XxMatt19xX
+0|6754
Just wondering what people think is better and why.
Tigg@lot
noob on tour
+1|6775|NRW,Germany
None of them is better as they have different purposes.
[PHPR]-SpecialOps
+18|6783|Your six is my twelve
Neither* is better.   I would recomned you go with both, play engi till yur bored, then play support till your bored of that and go to another kit.
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6788

XxMatt19xX wrote:

Just wondering what people think is better and why.
uhmmmmm, each have their own roles.  So niether is better :p
fikraag7
j00baroni w/ l33t sauce
+1|6757

As far as personal preference I like the engineer because I find that I can't hit shit with the support weapons aside from the RPK-74.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6849|-

fikraag7 wrote:

As far as personal preference I like the engineer because I find that I can't hit shit with the support weapons aside from the RPK-74.
That will change once you unlock the PKM
General_Nuts
+1|6772
I definitely prefer engineer, now that I've gotten proficient with the shotgun.  I prefer close quarters combat, so it's a good match for me, and I still get a few team points here and there for repairing stuff.
fikraag7
j00baroni w/ l33t sauce
+1|6757

Nah I've unlocked and tested the PKM but I still prefer the RPK as it's more accurate and only does slightly less damage, though I don't have your experience (or your computer)...
casse_de_poil
+1|6754|Canada
personally, i love the support. It was the first kit that i've played and it's by far my favorite. I have to admit that his weapons need a bit of getting used to but once you get the hang of it you can kill pretty much anything in close/medium range.

as for the engineer, i only use him when i'm commander. i can't hit sh!t with the shotgun, unless i have a point blank shot, so i'm usually just running around with my pistol.

like Beeng said "each have their own roles.  So niether is better" and it's true, just like any kit in the game. I just prefer the support because he has just the right mix of combat and teamwork abilities, as opposed to the enginner who is a little too team oriented for my taste.
ArkAng37
+1|6846|San Antonio, TX
Im not a real big fan of the engineer. Guess that is because I never realy have any luck with it. Takes to damn long to repair something and get killed a lot. Support to me is the best. Easy ammo points and I like the heavy assult weapon! Ammo is good!
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6767|Cambridge (UK)
If you're a points whore - go for support and just chuck ammo bags everywhere - it's by far the best kit for points whoring...

If you want to help your team and squad out, as others have said, they're both different roles and so niether is better than the other - it all depends on what's required in each individual specific circumstance.

In short - try 'em both, decide for yourself.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard