I~Love~Mysti
+23|6586
http://www.bf2s.com/player/45667947/

He's only a private and he has a basic command badge. How is this possible? I'm sure there was not a server with all privates and he just happened to apply first.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6634|Washington, DC

Nobody applied for commander and he decided to, got 40 points.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6723|California

just, happened
Fretzli
+10|6646|Switzerland
How about luck or teammates who refuse to take the commanding position?
-Gunsmoke-
+165|6639|South Jersey
the requirement is 40 command points in one round without it being multiplied by 2.  evidently, you don't have the basic command badge
Erwin_Rommel188
+59|6688|Seattle
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6581|Florida
the thing about that guy Erwin is if he had played the game since march 26, he would be promoted to PFC as soon as he scored a point lol
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6655|The Netherlands
OMG n00b! =_=
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6765

stryyker wrote:

just, happened
Real informative thank you.  Spoken like a true Marine Major.
I~Love~Mysti
+23|6586
I was only asking because I figured that the commander position is usually taken and never given up. I was under the impression that most low ranking players don't usually get a shot at it because no one gives it up unless they are mutinied. Go ahead, call me a noob. I'm reasonably sure that asking questions is the only way to   know something that you don't already know.
G3|Genius
Pope of BF2s
+355|6630|Sea to globally-cooled sea
nah look at the date he got the badge.  at that point in time, everyone was a private.
MajorHoulahan_MASH
+31|6726
He applied and hit the jackpot : he must have been on a good team and/or in a loooong round.
Or he has "natural authority" 

Last edited by MajorHoulahan_MASH (2006-05-27 12:58:54)

xaven
+25|6737|Berlin
Its his welcome present. And the award message was:

You have received an award as a gift, because you are new in the game. Having fun with it whilst other players had to work really hard for it. Hope at least you like us. EA / DICE

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard