SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
I don't need therapy or have issues with women. I am a big believer in feminism. Solving the wage gap and campus sexual assault epidemic is important to me.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
uziq
+492|3422
i think the fact your basic stance is a sort of suspicion and male cynicism suggests you do have some baggage about women.

in other news, i am seriously in luuuuurve
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX
If you believe in the manufactured myth of the 'campus assault epidemic' then you have a problem.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5328|London, England
I think dilbert is a closet meninist
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
uziq
+492|3422

Dilbert_X wrote:

If you believe in the manufactured myth of the 'campus assault epidemic' then you have a problem.
there are shady dudes on university campuses who go to the union and ply girls with drink. it's not a new thing. there's a segment of young horny dudes who have little compunction about the ethics of it. look at all the gang rapes perpetrated by jocks on the school sport's team to see that there's a pretty ugly sexual undercurrent to the social life on university campuses. that immature male psychology is capable of casually crossing the line between consent and abuse.

not sure about calling it an 'epidemic' and according it that sensational status, but it's very much a thing.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Men ply women with alcohol for sex? When did this start?

If you include visual rape then maybe its an epidemic, otherwise some of it it seems to be a lot of fat lesbians blowing things out of proportion.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
We've transcended here in the states. Now we expel the male without any sort of due process if an accusation is made.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
uziq
+492|3422

Jay wrote:

We've transcended here in the states. Now we expel the male without any sort of due process if an accusation is made.
i mean yeh that rapist swimmer at stanford got such unfair treatment.
uziq
+492|3422

Dilbert_X wrote:

If you include visual rape then maybe its an epidemic, otherwise some of it it seems to be a lot of fat lesbians blowing things out of proportion.
girls are starting to realise when guys act shady and are making a noise now when people make them feel uncomfortable. why do you have a fucking problem with that? stop being a pussy and be nice to women.

you and jay take extreme caricatures as the norm. it's not all fat lesbians.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

uziq wrote:

Jay wrote:

i mean yeh that rapist swimmer at stanford got such unfair treatment.
He should've gotten life in prison. The department of education stated a few years back that campus rape was an epidemic and that cases should be handled on campus under Title IX. So instead of going to the cops, colleges are now handling rape cases in house without any sort of due process for the accused. A bunch of guys have been thrown out of school based on accusation alone. The pendulum has swung too far. Google the Amherst rape case for one.
-Frederick Bastiat
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

uziq wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

girls are starting to realise when guys act shady and are making a noise now when people make them feel uncomfortable. why do you have a fucking problem with that? stop being a pussy and be nice to women.
So women get upset when a guy looks at them now?

I'm struggling to believe there's a 'rape epidemic'. I'm sure we would have heard about it from some source other than the alt-left.
I guess its unfortunate that womens rights groups have got everything they want and have little else to campaign on.
uziq
+492|3422

Dilbert_X wrote:

uziq wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

I'm struggling to believe there's a 'rape epidemic'. I'm sure we would have heard about it from some source other than the alt-left.
I guess its unfortunate that womens rights groups have got everything they want and have little else to campaign on.
when did this become about guys looking at girls? how many girls are reporting guys for sexual abuse for looking at them? tilting at windmills i'm afraid.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6655|United States of America

Dilbert_X wrote:

uziq wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Stop trying to make alt-left happen. It's not going to happen.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
It already has happened.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
You sound like a fox news anchor when you try to conjure up an alt-left movement. Stop
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

SuperJail Warden wrote:

You sound like a fox news anchor when you try to conjure up an alt-left movement. Stop
You're clearly part of the alt-left
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
Girl is now being difficult. "I'm involved with someone" etc. Frustrated. I am still stuck dealing with her until May. If she doesn't come around by then, I will just contact her boyfriend and blow up her life for spite.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

You joke about poisoning your parents dogs. Why should any of us feel bad for your girl problems? If anything, she's better off with a restraining order and a shotgun.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
I am not joking about the dogs.
uziq
+492|3422
you're my favourite psychopath, macb.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5148|Sydney
MacB appears to me that he is becoming unhinged, and in my certified (albeit unqualified) opinion needs professional help.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6684|Purplicious Wisconsin

Jaekus wrote:

MacB appears to me that he is becoming unhinged, and in my certified (albeit unqualified) opinion needs professional help.
Assuming of course he is seriously doing this and not trolling.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Pocshy2.0
+23|3341
You pretty much know with absolute certainty that he's been trolling this forum for at least the least 3 years. Everything he pretends to support, do, or believe is all just to see how the community would react. Not that it's bad--it's just about the only thing keeping this place alive.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5148|Sydney
He's trolling for sure, and my statement still stands.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6687|Riva, MD
Why do girls immediately assume you're hitting on them if you give them a compliment?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard