RufusRex
+0|6764
Is it possible to create a keyboard macro so that in a single click i can detonate a c4 charge.
Basically the macro should switch to C4, change to the detonator and fire ...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6858|-
Some keyboards have a set of keys that you can program to whatever you want. I personally just got the Logitech G15 gaming keyboard, and it's fucking great for macros.
lowyaukee
+2|6845
Wow, G15... it is rather expensive....
thinner44
+1|6820

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

Some keyboards have a set of keys that you can program to whatever you want. I personally just got the Logitech G15 gaming keyboard, and it's fucking great for macros.
After seeing that keyboard on another thread, I ordered one, yep, you got it 'ordered', because here in the UK, it's not out till 11th November   .... I can't wait for it though, it's supposed to be the best for gaming
The_Time
+-2|6802|California
my uncle just got this new nostromo brand gaming keyboard (dont remember excat model i never use it)  he had a prevoius one the macros are great on it if you want to do it this way you could manually set the time between keys in the macros down to the .01 or .001 of a second (can't really remember) i occasionally use it for flying helo's it seems a lot more responsive.
Swiftekho
+0|6763
See, about half my time playing I am Spec Ops and for some reason, I switch the C4 so quickly that when I pull out the trigger and click it just lays another C4... I like C4, but if you are looking to blow up C4 with a macro in less than 1 second after laying it, then you are obviously going to blow not only your target up, but yourself
foofdawg
Can I be Friendly Firer?
+1|6768
I think he is looking to set some C4 down (like in the road) and switch back to his weapon in case anyone comes up from behind or something. Then, when he sees a vehicle near the c4, he can hit this macro which will switch to c4, arm detonator, and fire! So, depending on situation, this would be useful and would not result in blowing himself up, just being able to detonate the c4 at a moments notice, no matter what weapon/item he has selected. I myself have a problem with weapon switching with the wheel mouse, so I am training myself to use the number keys.
ShowMeKiller
+0|6768|Missouri
I got the G-15 gaming keyboard a couple weeks ago. I am finding a few macros hard to assign to, but most work just fine. There are 3 modes with 18 programmable buttons each. Thats a lot of short cuts. Next I want to try the dual joy sticks for flying.

https://bf2s.com/player/55237138/sig.png
https://bf2s.com/player/55237138/sig5.png
https://bf2s.com/player/55237138/sig3.png
https://bf2s.com/player/55237138/awards.jpg

Last edited by ShowMeKiller (2005-11-01 13:52:13)

RufusRex
+0|6764

foofdawg wrote:

I think he is looking to set some C4 down (like in the road) and switch back to his weapon in case anyone comes up from behind or something. Then, when he sees a vehicle near the c4, he can hit this macro which will switch to c4, arm detonator, and fire! So, depending on situation, this would be useful and would not result in blowing himself up, just being able to detonate the c4 at a moments notice, no matter what weapon/item he has selected. I myself have a problem with weapon switching with the wheel mouse, so I am training myself to use the number keys.
Thats exactly what i am looking at ...
Kr39
Be A Medic!
+2|6773|Austin TX
ive had problems with my explosives badge due to this glitch with c4.  "yey, hes on my c4!  now let me just detonate it, oh shit!!!"  *dies while throwing more c4 at him*
dryserg
+0|6761
press botton = kill, that`s a shame, leave it for noobs.
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6793|The Hague, Holland
Back in my day on Starcraft the word whas "Micro" not "Macro"
doxy
+74|6801|Nevis

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

sweet

P.S.
u should get bonus paid from logitech for ads
dryserg
+0|6761

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

Back in my day on Starcraft the word whas "Micro" not "Macro"
exept that there`s a huge difference between them both..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard