Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.
unnamednewbie13
+1,741|4576|Banoi, PNG

Trump could gangland execute a reporter in the middle of a football stadium and wipe the spatter off with an American flag and Trump Republicans would still try and decipher a positive spin for it. He's like one of those microorganisms that coats itself with a discardable mucus shell as its defense mechanism.
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+207|1764|SL,UT

They said Reagan had Teflon© armor.
What slays me is the sheer number of 'Christian' value voters that stand by him.
RIP Republic of the United States . . .
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,597|3910|eXtreme to the maX
In my experience pious christians are the most evil and hypocritical people on earth.
Your virus system is infected with windows. Please to be giving me your credit card details urgently
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+554|4518|Purplicious Wisconsin

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Warman's response perfectly encapsulates the Repub base these days - Party over Country.  Somewhere within the last few years, Repubs have become the least patriotic people in the US.  SAD!
Wtf are you talking about? Does firing a lying asshole constitute being unpatriotic? I guess I am unpatriotic if I don't want complete assholes that are part of our government. Let's have corrupt fuckheads rule us, that is so patriotic.

And I am not a Republican and am displeased with them too.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
If a lying asshole says someone is a lying asshole does that make them a lying asshole?
Your virus system is infected with windows. Please to be giving me your credit card details urgently
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,775|4436|949

War Man wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Warman's response perfectly encapsulates the Repub base these days - Party over Country.  Somewhere within the last few years, Repubs have become the least patriotic people in the US.  SAD!
Wtf are you talking about? Does firing a lying asshole constitute being unpatriotic? I guess I am unpatriotic if I don't want complete assholes that are part of our government. Let's have corrupt fuckheads rule us, that is so patriotic.

And I am not a Republican and am displeased with them too.
what are your feelings on Bob Mueller?
heymaggie
Post limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+0|35|Texas
This chat is unending rant about the government.
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+207|1764|SL,UT

|_()|_
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
I wonder if President Asshat enjoyed seeing Dumbasscus bombed.

(Aha aha I'm so witty)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2018 Jeff Minard