Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6593|Little Bentcock
fuck adams
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4166|Oklahoma

globefish23 wrote:

My glorious idea:

--Merge all previous, banned accounts into the current one.
That would consolidate all posts into one account and end this confusion with multiple personalities.

--Add some tick marks which show the amount of previous, banned accounts.

--From now, instead of perma-bans, the account gets another tally mark.
Plus some additional punishments (e.g. limited posting, temp ban, become Teds, marry Burnz, drink with WarMan).
and here I was, thinking the only good idea to ever come out of Austria was the holocaust.

Last edited by Extra Medium (2014-02-25 15:30:18)

Adams_BJ
Fuck poland
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6431|UK
Because of the official respond by picture thread.
d4rkph03n1x
+131|6720

-Whiteroom- wrote:

For me, I know the place, It was the first forums I ever bothered registering on and where I got started in PC gaming. There are a few people I enjoy communicating with and I still learn the odd thing. I've gone to other large forums and not enjoyed myself as much. I guess familiarity and a bit of habit.

So, why are you here?
I was a bigtime spammer, turned lurker. I had neither the will nor the intellect at my young age when I first registered to pursue big debates and make a reputation for myself outside the Aus BF2 community.

I lurked bf2s for the stats, it gave me a tangible place to check up on the entry point to my pc-gaming addiction. Somewhere that was familiar, somewhere that felt like a home base on the internet.

Now that the stats functionality, I unfortunately find myself needing this website less and less although it is slightly enlightening to look back over some of my posts back in the day and have a bit of a chuckle at my own expense.

To those who knew me from Aus BF2, I wish you all the best in life. This extend to all who read this message. This place will always have a special place in my heart.

-d4rkph03n1x AKA risen
Adams_BJ
Becuase
jsnipy
+3,276|6493|...

Adams_BJ wrote:

Becuase
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
sometimes you want to go where everybody knows your name.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
13rin
+977|6450
Free lowing.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3930|SL,UT

13rin wrote:

Free lowing.
only if you lower the price . . .
Adams_BJ
Free teds
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6077|eXtreme to the maX
Teds is cheap enough.