Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6740|London

sitting in the middle of a massive thunderstorm here

2am and my blinds are shut and the lights are on and the brightest flash of light fills the entire room and then a second or so later i hear the loudest clap of thunder i've ever heard

my eyes are still hurting

sounded cool though
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
13/f/taiwan
+940|5697
dauntless what did you need from me yesterday?
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4252

13/f/taiwan wrote:

dauntless what did you need from me yesterday?
to ask you if his bum looked big in that
Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6473|Foothills of S. Carolina

Apparently it is raining.... again....  I dont remember moving to Seattle.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6289|Washington St.

Canin wrote:

Apparently it is raining.... again....  I dont remember moving to Seattle.

https://i.imgur.com/3iSAEYb.jpg

LittleBitchy
I hope Hell has wi-fi.
+150|5458|Yeah, there :)
Too warm
Fall seven times. Stand up eight.
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3958|SL,UT

95 and cloudy.
humidity's low, so that means dry thunder, a chance to add to the 750 wildfires so far this year.

thank god global warmings not real, the record temps we've had are just a fluke.
Steve-0
+214|3958|SL,UT

i'll just put this right here

https://i.imgur.com/bucyNjR.jpg
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6310

Global warming just dumped a foot of snow on my region. Still snowing.
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5541|Toronto
We're looking at a slushy pile of shit here in TO. Snowed 18cm yesterday, and the salt just went down today to create a lovely brown sludge the consistency of my last bowel movement.

Last edited by Pochsy (2013-12-15 13:19:36)

The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Steve-0
+214|3958|SL,UT

it's 14 fahrenheit, or as i like to think of it - a 3 mint julep night. 1 for driving home in the snow, 1 for shoveling the white shit offa the drive way, and 1 to remember what summer tasted like.

brb, 4 julep night . . .
CC-Marley
+407|6827
Blizzard coming..
Brasso
+1,549|6628

CC-Marley wrote:

Blizzard coming..
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6473|Foothills of S. Carolina

And for some crazy reason I am thinking about moving to PA... I must be outside my mind.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6715|Riva, MD
We've got 3 inches already with an expected two more by the time it stops.  It got me out of work at least though since they haven't plowed any of the roads yet.  Maryland really has not been on the ball with winter weather lately.  They didn't even salt, now they're dragging their feet with plowing even the main roads.
CC-Marley
+407|6827
We have 6" right now. Blizzard Warning until 11am EST. Kyppa would have been stoked.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6104|eXtreme to the maX
Australia experienced its hottest year on record in 2013, officials have said.

Temperatures were 1.2C above the long term average, the warmest since records began in 1910, the Bureau of Meteorology said in its annual report.

The year also saw a record-warm winter that led into the most devastating fires in Sydney since 1968, it said.

The warming in Australia was consistent with global climate trends, where rising temperatures were influenced by greenhouse gases, it added.

According to the bureau, all but one of the last 10 years have had warmer-than-average temperatures in Australia.

"The Australian region warming is very similar to that seen at the global scale, and the past year emphasises that the warming trend continues," the bureau said in its annual climate statement.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-25573712

Also, Amy Greenbank does the weather here so its always good, or worth watching at least.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2014-01-03 00:26:00)

Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6741|Reality
-37 celsius with wind chill here which would be ~ -35 Fahrenheit

Last edited by Stubbee (2014-01-03 01:10:21)

The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6671|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
minus what??? fucking hell.  We got floods, I havent but many in the uk have.  Poor fuckers, I wish them luck, they must be pretty fucked off by now.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6104|eXtreme to the maX
Minus, I've heard of that, it sounds like ass.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5356|London, England
10 inches of snow and -10F wind chill. Brick.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
BVC
+325|6694
Around 20C at the moment.  Reading about the polar vortex, damn you guys are copping it!  I heard Winnipeg was colder than Mars recently.
Steve-0
+214|3958|SL,UT

https://i.imgur.com/SM4QAbt.png
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6712|Purplicious Wisconsin
Man-caused global warming/cooling/climate change/whatever the fuck it's called now is a bunch of bullshit.

I hate winter and snow.

Last edited by War Man (2014-01-07 15:29:17)

The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Steve-0
+214|3958|SL,UT

War Man wrote:

Man-caused global warming/cooling/climate change/whatever the fuck it's called now is a bunch of bullshit.
Brilliant!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard