mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

Just lube
uziq
+492|3422
what DOES everyone look like now?

i especially want to see dauntless

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xat1/v/t1.0-9/11169869_10155503893505118_4051665711307475013_n.jpg?oh=12e94b26ce71b3587c563c8ea942e7d2&oe=566F71F7

p.s. i'm still better than all of you
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
are you on the floor
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5328|London, England
Uzi, you've probably seen this already, but me last weekend:

https://scontent-lga1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xft1/v/t1.0-9/11880619_10156004594055010_9168785125314002260_n.jpg?oh=97d56d2799bf50e200cae194ea911138&oe=5635BA60

Last edited by Jay (2015-08-27 17:19:11)

"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Pocshy2.0
+23|3340
https://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah89/starvin_marvin98/WIN_20150827_15_53_12_Pro_zpswu29b6zz.jpg

Took this one fresh just for this occasion. No I didn't shave. No I didn't sleep. No I didn't put a real shirt on.

EDIT- guess this old site doesn't have imgur support.

Also, I want to see Mac, with his waifu.

Last edited by Pocshy2.0 (2015-08-27 13:29:03)

DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6654|United States of America
Get a level and fix that picture, Pocshy.
Pocshy2.0
+23|3340

DesertFox- wrote:

Get a level and fix that picture, Pocshy.
Nah m8, she's fucked. It drives my GF's mom nuts that I never fix it. I don't have a drill to redo to hole, so on a tilt it fucking stays.
Pocshy2.0
+23|3340
Teddy, man, real words of advice here: the tie should never (NEVER) extend below the belt buckle.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6619

Pocshy2.0 wrote:

Teddy, man, real words of advice here: the tie should never (NEVER) extend below the belt buckle.
Just took a brainstorming turd and hiked my panties up too high...
Pocshy2.0
+23|3340

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Pocshy2.0 wrote:

Glad to hear it. Walking around with a tie as long as your dick is simply no good. Although having the pants high does do wonders for the rear-view.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6619

Pocshy2.0 wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Pocshy2.0 wrote:

Glad to hear it. Walking around with a tie as long as your dick is simply no good. Although having the pants high does do wonders for the rear-view.
Also is doing wonders at keeping me very awake on a Thursday evening...
Pocshy2.0
+23|3340

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Pocshy2.0 wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Teddy, did you fucking DELETE THE LONG TIE PICTURE out of pure shame for your turd transgression?
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6619

Pocshy2.0 wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Pocshy2.0 wrote:

Teddy, did you fucking DELETE THE LONG TIE PICTURE out of pure shame for your turd transgression?
Nah just had second thoughts about posting a picture of myself in my place of work on a bf2 forum!

(Regardless of it just being an office bog)

Last edited by ..teddy..jimmy (2015-08-27 14:07:32)

RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
like 7 people will see that picture
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6619

RTHKI wrote:

like 7 people will see that picture
You never know...
uziq
+492|3422
bunch of rugged handsome dudes over on this forum. it's like the dweebs and geeks stopped visiting and inexplicably a bunch of devilish men have hung around.

would bang

RTHKI wrote:

are you on the floor
yeah of my unfurnished place the day i moved in. contrary to popular belief i don't sit around taking PhotoBooth selfies that often.

Last edited by uziq (2015-08-27 14:38:00)

KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

Here's me uncle'n my way around a 6 hour old baby.

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14345/IMG_3262.JPG
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

you look like kiefer sutherland.

i mean that in a good way.

Last edited by SuperJail Warden (2015-08-27 15:55:58)

https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

i've heard keifer, ewan macgregor, brad pitt (haha ok thanks), mark walhburg, hmm who else?

Red nosed because i spent the weekend before surfing and kayaking and SUP in La Jolla.  And because I'm a drunk.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6592|Little Bentcock
The baby is almost as tall as you
Pocshy2.0
+23|3340

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Damn, American hospital rooms are swanky. Our are all that sickening off-white but ever-so-slightly orange hue with the plastic chairs and surgical steel  really bringing together the modernist cum industrial look. I guess you pay for it, though.

Last edited by Pocshy2.0 (2015-08-27 17:01:13)

Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Pocshy2.0 wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Damn, American hospital rooms are swanky. Our are all that sickening off-white but ever-so-slightly orange hue with the plastic chairs and surgical steel  really bringing together the modernist cum industrial look. I guess you pay for it, though.
I slept on a couch/bed in my wife's room for a week after our son was born. The arm of the couch extended out, and with another cushion it was a bed. A shitty bed, but better than sleeping in a chair. Her bed had every bell and whistle imaginable. Now if only the nurses didn't barge in every two hours to take vitals...

Check out this list of amenities
Services and features

Services and features at Katz Women's Hospital at Long Island Jewish Medical Center include:

Single mother and baby rooms
Each room is equipped with private bathroom and shower (all ADA compliant), wireless internet, rocking chair, flat screen TV and overnight accommodations for significant other. Each is designed to provide for emergency equipment and couplet care.
Special rooms for high risk patients are also available.
Respite Well Baby Newborn Nursery & Constant Observation Well Baby Newborn Nursery
Diagnostic and treatment unit, which serves as an emergency department for pregnant women
State of the art labor and delivery rooms
Operating Rooms
Each with flat screen TV monitors in the ceiling with soothing images and music.
Childbirth education office and classroom
Ambulatory lactation consultation services
Retail store focusing on women’s and newborn products
Women’s resource center
Botanical garden
Family lounge
Patient and family classrooms
Restaurant
Meditation room

Last edited by Jay (2015-08-27 17:24:13)

"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6444|Foothills of S. Carolina

Took this on my birthday, back in July.

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/22036/Shaun%20profile%20pic.jpg
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689

Jay wrote:

Pocshy2.0 wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I slept on a couch/bed in my wife's room for a week after our son was born. The arm of the couch extended out, and with another cushion it was a bed. A shitty bed, but better than sleeping in a chair. Her bed had every bell and whistle imaginable. Now if only the nurses didn't barge in every two hours to take vitals...

Services and features

Services and features at Katz Women's Hospital at Long Island Jewish Medical Center include:

Each room is equipped with private bathroom and shower (all ADA compliant), wireless internet, rocking chair, flat screen TV and overnight accommodations for significant other. Each is designed to provide for emergency equipment and couplet care.
Respite Well Baby Newborn Nursery & Constant Observation Well Baby Newborn Nursery
Diagnostic and treatment unit, which serves as an emergency department for pregnant women
Operating Rooms
Each with flat screen TV monitors in the ceiling with soothing images and music.
Women’s resource center
Botanical garden
Family lounge
Restaurant
Meditation room
It's disgusting that this exist but so many women lack access to basic reproductive healthcare in this country.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Jay wrote:

Pocshy2.0 wrote:

Services and features

Operating Rooms
Women’s resource center
Botanical garden
Family lounge
Restaurant
Meditation room
It's disgusting that this exist but so many women lack access to basic reproductive healthcare in this country.
What are you talking about? Anyone can use that hospital.
-Frederick Bastiat

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard