Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6410|King Of The Islands

So L4D2 is free.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6593|Little Bentcock
What did we all get up to, crackers?
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6663
hi
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6261|Washington St.
I made a soup in the slow cooker. It was white-bean and ham and man was it ever delicious (my gf didn't think so but who cares about her) but I don't think I've ever farted so much over a two day span. Honestly I'm getting pretty bad stomach aches because the gas is building up so much.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6593|Little Bentcock
What are we doing for the new years
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5329|London, England
Got stuck hosting this year
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3931|SL,UT

Adams_BJ wrote:

What are we doing for the new years
going to the state of Nevada, gambling that the cocktail waitress stops by enough to make it interesting, and watching college football.
wheelsup@7
Yeah still here
+49|6610|Pennsylvania

Have a lucky new years eve burnzz.

Pirana, what did the gf dislike most about the soup.....the taste or the farting. Bonus karma if the answer contains the phrase "Dutch oven".
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6261|Washington St.
She disliked the farting. Particularly in bed and PARTICULARLY when I would force the covers over her head just after I ripped a nice juicy one. She also wasn't a fan of me having to check the sheets after a rather large fart "just in case".
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3931|SL,UT

lol, i get "shart", but what i don't get is "skidmark on the sheets" . . .
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6745|Noizyland

My New Year's resolution is to drink more and use the expression 'Great Googly Moogly' less.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
wheelsup@7
Yeah still here
+49|6610|Pennsylvania

Ty wrote:

My New Year's resolution is to drink more and use the expression 'Great Googly Moogly' less.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6261|Washington St.
*language warning*

tuckergustav
+1,590|5884|...

pirana6 wrote:

I made a soup in the slow cooker. It was white-bean and ham and man was it ever delicious (my gf didn't think so but who cares about her) but I don't think I've ever farted so much over a two day span. Honestly I'm getting pretty bad stomach aches because the gas is building up so much.
Rinse your beans really really well in warm water before cooking. That helps reduce this problem pretty well.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6746|Moscow, Russia
happy new year, guys. it's been ten minutes - going okay so far.
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
CC-Marley
+407|6799
got 3hrs56min to go. worked the lunch shift and killed it. just gonna couch up with the dog and watch tv. the lady is working. cpl beers and a puff.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard