Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+489|2767
I liked Final Fantasy Spirits Within. If you put the screenplay in front of me and asked if I would invest in a production of it...I would say no. Not sure why they went with a SciFi story about animism.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+489|2767
Okay finished the Resident Evil show. 4/10, Made no sense but I dig the video game style of anime even if it is still AnImE at heart.

I don't wish harm on anyone but if just one giant metropolis in China went Raccoon City that would be cool.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+489|2767
The first Army of the Dead spinoff is here. Army of Thieves. Looks awful but still looks better than another Fast and Furious movie. I will watch this.

Really looking forward to this television show. I don't own a cable box though. :\

Wow, what an interesting and new concept. Drug cartels and zombies.
unnamednewbie13
+1,915|5819|USA

You're doing a really bad job of laying off the zombie stuff (the reason you gave me for avoiding Zomboid). You just bought a computer's worth of components to drive your realistic arcadey-action zombie game, and now you're posting trailers to awful zombie TV.

Still, probably better than those shows like "she's a zombie but she got kind of better and now she's a dentist being discriminated against by human supremacists, balancing work with undeath with love" or "American Revolution, but zombie."
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+489|2767
I am waiting for the post-COVID 19 Zombie movies to feature MAGA people refusing to believe the Zombie apocalypse is real.
unnamednewbie13
+1,915|5819|USA

That's already in horrors and thrillers, just not specifically MAGA people.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+489|2767
You don't want to see some anti-lockdown protesters get eaten by zombies they believe are a hoax?
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,920|5679|949

aren't zombies a hoax though? Maybe a never-ending diet of zombie schlock is what is causing the social decay to begin with. myt
uziq
+405|2500
haven't seen a single zombie thing since i guess the first few episodes of the walking dead.

haven't played a zombie thing since left 4 dead.

the whole thing is stale as fuck.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+489|2767
The Plandemic has been the greatest gift to the Zombie genre in decades. These are high times in the Zombie apocalypse media sphere.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2021 Jeff Minard