SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689

Dilbert_X wrote:

iPod is full.
How many songs do you have in there? If you have a good cellphone data plan, I  suggest you try Google Play's music storage feature. You can upload 50,000 songs to their servers for free with no commercials. You can play their stuff through your cellphone, through blue tooth, and on your computer.

Google play can be downloaded from the iPhone app store too.

Last edited by SuperJail Warden (2017-04-13 19:41:39)

https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX
Maybe I'll just buy a bigger iPod, all this tech stuff sounds complicated.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5328|London, England

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

iPod is full.
How many songs do you have in there? If you have a good cellphone data plan, I  suggest you try Google Play's music storage feature. You can upload 50,000 songs to their servers for free with no commercials. You can play their stuff through your cellphone, through blue tooth, and on your computer.

And when you have no cell service?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
It lets you download your library onto any device you have it installed on at anytime. So you can have a backup of however many hundreds of thousands of songs on your phone's sd card.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686

Jay wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

iPod is full.

And when you have no cell service?
same with spotify, you can download songs onto your own playlist.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6654|United States of America
It seems every single gym in my area is owned by some hospital "health network" and none I've seen have pricing information online, but ample information of service packages and amenities. All I'd want is a place you could go and repeatedly lift heavy things on a semi-regular basis. I don't need a whole lifestyle of goals and personal consulting shit.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

it's bc you are in pharmaceutical valley, buddy
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
How much alcohol can I drink with 5-10mg Valium?
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

as much as you want until you can't walk straight.  I used to drink about 3-4 before i started getting really wobbly.
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3930|SL,UT

wow
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
I accepted a friend request from an Indian guy.

Now my 'people you may know' has about 500 people called Gurdeep, pictured sitting on scooters in it.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
Plot twist: they all live in your neighborhood.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

my ATM card was spoofed by some jerkoffs in India.  Such an inconvenience replacing and setting up all the auto pays.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Plot twist: they all live in your neighborhood.
Not any more, Aus has cancelled the 457 visa - we don't need any more taxi drivers apparently.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

my ATM card was spoofed by some jerkoffs in India.  Such an inconvenience replacing and setting up all the auto pays.
I bet its the same Indians I'm talking about.

Can you imagine what its like living in the same timezone as India?
When tele-scammers call us up even my sister tells them to fuck off now.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

as much as you want until you can't walk straight.  I used to drink about 3-4 before i started getting really wobbly.
Follow up question: I have a root canal today. I might get proscribed some Vicodin or other pain killer. Can I mix that with alcohol?
DesertFox-
Ask your local pharmacist.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

SuperJail Warden wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Follow up question: I have a root canal today. I might get proscribed some Vicodin or other pain killer. Can I mix that with alcohol?
Yep, vicodin or norcos are easier to handle while drinking than valium is.  Again, keep it to like 3-4 beers max.
Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6445|Foothills of S. Carolina

My cell phone stopped recognizing the sim card, so I was shipped a new one under the extended warranty plan, now I have to spend days updating it and setting it up like the old phone was.
DesertFox-
My work wife is quitting, and I'm legitimately mildly upset. I've never given a fuck before when someone left.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
CAN someline get lunge cancer from sharing a joint?
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
I work across the street from a school. Google estimates time to school instead of to work.
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
My 4k monitor has conked out again - how hard is it to make a reliable on off switch? Oh yeah, don't dream up some complex software driven multi-function joystick perhaps.

Now I have to use my backup 1920x1200 monitor like a common savage.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5328|London, England
I took a job close to home back in March that lowered my commute from an hour and a half down to a half hour in order to spend more time with my kids. In order to do this I left about 7 grand on the table compared to what I would earn in Manhattan. I also saved 4 grand in train tickets so I saw it as a pure win. Fast forward to last week and the client is unhappy and wants staff at their office permanently. I'm it. I now have to travel two hours each way to get to their office. My travel is covered and I asked for and received overtime because my day is three hours longer through no fault of my own. My train and subway tickets are also covered. All told its an extra 25 grand a year to ride a train for a few hours every day.

It's making me depressed though. I love my kids and want to spend as much time with them as possible. If I leave on time and don't hit delays I get to spend a whopping 30 minutes with them before bedtime.

I obviously can't turn down the essentially free money but fuck does this suck. Every parent I've ever talked to regrets not spending more time with their kids and I'd just arranged my life so I wouldn't be in that position. It's just hard to feel excited about more money when your needs are already covered. My wife sees swimming lessons and more babysitter coverage. I see drudgery and loneliness.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
I obviously can't turn down the essentially free money but fuck does this suck. Every parent I've ever talked to regrets not spending more time with their kids and I'd just arranged my life so I wouldn't be in that position. It's just hard to feel excited about more money when your needs are already covered. My wife sees swimming lessons and more babysitter coverage. I see drudgery and loneliness living the American Dream.
How long is this going to last for?

Can you ask for a four day week or an eight or nine day fortnight? Or extra vacation? - Since so much time is travel time a day not travelling adds up to a lot - and they might not even have to pay you any more.

I'm glad I declined to travel abroad to offshore our products, or to cancel my holiday for our asshat customer who can't do basic arithmetic or plan basically anything. The parts arrived a week late anyway, I'd have been burning angry if I had cancelled.
Fuck it, life's too short. Also, all our customers are asshats.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2017-05-16 05:31:21)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard