Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+559|5671|Purplicious Wisconsin

SuperJail Warden wrote:

I'm betting a lot more people in Ukraine would be alive if the government wasn't the only ones with guns. I'm sure the citizens of Venezuela are wishing they had a 2nd amendment right about now. Assad wouldn't be in power if the revolutionary forces of Syria had access to weapons early on.
Which is why I say "fuck you" to anyone that wants to ban or restrict guns. Guns save lives, it is very ironic I know.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+761|5642|United States of America
How would violent pitched gun battles save lives? Giving the police reason to fully arm themselves with live ammunition would not be a brilliant move.
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|4501|Toronto
I've brought up this point a number of times, but 2nd Amendment Right bangers seem to struggle with the concept of conflict escalation. You have a pistol. They have a fucking tank.

See: Entire cold war.

Bring on our nuclear weapons rights!

Last edited by Pochsy (2014-02-23 16:01:07)

The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Adams_BJ
Turns out you were cucked
+2,040|5580|Little Bentcock
Orrrrrr a lot more people would be dead
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+559|5671|Purplicious Wisconsin

Pochsy wrote:

I've brought up this point a number of times, but 2nd Amendment Right bangers seem to struggle with the concept of conflict escalation. You have a pistol. They have a fucking tank.

See: Entire cold war.

Bring on our nuclear weapons rights!
Nuclear weapons aren't necessary, regular bombs are good enough. Besides, regular bombs and guns don't generate radiation so that is a worthless argument

Did the Ukrainian military do anything in the uprisings? No, they decided to remain neutral. Such a thing could happen here in the USA, either that or it splits relatively even and the armed civilians help tip the scales.

Last edited by War Man (2014-02-24 08:15:51)

The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|5733|Moscow, Russia
military "decided" to remain neutral?
armed civilians "helping" in all-out military conflict?

do you live on the same planet as me, war man? just checking, you know.
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,268|5674

Shahter wrote:

armed civilians "helping" in all-out military conflict?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleutian_Islands_Campaign

And I guess you never heard of partisans during WW2 either.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|5733|Moscow, Russia

Cybargs wrote:

Shahter wrote:

armed civilians "helping" in all-out military conflict?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleutian_Islands_Campaign
/facepalm

And I guess you never heard of partisans during WW2 either.
not only i heard about them, i actually had many opportunities to talk to some of them. did you? no? then gtfo, would you kindly.
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
Adams_BJ
Turns out you were cucked
+2,040|5580|Little Bentcock

War Man wrote:

Pochsy wrote:

I've brought up this point a number of times, but 2nd Amendment Right bangers seem to struggle with the concept of conflict escalation. You have a pistol. They have a fucking tank.

See: Entire cold war.

Bring on our nuclear weapons rights!
Nuclear weapons aren't necessary, regular bombs are good enough. Besides, regular bombs and guns don't generate radiation so that is a worthless argument

Did the Ukrainian military do anything in the uprisings? No, they decided to remain neutral. Such a thing could happen here in the USA, either that or it splits relatively even and the armed civilians help tip the scales.
Why were they invented?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,268|5674

Shahter wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Shahter wrote:

armed civilians "helping" in all-out military conflict?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleutian_Islands_Campaign
/facepalm

And I guess you never heard of partisans during WW2 either.
not only i heard about them, i actually had many opportunities to talk to some of them. did you? no? then gtfo, would you kindly.
wait so armed civilians do "help" in an all-out military conflict?
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|5733|Moscow, Russia

Cybargs wrote:

Shahter wrote:

/facepalm

And I guess you never heard of partisans during WW2 either.
not only i heard about them, i actually had many opportunities to talk to some of them. did you? no? then gtfo, would you kindly.
wait so armed civilians do "help" in an all-out military conflict?
no, they don't.
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,268|5674

Shahter wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Shahter wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleutian_Islands_Campaign
/facepalm


not only i heard about them, i actually had many opportunities to talk to some of them. did you? no? then gtfo, would you kindly.
wait so armed civilians do "help" in an all-out military conflict?
no, they don't.
so i guess those partisans were just chilling.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|5733|Moscow, Russia

Cybargs wrote:

so i guess those partisans were just chilling.
they were doing a lot of things, they just weren't civilians.
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,268|5674

Shahter wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

so i guess those partisans were just chilling.
they were doing a lot of things, they just weren't civilians.
lol.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|5733|Moscow, Russia
lol yourself, cretin. those of them, who actually contributed, had training, centralized command, military rankings and all that stuff. civilians they were not.
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,268|5674

Shahter wrote:

lol yourself, cretin. those of them, who actually contributed, had training, centralized command, military rankings and all that stuff. civilians they were not.
guess you never heard of an unorganized militia.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|5733|Moscow, Russia

Cybargs wrote:

Shahter wrote:

lol yourself, cretin. those of them, who actually contributed, had training, centralized command, military rankings and all that stuff. civilians they were not.
guess you never heard of an unorganized militia.
you keep guessing and assuming things about me. too shy to ask, kiddie, or what?
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,914|5590|949

no he's just extremely ignorant, and a wannabe american.  don't bother arguing with him
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+459|2677
Ken is just really angry that Cyborg is taller than him despite being Asian.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,711|5695|Oxferd Ohire
gwals
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,268|5674

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

no he's just extremely ignorant, and a wannabe american.  don't bother arguing with him
you still mad about the cricket?
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,914|5590|949

Huh?
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,914|5590|949

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Ken is just really angry that Cyborg is taller than him despite being Asian.
The only thing that registers on my anger meter is stupid people. That's a very serious answer to a benign comment.

Cyborgs has demonstrated time and time again that he has either no idea what he's talking about and/or a 4th grade comprehension of most topics discussed here. His responses tend to range from facile regurgitation of Wikipedia-level blurbs to prepubescent "Lolz Austrian economics FTW". I have not read one sentence from the little twerp that demonstrates his knowledge of any topic. Until I do, the above-mentioned opinion will be the bar by which I don my white wig and gold-plated gavel to judge.

I couldn't care less about how much "bigger" anyone is than me. I'm about 5'6" and have no control over that aspect. To be angry or have some pent-up rage as a result of something out of my control would be quite silly, don't you think? Plus I watch MMA which is essentially the same as me training in the gym 2x a day, so I can kick all your asses IRL too
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|3153|Oklahoma

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Ken is just really angry that Cyborg is taller than him despite being Asian.
The only thing that registers on my anger meter is stupid people. That's a very serious answer to a benign comment.

Cyborgs has demonstrated time and time again that he has either no idea what he's talking about and/or a 4th grade comprehension of most topics discussed here. His responses tend to range from facile regurgitation of Wikipedia-level blurbs to prepubescent "Lolz Austrian economics FTW". I have not read one sentence from the little twerp that demonstrates his knowledge of any topic. Until I do, the above-mentioned opinion will be the bar by which I don my white wig and gold-plated gavel to judge.

I couldn't care less about how much "bigger" anyone is than me. I'm about 5'6" and have no control over that aspect. To be angry or have some pent-up rage as a result of something out of my control would be quite silly, don't you think? Plus I watch MMA which is essentially the same as me training in the gym 2x a day, so I can kick all your asses IRL too
Cybargs is smarter than you.  You're mad on a sub-conscious level because you know it.

Also, I'm 15 inches taller than you.  You're mad because you have no control over that aspect.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+459|2677
I am a 2nd degree black belt in Taekwondo and I watch MMA also. I can take you.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2021 Jeff Minard