E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6658|UK
Anyone got this game yet? I ordered it off play.com for £17.99 delivered today XD but wont get it till tues/wed cause of bank holiday here.

I hear its the best Hitman yet?

Last edited by E7IX3R (2006-05-28 13:17:33)

Skiller_jan
+-1|6598
i got it yesterday. i think its the best hitman i have ever play.
No 1 Gooner
coopj Dependant
+98|6542|England
Got i t friday on the 360. its pretty good,if you have played the others its the same thing really,may as well be an add on pack cos there is nothing new but than again if it aint broke...etc i find i cant play it for long cos there is lots of sneaking and sometimes you just wanna shout"SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND" and let em have it but i spose thats not the idea! hope you enjoy!lol
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6614
anything special, ill go buy it right now if you tell me.
-(F^S)-Fatty
+3|6696
i played th demo it seems like a console game, it had shitty controls for pc
wensleydale8
+81|6740|LEEDS!!!!!, Yorkshire
I got it yesterday and completed it. I have to say its a good game to play but it can get annoying sometimes.
Dear God please let my karma one day reach 100, whether it be tomorrow or 1000 years in the future i want it to happen.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6614

wensleydale8 wrote:

I got it yesterday and completed it. I have to say its a good game to play but it can get annoying sometimes.
you just saved me the money, thanks.
No 1 Gooner
coopj Dependant
+98|6542|England

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

anything special, ill go buy it right now if you tell me.
LOL..if you like the others then get it but its definately one i will take back to trade once ive done it! but it is good my friend! just no long term play.....do you have video shops where you can hire it? that would be best,i used to hire em but they were always scrathed to shit!lol
~Solar~Fire~
+45|6618|Austin, TX

No 1 Gooner wrote:

if you have played the others its the same thing really,may as well be an add on pack
...except for blood and being more careful because of it, the noteriety system, throwable knives, distractions, taking hostages and pushing people off of balconies
crimson_grunt
Shitty Disposition (apparently)
+214|6625|Teesside, UK
I enjoyed the demo but am getting nothing but sound problems with the full game.  The voices stutter for ages and then stop, installed the patch and it made it even worse!  After many months creative brought out a driver to allow me to use EAX on BF2 but I'm back in the same boat with a new game   hope this is not going to happen every time i buy a game.

Last edited by crimson_grunt (2006-05-29 06:26:22)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard