paddle.bunny
+8|6544
paddle.bunny proudly presents:

[url=http://www.aussievrs.com/paddle-bunny-under-fire.wmv]Bunny under fire - a bf2 shock paddle video[/url] [44meg] North American Mirror

[url=http://rapidshare.de/files/21908475/paddle-bunny-under-fire.wmv.html]Bunny under fire - a bf2 shock paddle video[/url] [44meg] Rapid Share Mirror

[url=http://users.on.net/~segan/paddle.bunny/paddle-bunny-under-fire.wmv]Bunny under fire - a bf2 shock paddle video[/url] [44meg] Australian Mirror

Hope u enjoy it

kgo..
Picouz/VoiD
The Insomniac
+39|6669
Downloading..
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6628|Birmingham, UK
Oh my...those players couldn't shoot worth a damn! Nice paddling, though! I was wondering - do you crouch instead of going prone for the added maneuverability?
An7 NZ
+20|6576|Christchurch NewZealand
downloading....
|DL|Krokkieboy
+16|6680
nice paddling lol especially the tankgunner

Last edited by |DL|Krokkieboy (2006-06-01 04:24:07)

Picouz/VoiD
The Insomniac
+39|6669
Some of those people were absoloute retards, wtf please.  That chinese guy just stood there shooting at the ground lol.  Ah well lol nice vid.
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6745

HEH paddle Bunny, you were Playing on a Gamearena Sharqi Server-

OMG I Think i Was One of Your Victims!!!!

NOOO!!!

Me and Silver Inc were Playing!!!

Last edited by Jestar12345 (2006-06-01 04:35:17)

[BBF*EF]Stuka
Junkers Ju 87
+58|6582|Phoenix, AZ
Haha nice video, my favorite was the tank gunner (same as Krokkieboy ) and when you got the defenseless zombie. Props for making an account for SP kills only. The only thing I didn't like was the music, but that was just me. Nice video man!
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6745

I wasn't in the Video thankfully.......
[TP~Bravo]Wiggy
Failure By Design
+39|6550|Cardiff, Wales, Uk.
Just watched it Nice video, good and original.. can't believe how retarded some of those people were
11thdsv
+3|6718|fort worth, tx.
very nice video not the( same old same old ) anyway loved the tank gunner and the guy on the fifty you got thru the window of the jeep!!!
Ducksteina
Choleric groundpounder
+42|6549
Downloading it now...
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6585|Melbourne, Australia.
Haha very nice. I remember seeing you running around zapping people, you got me 2 times i think, glad i'm not in there!
Delphy
+45|6589|Bristol, UK
That was good! They should have "HUMILIATION" come up like when you got someone with the blade thing in quake 3.
Ducksteina
Choleric groundpounder
+42|6549
LMAO! Now that's fun! I especially liked the gunner takedown.
Brasso
+1,549|6634

lol, nice video, but if you ever come up to me, I'll shoot you.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
captain-a
63 61 70 74 61 69 6e 2d 61
+141|6632|Germany
mmhh, now I know why it never worked for me. thought you have to use the paddles close to the body great video anyway!
Cursed You
+64|6592|Idaho
That was a great vid bunny.  You took advantage of noobs in the most inhumane and hilarious way you could. *sniff* truly a hero.

Seriously I really enjoyed it.  Nice way to close to.  I laughed my balls off for like 2 minutes after seeing that.
paddle.bunny
+8|6544
Heh Jetstar and Silver Inc, yeah that would be me running around gamearena sharqi, had some great paddlin action there   I play on internode or GA mainly..
To be honest i dont even notice who i paddle most of the time so i cannot remember paddling you silver inc. In getting the footage for this video i have over 300 clips of paddle kills. So yeah the majority didnt make the cut as this was always going to be a full action movie.. i wanted it hard and fast with nearly all the paddle kill footage showing front on assualting under fire.. so there were a few peeps that were saying 'phew' when the vid was released as they thought they would be in it... getting paddled from behind does have its advantages hehe..

TheDarkRaven - yeah crouch ftw!! allows rapid 'get the hell outa the path of those g3 rounds' type manuevors.. for the type of paddling i do (front on assault) proning would work for the first kill then id be dead as.. where with crouch i can hit one person in a 3 man squad then sprint/jump/dodge while the paddles recharge for the next guy

anyway, thanks heaps for the feedback guys, it took some work to make that video and ur comments are most appreciated

Last edited by paddle.bunny (2006-06-01 17:33:16)

I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6723|Melbourne, Australia
paddled from behind huh.... *is strangely arrowsed*
LivelyToaster
+60|6724|Sacto, CA
Nice video. I haven't laughed that hard in a while.
Souljah
+42|6672
LMAO dam i wanna play on that server now
djhspawn
+8|6641|Lakeside, Ca
very nice paddling. What is your longest streak without dieing?
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6724|California

no offense, but thats a chicken shoot. half of those people wouldnt fire their weapons even if a big dude was beating them with a hose.

i liked the tank gunner kill tho
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6837
Noobs! Holy crap. They just stood there. Nice video.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard