Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.
uziq
+199|1961
be specific. would you like to see some pictures of poor rubber farmers with their hands cut off?

belgium: a nasty piece of work no two mistakes about it!
Larssen
+8|396
Well, from international slave trade to massacring peaceful indians to the partition of Africa and the Middle East (what a clusterfuck) to the whole zulu thing and boer concentration camps, whew

At least we've all been reduced to harmless tourist destinations. Soon there won't even be a UK anymore
uziq
+199|1961
the belgians are cute. you call them racist and it’s like poking a little ant’s nest. belgium is fake news! not quite france, not quite the netherlands, gazing longingly across the channel at an england they will definitely never be. strange catholics in a swampy hinterland.

sad !
uziq
+199|1961

Larssen wrote:

Well, from international slave trade to massacring peaceful indians to the partition of Africa and the Middle East (what a clusterfuck) to the whole zulu thing and boer concentration camps, whew

At least we've all been reduced to harmless tourist destinations. Soon there won't even be a UK anymore
also don’t forget to add to the list SAVING UR ASS, after you rolled over like greased pigs and invited the german shafting.  perverts.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+1,970|3867|London, England
I, for one, feel that Larssen should be made a full member in order to defend himself and his countrymen.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
uziq
+199|1961
it is entirely appropriate that the belgian is only allowed to speak once every 15 minutes. just like versailles.
Larssen
+8|396
A 30 minute timer between my posts allows me to reflect deeply on whatever I choose to write next.

I'm not even really belgian so I feel no need to defend them.

In the EU you're lucky if you get to speak every hour. 3 minutes per country and if it's a topic everyone needs to vent an opinion on it'll be a fun roundtable. Intergovernmental meetings are epically boring.

I have endured bureaucracy you cannot fathom. 30 minutes is nothing
uziq
+199|1961
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,808|5140|949

a little nickel-sized portion of weed is all it takes for the cops and justice system to fuck people over. He doesn't even need to plant a baggie!
SuperJail Warden
+223|2228
The Asian American vote was getting more blue before this whole thing started. There were still a lot of Asian people who voted Republican for lower taxes or some misplaced admiration for white people conservative values. Asian voters were more blue than Hispanics but less so than blacks. While individual acts of racism towards Asian people for spreading the "China virus" (Trump's words) is wrong, if it turns Asians into reliable Democrats then that is a sacrifice I am willing to make.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,646|4614|eXtreme to the maX
But will there be any asian-americans at the end of this?
Epstein didn't kill himself

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2020 Jeff Minard