KingLou
Banned
+79|6594|Las Vegas
The lack of skilled chopper pilots seems so overwhelming these days.....that I feel I have to say "thank you" to Skruples for knowing how to operate an attack helo.

I've found myself spending the vast majority of my time piloting choppers because finding a decent pilot seems so difficult.  I know good pilots are out there.  I've seen them......typically on the OTHER team as luck would always have it.  Because of this, I've very rarely had the opportunity to be the gunner, though I think I do halfway decent when I've got a good pilot.  And after so much time in the choppers....I'm just damn tired of being the pilot all the time. 

Well, I got lucky tonight and ended up in the gunners seat of the US Cobra on Wake with Skruples.  The result was certifiable ownership.  I ended the round with a 74/1 kill to death ratio, my highest kill streak of 70, and a score over 160 (not a ridiculous score, but pretty funny when the other teams highest score was 33...yes....you read that right.....33).

So, thanks again for giving me the chance to be the damn gunner for once by not sucking at being a pilot! 

KiL
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6690|California

he is indeed a good chopper pilot
=RDG=[N.B]canadiannnn
Forklift Whore
+67|6737|Canader , eh?
wow....thats so nice to hear...its kinda like a daisy growing in a field of dead...omg..im getting a little misty...
*quickly hurries to bathroom and wipes eyes*
KingLou
Banned
+79|6594|Las Vegas

=RDG=[N.B]canadiannnn wrote:

wow....thats so nice to hear...its kinda like a daisy growing in a field of dead...omg..im getting a little misty...
*quickly hurries to bathroom and wipes eyes*
Hey....better than everyone being a dick to each other..........as seems to be the "style" these days.

KiL
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6666|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia

KingLou wrote:

The lack of skilled chopper pilots seems so overwhelming these days.....that I feel I have to say "thank you" to Skruples for knowing how to operate an attack helo.

I've found myself spending the vast majority of my time piloting choppers because finding a decent pilot seems so difficult.  I know good pilots are out there.  I've seen them......typically on the OTHER team as luck would always have it.  Because of this, I've very rarely had the opportunity to be the gunner, though I think I do halfway decent when I've got a good pilot.  And after so much time in the choppers....I'm just damn tired of being the pilot all the time. 

Well, I got lucky tonight and ended up in the gunners seat of the US Cobra on Wake with Skruples.  The result was certifiable ownership.  I ended the round with a 74/1 kill to death ratio, my highest kill streak of 70, and a score over 160 (not a ridiculous score, but pretty funny when the other teams highest score was 33...yes....you read that right.....33).

So, thanks again for giving me the chance to be the damn gunner for once by not sucking at being a pilot! 

KiL
nice work, join a clan mate, my clan (ARK) {ARK} are full of certified chopper pilots and gunners, we just raid servers for the choppers and jets , and it's good because we are all good if i say so myself() so you don't have to worry if they're nub
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6711

Yeah Skruples is 1337. I remember gunning with him on Dragon Valley once.....
KingLou
Banned
+79|6594|Las Vegas

Jestar12345 wrote:

Yeah Skruples is 1337. I remember gunning with him on Dragon Valley once.....
I'm telling you......it was like "Duck Hunt: Modern Military Combat."  There were so many targets.....I had a near impossible time not overheating the minigun.  Every once in a while I had to revert to TVs to take out clusters of infantry because my minigun was cooling down.  Normally.....I'd save them for attack helos and armor, and transport helos.  But, at this point we'd taken the Chinese airfield, so there was no air resistance.  Before capping their airfield though, I did get a chance or two to smoke some tanks.....the enemy attack helo......and a transport chopper or two.

KiL
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6671

stryyker wrote:

I should hope so, after 450 hours
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6803

Skruples wrote:

stryyker wrote:

NOOB!

Remember all the fun that you, me, and Afrojap had? You and afro in the chopper raping arty island and me in the J10. ^_^
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6689|Melbourne, Australia

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

Skruples wrote:

stryyker wrote:

NOOB!

Remember all the fun that you, me, and Afrojap had? You and afro in the chopper raping arty island and me in the J10. ^_^
o yer mate.. those were the days *pretends to understand* (i dont wanna feel left out)
moose_rider
+30|6612|Puyallup, WA
I wanna fly with skruples!!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard