only E-9's would be selected which would be Master Gunnery Sergeants and Sergent Majors.
http://www.armorpiercing.net/marine_corps_rank.html
Well, I was going by UBAR. it says Master Sergeant is able to get SMOTC

WhyteDem0n wrote:

Also - SlayThem, why are you not a First Sergeant? You meet all the criteria and more...
I had gotten the Vet pistol badge before(at the same time, really) the basic, and because of EAs f*** up, I can't get first sergeant. but oh well.. I went and re-recieved the basic pistol, so in 24,000 points I will get Sergeant Major.
Fatal Threat
+0|6789
He obviously doesn't stat pad... and why get the medals and ribbons when you don't need them? The purpose of the game is to get points.. and he is the best at doing that. K/d ratio means nothing.. neither does win/loss. He whores medic because that's what he can get the most points, that's why he would be the SMOTC. Best player by far.
Cyjoki
Veni, Vidi, Vici
+0|6801|Nebraska, United States
Thing is, the Sgt. Major of the USMC is basically a higher rank than 2nd LT.

The amount of respect you get as a Sgt. Major of the USMC is immense and the real difference is the paygrade.
FLaXCarnage
+1|6824|Florida

BlaZiN wrote:

Hi all,

BlaZiN.uk
We are the not worthy.
Chazflyz
+1|6880
For Blazin Uk

He enrolled June 24th, about 132 days ago.  He has logged 847 hours since then.  That is an "average" of 6.4 hours per day, every day since then. 

I browsed at the other top 10 players.  Sgt_Max Power enrolled a few days after Blazin Uk.  He has logged 1,431 hours!!! since he enrolled.  That is an average of 11.1 hours per day!!! 

wow..........

Last edited by Chazflyz (2005-11-02 18:01:35)

Maj.Do
+85|6790|good old CA
wow dang thats alot i only play on weekends and do work on  weekdays.  it will take me like 10,000 days to get up 2 blazin.  hes got my respect
revolution.inc
Pass
+35|6809|Phoenix, Az

VIKING-LOVER1 wrote:

no' guys hes not a stat padder... "hes single with no job" apparently..LOL... i figured it out, he's avrageing over 11 hours per day of play.. lmao...

now' ( in my opinion )  EA is saying to all of us'..
1, player with highest global score takes highest rank

2, guy with negitive k/d ratio takes high rank

3, guy who dont bother to get his ribbons/medals/ ( any thing for that matter ) takes high rank ?

4, guy with no  vision or decent accuracy takes high rank ?

so this guy is gonna take high rank because he sucks at pretty much every thing in the game ?
except for staying online 24/7 ?

EA basicly dont give a crap..about any thing they put into the game ( my opinion )
i mean look ...LOL.. the guy just plays more the we do.. nothing more
so EA gives rank for time in service only'.. you  dont get shit for your devoted time to making sure your k/d ratio is in check' or your  hard play efforts to get the award's.
im serious ?.. why in the hell did EA even bother putting  all that money invested into the awards/all the other the stat counting program'..

basicly'  EA a "MULTI MILLION DOLLAR COMPANY" and all those hundreds of thousands invested into a game
WILL BE RENDERED USELESS IN JUST A COUPLE OF DAYS, BY A  "TWIT" THAT DOSINT HAVE A JOB ..LOL
AND BY THE LOOKS OF HIS STATS  HE'S BLIND AS WELL
you mean multi billion dollar company .. LOL

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard