Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.
uziq
+286|2099

DesertFox- wrote:

I think you'll find I was clearly just a furry when I picked this username half my life ago. My confirmation saint was Andrew and then multiple girls I liked have entered long term relationships with Andrews since. The bastards.

Having since changed my username on Steam, it's only slightly better, really.
Hotel_Auschwitz isn't big or funny, DF.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,002|4005|London, England

SuperJail Warden wrote:

I don't remember. 12?
Ha, I've had more catholic sacraments than you and I'm not even catholic
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
SuperJail Warden
+350|2366
It's not a competition.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,002|4005|London, England

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Catholicism is dying in the west, dude. You're either going to get an Irish, Filipino, or Hispanic priest in your parish. Oh, off chance for a Viet too. At least here in SoCal where there's a huuuge viet population. I think the church I went to does mass in 4 or 5 languages now. Latin ain't one of them
we get african priests
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+740|5331|United States of America

uziq wrote:

DesertFox- wrote:

I think you'll find I was clearly just a furry when I picked this username half my life ago. My confirmation saint was Andrew and then multiple girls I liked have entered long term relationships with Andrews since. The bastards.

Having since changed my username on Steam, it's only slightly better, really.
Hotel_Auschwitz isn't big or funny, DF.
It seems this a movie, but my knowledge of German-language films has certainly not kept current through the 2010s (and before that, it was just what our German teacher introduced us to).

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2020 Jeff Minard