Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX
Yay - Not even slightly survivable, and the Focus is a well designed car, not a piece of shit like a Mustang.

Then there's the argument "If I crash I want to be sure to die, like my hero, Paul Walker"

Maybe we should let these people go, but then they take out someone else.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-06-23/ … t/11238684

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2019-07-14 22:59:45)

Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
Paul Walker didn't die on impact. According to witnesses, he was still alive when the car caught fire. Probably would have lived if it wasn't for the fire.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6654|United States of America
British people: where does the phrase "come and have a go if you think you're hard enough" come from? It seems to be reasonably common, but as far as I can tell it isn't from anything specific. Is it just an old timey tough guy thing to say?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

DesertFox- wrote:

Is it just an old timey tough guy thing to say?
Pretty much, although maybe some hipster will tell you it stems from this.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V_sign#Origins
uziq
+492|3422
just keep it simple and tell them you eat pieces of shit like them for breakfast, instead.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689

DesertFox- wrote:

British people: where does the phrase "come and have a go if you think you're hard enough" come from? It seems to be reasonably common, but as far as I can tell it isn't from anything specific. Is it just an old timey tough guy thing to say?
This reminds me of an old meme.
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4938|Dundee, Scotland.
sup
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6683|Purplicious Wisconsin
Good job with accidentally posting on 2018 chats, Camm

Last edited by War Man (2019-09-30 21:15:01)

The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4938|Dundee, Scotland.

War Man wrote:

Good job with accidentally posting on 2018 chats, Camm
Hey woah, it was the latest EE chats that had been replied to!
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
War Man
I was just giving you shit man.
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3929|SL,UT

shit is all you have to give. grow up man.
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3929|SL,UT

that was mean.
I apologize.

not really, you are home schooled and do not have a wide view on the world, you do not have anything to contribute out of your comfort zone, and rarely have insight to anything that bothers you. and i fear that you will never be willing to imagine that life exists outside what mommy and daddy tell you.

Good-bye thirteenth account, bf2s as lightly moderated as it is wont let me tell the rube that fell off the turnip truck that reality is a real thing and mollycoddled a baby "OG" account that his head - due to it's precarious position of being currently inserted kilometers within it's intestinal tract, cannot see the light reality.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

The last thing that happened to you here was eechats 2016 or w/e getting closed.
uziq
+492|3422
it’s reassuring to know burnz can still hit the bourbon and rage against moderators, still, in 2019.

has anyone except androoz been banned in the last few years? even free bot accounts can stretch their legs and get comfy at this point.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

Pretty much just bots getting banned. Sometimes they can nestle in a subforum for a few weeks before they get noticed.

Last active mention of a user was like three years ago talking about how macbeth threatening to choke the next chick who cheated on him was an act.

Burnz could go full senility and probably get away with it at this point. Anything can happen with Trump as president.
War Man

Steve-0 wrote:

that was mean.
I apologize.

not really, you are home schooled and do not have a wide view on the world, you do not have anything to contribute out of your comfort zone, and rarely have insight to anything that bothers you. and i fear that you will never be willing to imagine that life exists outside what mommy and daddy tell you.

Good-bye thirteenth account, bf2s as lightly moderated as it is wont let me tell the rube that fell off the turnip truck that reality is a real thing and mollycoddled a baby "OG" account that his head - due to it's precarious position of being currently inserted kilometers within it's intestinal tract, cannot see the light reality.
I see you are the same old drunk, worthless shit trying to egg me on by repeating the same old mantra as usual. I would feel bad for you man, but you like to pick on people you think are easy pickings because you are just an insecure man that has nothing better to do or anything going for you at all.

Edit: I've actually graduated at an actual college and got a bit of a taste of the outside world through that by the way.

Last edited by War Man (2019-10-24 12:31:53)

SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689

War Man wrote:

Steve-0 wrote:

that was mean.
I apologize.

I see you are the same old drunk, worthless shit trying to egg me on by repeating the same old mantra as usual. I would feel bad for you man, but you like to pick on people you think are easy pickings because you are just an insecure man that has nothing better to do or anything going for you at all.

Edit: I've actually graduated at an actual college and got a bit of a taste of the outside world through that by the way.
This post reminds me of a puppy barking at something bigger than it.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

Like a grouchy walrus.
uziq
+492|3422

War Man wrote:

Steve-0 wrote:

that was mean.
I apologize.

omg war man got laid
War Man

SuperJail Warden wrote:

War Man wrote:

Steve-0 wrote:

that was mean.
I apologize.

This post reminds me of a puppy barking at something bigger than it.
I don't see how, I really don't care. Just feeling sorry for burnz, because that is all his life appears to be good for it seems.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
i don't think you should get candy on Halloween if you don't have a Halloween costume. These two black kids came to my door and asked for candy without costumes. I asked them where were their costume and they said they go to church and can't celebrate it. So I was like "so you can't celebrate Halloween but you can take our candy?" The kid looked at me confused and then I gave him a piece of candy. I don't think they are even from my town to be honest. I think they came from the town over to take our candy.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

you're andy rooney, dude.

For those unfamiliar
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7LqsAnhrR4
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6654|United States of America
Ugh. I remember seeing something where he was complaining "shoes don't fit anymore" and it just made me angry listening about such an insignificant issue.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

you're andy rooney, dude.

For those unfamiliar
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7LqsAnhrR4
I am just really bored. I mistreat people and do bad things when bored. If I had some pot to smoke after school today I probably would have been more friendly.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Have you considered going back to mechanicking?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard