Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3929|SL,UT

lol, bennis the teamkiller . . .
bennisboy
+829|6616|Poundland
And world record holder apparently?
TEDs told me I set one but I dunno how to check
bennisboy
+829|6616|Poundland

bennisboy wrote:

And world record holder apparently?
TEDs told me I set one but I dunno how to check
Wow I actually bloody did. World's fastest lap. My car wasn't even customised
bennisboy
+829|6616|Poundland
https://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z118/bennisboy/0_0_zps3ad537f3.jpg

Deal with it
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
yeh missions are making money too sloooowwwww.

and lol at me and coke trying to jack a bigrig with 4 stars
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6679|England. Stoke

FatherTed wrote:

We shouldn't have let the randomer drive it lol.
By the time he died I had run out of ammo and the truck couldn't actually move lol.
Cisse
+63|4338
Damn it i havnt played for a day and theres football on so wont be on til tomorrow! Hope you are all coping without me

Ps, have we got the 500k yet?
pooppooppooppoophttps://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n223/Samtheman53/Sigs/6z8doqc.gif
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum

coke wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

We shouldn't have let the randomer drive it lol.
By the time he died I had run out of ammo and the truck couldn't actually move lol.
i thought it was weird how it took the cops 10mins to kill us, but some mexican gangbangers will 360noscope you while doing cartwheels
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6679|England. Stoke

FatherTed wrote:

I'm gonna start stealing cars and selling 'em at the garages. Top end cars can't be sold there, but look at some of the prices you can get for some of the high end ones:
• Lampadeti Felon – $9,000+
• Gallivanter Baller – $9,000
• Ubermacht Oracle – $8,000
• Albany Cavalcade – $7,000
• Benefactor Dubsta – $7,000
bennisboy
+829|6616|Poundland

FatherTed wrote:

Short races is where it's at. Try to join high level races.

That 500k should help out though. I've wasted so much money on customising cars and losing them!
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6601|New Hampshire, USA
I'm pissed they're giving out 500k, it kinda defeats the purpose of the game for me. Cash in this game takes a little bit of work to achieve, so you really have to choose your weapons, vehicles, and upgrades. Now, though, it doesn't matter that I worked my ass off to earn 100k for my banshee because everyone else has enough money for 5 now. Just irks me
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
bennisboy
+829|6616|Poundland

Eagle wrote:

I'm pissed they're giving out 500k, it kinda defeats the purpose of the game for me. Cash in this game takes a little bit of work to achieve, so you really have to choose your weapons, vehicles, and upgrades. Now, though, it doesn't matter that I worked my ass off to earn 100k for my banshee because everyone else has enough money for 5 now. Just irks me
The money will go quicker than you think. Weapon customisation costs a load. So does car customisation, an apartment alone will wipe out most of not all that money

I worked for my first character to lose it and everything associated with it
Ivan Kara
+0|3840

FatherTed wrote:

I was able to grind out $10,000 in half a hour by stealing a helicopter and robbing stores. It gets harder once you get to 3 stars and they bring out their own heli. 4 is tough with two copters but doable if you know how to fly right. Where is everyone right now in terms of level and $$$?

I'm at 17 and have $15,000 cash. $80,000 apartment. Game is a bit light on content I think. Most of the missions feel the same. Go to X, steal Y, and don't get killed by Z while doing it.
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6601|New Hampshire, USA
I'm level 25, have a $34,000 two car garage and a $105,000 banshee with all sorts of upgrades.  I've noticed that the early missions were all following the same formula and were fairly basic, but the missions I'm getting are starting to become quite deep and fun.  Especially when done with friends.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6293|Graz, Austria
There are rumors from some Intel guy, that Microsoft and Sony paid a lot of money for GTAV to be console exclusive.
Question is, will it be the 6-month time exclusivity, which has been in place for GTA titles since 2001, or will it be permanently exclusive, like Red Dead Redemption?
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6686|Riva, MD
I feel like GTA is just too big of a game for Rockstar to settle for permanent exclusivity to the consoles. 

But a lot of what Rockstar does and how well they do it depends on which of their studios is making the game
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5443|Ventura, California
Level 10 here, $15,000, have a "Gauntlet" aka Challenger. No apartment or garage yet. This game is extremely repetitive. I hope Rockstar implements different kinds of missions because this is somewhat getting stale.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Ivan Kara
+0|3840
A friend who is level 49 took me on one of the higher level missions. You needed to be level 40 to unlock it. It was a 4 man job that paid out $10,000 each. Another had a $5000 payout. I guess the payouts increase as you unlock the higher missions.

Everyone's challenger is red or black. I made mine purple.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
real men drive sabre turbos b)
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
bennisboy
+829|6616|Poundland

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Level 10 here, $15,000, have a "Gauntlet" aka Challenger. No apartment or garage yet. This game is extremely repetitive. I hope Rockstar implements different kinds of missions because this is somewhat getting stale.
Change it up with races and the like.

I'm level 17 and have started unlocking some decent missions.
bennisboy
+829|6616|Poundland

FatherTed wrote:

real men drive sabre turbos b)
Pfff real men get world records

And drive  a matt black and bright pink elegy
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
oooo races and so on seem to be the way. did 2 races and up to l8 in a survival, made 28k. do that and sell an suv, 35k in no time!
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
l19 iirc, about 140k and the 25k garage. never bought anything except ammo though
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
bennisboy
+829|6616|Poundland

FatherTed wrote:

l19 iirc, about 140k and the 25k garage. never bought anything except ammo though
Not even customising weapons or cars? Dayum.

I lost so much on two elegies that just disappeared! Like up to 100k I'd say
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
yup. still spent almost 60k on reloads and armour though, scary how it adds up
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard