Trying to get Multi-kills.
My latest idea is Venom killing on Oman with a tank, but people bail at the first sign of damage and you can't 1-hit these things.
Triple-kills seem to be the most I can get. I don't want to resort to Metro C4 runs, or CQ C4 camping.
I'm getting pretty good at shooting air vehicles out the sky with a tank, though. Got some nice shots.
Does anyone else try and get all assignments?
My latest idea is Venom killing on Oman with a tank, but people bail at the first sign of damage and you can't 1-hit these things.
Triple-kills seem to be the most I can get. I don't want to resort to Metro C4 runs, or CQ C4 camping.
I'm getting pretty good at shooting air vehicles out the sky with a tank, though. Got some nice shots.
Does anyone else try and get all assignments?
Last edited by FFLink (2013-08-08 23:51:16)


